PDA

View Full Version : Pimples!!!!! HELP

TTC5
May 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Is there anyway we can avoid these/anything that helps?
I have never ever suffered this and I have HUGE ones right now :worry:

What exactly causes this while swaying boy?

Zivic-Bubac
May 16th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Welcome to my world!
I usually have few around O and before af, and that was happening before swaying and of course it still happens :sigh:. I believe it has something to do with hormones.

Will I ever grow out the puberty lol!

atomic sagebrush
May 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Testosterone causes oily skin and pimples. I've always had them and they've only just recently started to clear up and I am 40 years old o.O

Zivic, I remember thinking a few years ago how much it sucked that I was getting wrinkles and gray hair and yet I was STILL getting zits all the time! You should get at least a couple years where you don't have zits but before the old lady crap kicks in!!!:hair:

LolaInLove
May 16th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I have always had oily skin, but the pimples were not too bad until swaying! Obviously we have raised our testosterone! I think I read on another thread that AS used benzoyl peroxide, which I have been slathering on for a while, so I'm not afraid of that being anti-boy sway. I just can't be fat AND broken out!

mmsgirlie22
May 16th, 2011, 01:30 PM
OMG...i swear my face was trying to sprout a 2nd head or something. Wowza.....i had one on one side of my chin, that went away and now it's migrated to the otherside. Eeek!!!!

SpicyTunaSushi
May 17th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Me too! Hoping that it is a result of Testosterone! Lots of pimples. Three at one time!

LolaInLove
May 17th, 2011, 09:43 AM
So here is some experimental "proof" that we raise our testosterone on this diet....for the rest of May and June, I have gone back to my regular diet of not much red meat and no supps right now, and my skin just cleared up yesterday.

SpicyTunaSushi
May 17th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Well, at least we know it is working then! That is weird Lola.

Zivic-Bubac
May 17th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Zivic, I remember thinking a few years ago how much it sucked that I was getting wrinkles and gray hair and yet I was STILL getting zits all the time! You should get at least a couple years where you don't have zits but before the old lady crap kicks in!!!:hair:
Ha, ha, I know exactly what you mean!!!! Lots of gray appearing and zits are still here...

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Yes I used tons of benzoyl peroxide with DS 1 and 2. I used it every day faithfully for years till I figured out it wasn't helping that much and it made my skin really dry too. So by the time I conceived DS 2 I had been using it daily for like 12 years!

Now that you guys mention it, I think when my skin did finally clear up was when I went on the girl diet for the first time, just like my magical disappearing chin hair which I had had ever since I was 18 years old, the zits went away then and have not come back. I chalked it up to getting older but maybe there was more to it than that.

LolaInLove
May 17th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I still have my chin hair! It used to be parked right next to a huge blemish. LOL

TTC5
May 17th, 2011, 06:37 PM
OMG...i swear my face was trying to sprout a 2nd head or something. Wowza.....i had one on one side of my chin, that went away and now it's migrated to the otherside. Eeek!!!!

:rofl:

I had one on my neck then it multiplied and got one on the side of my nose and now a hugeeee one right on the tip of my nose, I look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer :nails:

Zivic-Bubac
May 18th, 2011, 01:56 AM
I still have my chin hair! It used to be parked right next to a huge blemish. LOL:rofl::rofl:
I have 2 of those darlings too :rofl: and hair on my head is getting thinner ( boldness, here I come!)
So soon I might start looking for a WOMEN to have a baby with me :rofl:

begonia
May 18th, 2011, 09:50 AM
For real ZB!!!! I am with you! The facial hair is getting OUT OF CONTROL on me! GROSSSSSS!!!!!

And the zits are bad too, but on my chest, not my face. Why oh why must this happen during swimsuit season? Waaaaah!

Roonarpia
May 18th, 2011, 10:58 AM
OKAY ladies here is the secret! BareMinerals Blemish Therapy, it is the best stuff ever and you just brush it on when you are getting a zit (or 10) and it dries them up in a couple of days sometimes less. I used to get big zits on my neck and now when I feel one coming on I use the blemish therapy and it never rears its ugly head. I seriously am obsessed with the stuff, it is amazing!

LolaInLove
May 18th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Roon, that is awesome! Trying it for sure!!!

TTC5
May 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM
:rofl::rofl:
I have 2 of those darlings too :rofl: and hair on my head is getting thinner ( boldness, here I come!)
So soon I might start looking for a WOMEN to have a baby with me :rofl:

LOL!!

TTC5
May 18th, 2011, 10:34 PM
OKAY ladies here is the secret! BareMinerals Blemish Therapy, it is the best stuff ever and you just brush it on when you are getting a zit (or 10) and it dries them up in a couple of days sometimes less. I used to get big zits on my neck and now when I feel one coming on I use the blemish therapy and it never rears its ugly head. I seriously am obsessed with the stuff, it is amazing!

Thanks!

begonia
May 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Roonarpia I just ordered some! I have been getting the worst breakouts on my chest and jawline! I can't do ponytails or v-neck shirts right now and it is too hot for turtlenecks, LOL!

Now if only there was a solution for the unsightly chin hairs ... you girls with 1 and 2 ... HA. I have like, a FIELD! And they apparently recruited 2 hairs above my lip to become dark and coarse, too. I'm becoming a man in the process of trying to make one :sad:

Roonarpia
May 19th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Roonarpia I just ordered some! I have been getting the worst breakouts on my chest and jawline! I can't do ponytails or v-neck shirts right now and it is too hot for turtlenecks, LOL!

Now if only there was a solution for the unsightly chin hairs ... you girls with 1 and 2 ... HA. I have like, a FIELD! And they apparently recruited 2 hairs above my lip to become dark and coarse, too. I'm becoming a man in the process of trying to make one :sad:

YAY! I hope you like it!