PDA

View Full Version : HELLO

Louby
May 16th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Hi, Fed up with the monkeys on IG and so many members telling me to try this site, so here i am.
I am 32 and have two great boys but would love a girl to complete our family. I went to Cyprus in 2006 but lost my girls, conceived my 2nd son the following month. Wouldn't change how things have worked out but it has been difficult. I want to go back to Cyprus or Dr Potter this year or next to try again. I hope and pray that it all works out for us all.
Lxx

nuthinbutpink
May 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hi and welcome! Most of the HT gals are in the member section on here. I am so sorry about your girls. Did you miscarry? Happy to help you with next steps!

Flava
May 16th, 2011, 02:51 PM
http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/947/947588nhoc9uceak.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Louby
May 16th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Hi there nuthinbutpink, it is such a difficult journey and very hard to come to terms with when you are so close. I did miscarry and it hurt so bad, esp when you have gone to these lengths and it all ends. So many positive tests, then nothing and soo much money down the drain. I conceived my 2nd son the following month and have loved every minute of him but the feelings never go. Lets hope all works out and I can add a girl to complete my wonderful family.
Hope all is well with you, what are your plans?

nuthinbutpink
May 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I run the site and I got my 9 month old DS via HT in Atlanta, GA. I had one cancelled cycle due to no response to meds, 9 months of DHEA, a second cycle with 10 embryos fertilized, 3 XY on day 3 and transferred one and BFN. Did a FET with 2 remaining blasts and BFP with one baby. I know the ups and downs very well! If you want to join us in HT, we have lots of great gals and information there. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how that must have felt and it is heartbreaking.

princess-nash
May 16th, 2011, 06:59 PM
I run the site and I got my 9 month old DS via HT in Atlanta, GA. I had one cancelled cycle due to no response to meds, 9 months of DHEA, a second cycle with 10 embryos fertilized, 3 XY on day 3 and transferred one and BFN. Did a FET with 2 remaining blasts and BFP with one baby. I know the ups and downs very well! If you want to join us in HT, we have lots of great gals and information there. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how that must have felt and it is heartbreaking.

NBP we need to devise a "like button" like the one on facebook x

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM
NBP we need to devise a "like button" like the one on facebook x

Hahaha I agree!!! Welcome Louby, NBP has made a fab site here.

My Fabulous Children
May 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Welcome!

DoulaMama
May 26th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Welcome :) I'm so sorry for your losses :( I hope that you get your girl soon. :HH:

TTC5
May 26th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Welcome =)