PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had a successful sway after poor response to stims?

luckyfourleafclover
August 21st, 2013, 04:58 PM
Hi - I am wondering if anyone has had a good sway after giving up on HT?
I am wondering if I should just try a custom sway...
Atomic - what do you think are my chances?
Thanks

GimmeaG
August 21st, 2013, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure, but it would be worth a shot ;)

luckyfourleafclover
August 23rd, 2013, 05:27 AM
...anyone...should I take that as a no then!

The Anchor
August 23rd, 2013, 12:16 PM
If you want to sway I def think you should get a custom plan...we've had great results. I haven't seen tons of swaying after HT...more like they gave up altogether and showed up later pg!

Navywife620
August 23rd, 2013, 02:00 PM
I definitely think you should get the plan if you do. Also you need to go in before ok of whatever the outcome would be. girl or boy. Because swaying isn't 100% like HT is.

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Yes I have had several people sway after failed HT rounds (I hope some of them chime in here or you can see their sways in the Add Your Sway section...sorry i don't have time to go and look them up right now) and I actually take all that into consideration with your plan. The stats on swaying for pink are about 2/3 pink, 1/3 opposites (the boy sways are 75-80% blue though so you may be going from 75% likely to have a boy to 66% likely to have a girl!!)

coralsky
August 25th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Hi, I am currently TTC with a sway plan from atomic, after 3 failed HT cycles...
Now I am not pregnant yet, so I can't tell you if it will work (or even if I will get pg)....
but I CAN tell you that the sway plan, and the coaching forum in particular (that comes with the plan) is well worth the $...takes so much of the stress and guesswork out of your sway, and atomic's support & knowledge is fab.
Good luck with whatever you decide :)

luckyfourleafclover
August 27th, 2013, 01:25 PM
thank you all x

angel in a pink sky
August 28th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Hi Lucky,
I just had a no transfer for my third cycle and am leaning towards swaying. All the information seems so daunting like learning a new language. I am going to purchase the plan right now. Good luck and I hope we are both successful.

purpledream
August 28th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hi, ladies, I hope I can join, too! We are in the mids of discussing it all, but I feel like HT is not for me at the moment, so swaying it is. I would love to purchase the custom plan and take some stress out of the process. I also had a NT in July and I'm still absolutely devastated by the bad cycle I turned out to have with HRC. I've already started eating vegetarian, so it will be a month since I've adjusted my diet. I hope to try in November or December. Good luck to all of us!

luckyfourleafclover
August 28th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Hi Lucky,
I just had a no transfer for my third cycle and am leaning towards swaying. All the information seems so daunting like learning a new language. I am going to purchase the plan right now. Good luck and I hope we are both successful.

Thanks for your reply angel,

lets keep in touch - I am gong to give HT 1 (or possibly 2) more try's and then sway.

atomic sagebrush
August 29th, 2013, 03:15 PM
good luck with those upcoming HT rounds, I hope to hear good news from you!