PDA

View Full Version : Hi girls

SaraB
August 24th, 2013, 09:04 AM
As some of you know im going to Dr Savvas in October for IVF/PGD for a little princess! Although me and my fiance have pretty you ages (25 & 27) there is no granties of course, but would I would love to know the ones of you who got pregnant, how did you spend your days? Just stay in bed, do normal, work? Of course you can skip things at lifting etc but as my son still is at home with me im pretty active the day long... Is that a problem? How should you spend the first week after your treatment? Any advice?

Thank you and sucess to all of you, Sara

ever hopeful
August 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Have a look at the first page Cycling at Genesis that Lis has pulled together re stats. Re spending days afterwards - first cycle where I also got pg (but sadly m/c at 9 weeks) I flew home same day as ET and pretty much got on with my life - was careful about lifting (I've got 3 boys under 6 at home, but have help as I work). This time spent day of ET in bed and following morning before flying home and took it easy on the Monday before resuming normal activities and I'm now almost 14 weeks. Good luck xx

SaraB
August 24th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Thank you, I will look there! In a normal pregnantcy most people say to do normal, but I guess its maybe little more sensetive with IVF, atleast first weeks, seems to be many people get m/c.. Good luck to you, all sucess! xx

lisvna
August 24th, 2013, 10:30 AM
First cycle i did bed rest and I got a bfn. Second cycle BFP with no bed rest.

SaraB
August 24th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Yeah, thats what I mean.. I have an idea in my head if its meant to be the embie will be stuck no matter what and that even if I lye in bed (I canīt do that but just saying) it still can end in an m/c.. But im trying to look after the thread about what other girls did after transfer but canīt fint it...

Livsna, how many embies did you transfer first time and second time? :)

lisvna
August 24th, 2013, 04:14 PM
First time 2 second time 4 (two girls and two boys) but I have severe fragmented embryos without a reason why so I'm an exception.....

SaraB
August 25th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Ok! I hope I will get alot of healthy XX, I wanna put in 3 I think..

ever hopeful
August 25th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Are u sure about 3? You are young and are bound to have great healthy embies. Personally I'd be v worried about 3 as even at your age a triplet pregnancy is high risk. Sure u will get loads of heathly xx's though so fx for a BFP xx

SaraB
August 25th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Im not sure about anything yet, only that I really want to go throw with this and have our little princess in our family, but itīs hard to tell now how many I will put back & also up to Dr Savvas how many he want to put in as a maximum, even though im young it dosenīt have to mean that I will respond better and get pregnant (but hopefully it it to my advance), but we would love to get twins though.. But I might put back "only" 2 aswell! :)

Thanks for being so helpful and understadning girls! :) xx

SaraB
August 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
If Im even get healthy XX, no garanties..