PDA

View Full Version : Subconscious mind

Belle
May 16th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Do you really believe that eventually you'll get your dg or is your subconscious mind Playing games with you because we really want it? Pre kids everyone was having girls around me and I am one of three sisters so I wanted two boys and one girl last, I only want three kids, well two boys later I get what I want and now I'm desperate for that one girl and I feel like why didn't I have her? Is this gods way telling me I'm going to give you what you've always wanted? Or am I over my head and my pre kid thoughts will always just be thoughts? Anyone have an experience like this and or eventually have had your pre kid family? Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone with girls only I would have wanted a boy just as much if it were the other way around.

Zivic-Bubac
May 16th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Pre kid thoughts will always be just pre kid thoughts, but I do believe in a power of subconsciousness.
If you truly BELIEVE with all your being you are going to have a girl, then you will. Not trying to believe, or 1 second believe and other doubt it, but have pure, deep, undisturbed faith.
( can you tell I'm the big fan of 'The Secret", "What the #$@% Do We Know" and excellent book 'The Power of Subconsciousness" by Joseph Murphy:wink:)

Belle
May 16th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Oh yes I love The Secret' book

puppydogstails
May 16th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Oh my god belle, i could have written your post exactly. my 'perfect' family when i was growing up was 2 boys first and then a girl. and like you say, so far it's going to plan lol. but i'm now desperate for that little girl, and do belive deep down she is 'next'

Zivic-Bubac
May 17th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Oh yes I love The Secret' book

Have you already watched the movie " What The Bleep Do We Know" ? It is beyond excellent, I'm sure you'll love it! It is basically about the fact that EVERYTHING is energy, including our thoughts. How amazing is that????

It is explained from the point of view of quantum physics and lots of great scientists are talking in the movie but in a way that everybody (even me lol!) can understand.

I got the movie from a friend, IDK if it's available for download online, but you can check their site, just type 'What The Bleep Do We Know'

If you like the secret, you will LOVE this!

Belle
May 18th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks I must investigate. I also love watching things like that

ThreeLittleCritters
June 20th, 2011, 06:13 PM
If you truly BELIEVE with all your being you are going to have a girl, then you will. Not trying to believe, or 1 second believe and other doubt it, but have pure, deep, undisturbed faith.

This is the part I'm having a hard time with. I just finished reading The Secret and I'm really struggling with believing that our next will be our girl. I love my boys but #4 is definitely our last so I've been trying to come to terms with that I may never have a daughter. Having full faith that #4 will be a girl scares the crap out of me. I feel like I'm setting myself up to disappointment (not that boys are disappointing. It would just be hard that I wouldn't have a girl). But I've been trying in spite of my doubt. My logic is that if I try hard enough I'll get there. I try to imagine what it would be like to have a girl but I have a hard time putting feelings with it. Any tips or The Secret success stories out there? I think that would really help me out. :confused:

Zivic-Bubac
June 21st, 2011, 02:41 AM
I totally understand. Most of the time I'm struggling to believe I'll have a perfect boy. On the other hand I have no troubles at all picturing my family with 3rd girl :worry:
Then I chase away that picture, no, no, no, I have to visualize us with baby boy, I don't want to bring energy to 'wrong' result, etc, you've got the idea.

If you liked The Secret, you'll LOVE "What The @#$% Do We Know" :agree:

TexasMommy
June 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM
When I was growing up I always wanted 4 kids: 2 boys & 2 girls. But now I just want 3. Before I had kids I guess I really didnt have any desire as to what I wanted my 3 to be, I just wanted to experience atleast one of each. Well here I am, with 2 girls & pregnant with my 3rd & last baby. Im not sure what the gender of this baby is, we will be finding out July 18. I hope its a little boy. But if not, Ill just have my 3 girls. A big part of me believes that this baby is another girl but I think thats just my mind telling me its a girl because in my heart I want a little boy so badly. Im ready for the 18th to get here so my mind can finally be at ease & Ill finally know one way or another. Good luck to you, I hope you end up with your little girl!

rainbowflower
June 21st, 2011, 09:02 AM
I've always wanted at least one girl, but growing up I always felt certain that I'd have a boy first and wanted 3-4 children. A boy then a girl would just be perfect to start my family with, and I do feel deep down that I'm going to get it... but who knows if that's a sign or just wishful thinking!