PDA

View Full Version : Due in January 2012

BabyCakes
May 15th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Hello lucky mama's!!

Great place to be.....

First I was sitting waiting to conceive...now I am here an excited/scared to know if my sway worked!:ttcgirl:

I only got my BFP 2 days ago so I hope some Due date buddies are going to come join me.

xoxoxoxo

Bambina
May 15th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Congrats! Fingers crossed that you get your girl!

Sunset
May 15th, 2011, 04:31 PM
hi can i join you? :) I got my bfp on wednesday at 9dpo and i'm due jan 23rd :) i swayed for pink so it's gonna be a long wait to find out if my sway worked or not. how are you doing babycakes, have you got any pregnancy symptoms yet?

BabyCakes
May 18th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Hi Sunset!

I am due Jan 23rd too!!! How funny! I have no symptoms at all... I sometimes wish I did so I knew I was pregnant! I am desperate to know what it is but I get so nervous.... I am going to do 7 w 4 days scan and going to ask Al to read my scan with Ramzi's placenta theory- thats what I am thinking of now!

You?

xoxxoxoxo Jenni

BabyCakes
May 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
I am so alone.... anyone else due in January?

Three Gorgeous Pickles
May 29th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Hi, can i join you too please?
I swayed girl and got my BFP at 10 dpo. I am due 31st January, so i just about fit in this forum. Im really praying that this is a sticky bean as i had a miscarriage last october at 9 weeks, so im really scared this time.
Looking forward to chatting with you all.
xx

wishing on a star
May 29th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Hi ladies im on the due in december thread but my due date is not until the 28th december so do you mind if i hang here too?! Congratulations to you all, looks like we all swayed pink? Praying for lots of pink sticky beans
xxxxx

BabyCakes
June 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Hi Ladies, going for my first u/s this week. I will get my official due date! I cant wait to see the baby because I dont 'feel' very pregnant. Will update :)

xxoxoxoxo How you ladies feeling?

wishing on a star
June 25th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Hey babycakes how did your scan go ? Have u got your official due date yet ? X