PDA

View Full Version : Wish I did HT

3littleladies
August 22nd, 2013, 12:47 AM
Anyone else feel this way, I knew this was going to be our last child, why did I take the chance, I feel so stupid! I honestly don't think my desire for a son will ever leave me.

And then I feel soooo bad for wishing If only I could turn back time, I would have just stuck to having my 2 and only 2 beautiful girls, I feel so bad for saying this and my DH hates me for thinking like this :hair: cause our 3rd daughter is just the sweetest most affectionate little being who I do love very much.

Alyssasmom789
August 22nd, 2013, 01:56 AM
I feel exactly like this!!!!!! I have two beautiful little girls their perfect and now pregnant 8 months with DD3 :(. I wish soooooo bad I would have done ht. It would have been easier to handle with just two and traveling to HRC. But dh and I have agreed to go HT next summer so its honestly the only thing helping me cope.

Mumof3girls
August 22nd, 2013, 02:42 AM
I feel exactly the same way too!!! We strongly believed our third one was going to be a boy because we tried to sway but it didn't work out that way. I think in a way we set ourselves up for disappointment because we tried to sway so hard and believed it had to be a boy but when we found out at our 20week scan we were so upset that we were not getting our boy! We also though we already have two girls this one has to be a boy. (I don't know why we do that to ourselves) The thing that keeps going through my mind every day is that we travelled to LA before we tried for our third and we should have gone to Dr Potter! I also keep picturing a blue nursery everyday and there have been times where I have called my girl my little boy. We do love her to bits and pieces of course because we made her and she is our beautiful little girl and our other two girls can't get enough of her. I have talked hubby into having one more (HT ONLY) we would not try to sway again but I'm scarred that I would not be able to manage 4 kids, it is more than we thought we would have. I'm no longer depressed as HT is giving me hope at the moment and I have been following cycles and I am happy for these ladies that are achieving results and I wish I was there with them. I still get a little upset when I pick up my kids from school and see other mothers with baby boys and I try not to cry but I feel my eyes watering up.

Alyssasmom789
August 22nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Its do hard but I truly believe everything happens for a reason. All three girls have a purpose in life. Now my girls will be 5, 4 and not even 1 when we do HT. ill definitely be slammed but I don't want to ever look back and say we should've and could've but didn't. Its only a season in life. Sooner then later they grow up and we will wish we can go back. I want my girls to have a brother and my dh to have his son. Its worth the sacrafice. Plus, I homeschool my kids so if we are blessed enough to get a boy with ht ill be pretty much at home all day everyday but again only for a season.....every second they are growing :(

deaks66
August 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
3littleladies, is this definitely your last baby? I said that with three but here I am trying ht for a fourth. And I too believe everything happens for a reason...yes it would be easier with 2 but then I wouldn't have my beautiful ds3 here... Seriously the happiest baby on earth! I love how he has made my other two less competitive with each other already. And we have bought all 3 over with us to dr potter... It's do-able and a lot of fun x

desperate4blue
August 22nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
Oh wow. For all u ladies who are in the US go for it! U r soooo lucky to have the option of PGD at ur doorstep honestly!

Alyssasmom789
August 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM
3littleladies, is this definitely your last baby? I said that with three but here I am trying ht for a fourth. And I too believe everything happens for a reason...yes it would be easier with 2 but then I wouldn't have my beautiful ds3 here... Seriously the happiest baby on earth! I love how he has made my other two less competitive with each other already. And we have bought all 3 over with us to dr potter... It's do-able and a lot of fun x

You give mr so much hope!!!! We will be taking all 3 with for next years Potter meeting! And my DD3 is due in October and I see your ds3 was in October and we also plan to cycle in August.....how cool!

deaks66
August 22nd, 2013, 05:57 PM
You give mr so much hope!!!! We will be taking all 3 with for next years Potter meeting! And my DD3 is due in October and I see your ds3 was in October and we also plan to cycle in August.....how cool!

How cool! Pm me if you want any info as I don't want to hijack this thread!

3littleladies
August 22nd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Wow Alyssasmom your planning on doing HT, good on you, that's great!
deaks66, I know what you're saying but Im 39 and I really did plan to have only 3, so I really don't think so but gosh its tempting & I agree with you cause ever since my 3rd has come along it has made my other 2 less competitive.
desperate4blue, I know how lucky to have HT in your own country, that's super awesome!
momof3girls, I TOTALLY AGREE about not trying to sway again and yes I know all 3 of my girls have a very special purpose in life also & my DH and I will be there every step of the way.