PDA

View Full Version : It ended up being another Boy!

ImmiNAddi
August 23rd, 2013, 01:51 AM
13365So here is my 17wk ultrasound pic..... He is all boy as you can see!
I had put my 12wk 6day pic up for guesses and everyone guessed girl... but the technician looked at the pic and said that there is no actual nub in the 12wk pic, but she can see how people (incl me) thought it looked like a girl nub
So there you go... boy #4 on the way for me!!:oops:

rainbowflower
August 23rd, 2013, 02:53 AM
congratulations on your new little chap!

the same happened for me - getting almost all girl guesses and it being a boy

Rainbow baby
August 23rd, 2013, 08:29 AM
Congrats on your little man!! Same thing happened to me, all girl guesses and even tech guessed girl and had a boy!!

Wanting-a-girl
August 23rd, 2013, 08:55 AM
Yup I had basically all girl guesses on my nub and my boy #4 will be here in 4 days :D

3littleladies
August 25th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Aww that is such a cute pic, I was really hoping to see that with my 3rd babies u/s, I was looking really hard for the turtle but nope just the lines, but I love her to bits regardless!

Congratulations with baby Boy!

ImmiNAddi
August 26th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks - I was soooo hoping for a girl..... but it wasn't meant to be.... 4 boys running around... arrghhh!!! Help!! Lol :eek:
I have another scan next week and in the back of my mind keep wondering if somehow this pic is wrong... but I think it is pretty obvious the he is definately a 'HE'....

katewantsagirl
August 26th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Congrats!! Don't drive yourself crazy, he is ALL boy! :)

aidansmum
August 27th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Congratulations on your little boy! What a cute potty shot that is! :)

3littleladies
August 27th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks - I was soooo hoping for a girl..... but it wasn't meant to be.... 4 boys running around... arrghhh!!! Help!! Lol :eek:
I have another scan next week and in the back of my mind keep wondering if somehow this pic is wrong... but I think it is pretty obvious the he is definately a 'HE'....

I'm a big believer of what's meant to be will be.

I have a question for you just out of curiosity are your cycles short or long?

ImmiNAddi
August 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM
For 3 little ladies..... Do you mean the 28 days part or the 7 days? Lol... sorry, I'm not sure which one, so I will tell you both. I am pretty much every 28 days and last for 5-6 days.

I think I am only a little upset with the result as I had let myself believe that this time it could be a girl, where as every other time I told myself it would be a boy.... He will be very much loved and I'm sure as cute as his brothers :xy:

3littleladies
September 1st, 2013, 02:16 AM
Groovynae thanks for that I posted a thread in regards to cycles, but its since been clear to me that it really makes no difference to the gender we get! I read an article that claimed long cycles=girls and short cycles=boys!

Aww Im so sure he will be just as beautiful as your other boys, if not more x

retrolove1
September 1st, 2013, 05:07 AM
Sorry that you didn't hear girl but congratulations on your beautiful boy x