PDA

View Full Version : Mommy's first baby boy♡♥♡

boo.turtle.love
August 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Baby boy was not shy in the slightest at today's scan. This whole time I had been convinved he was a she, and now I feel silly for doubting my instincts. After having 2 girls I definitely learned that GD is not fun to have and I really got lucky that my tech was waaaay off, now I just can't wait for my little bear to be here.

3littleladies
August 25th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Congratulations that's awesome!
What do you mean your tech was way off?

boo.turtle.love
August 26th, 2013, 12:04 AM
My tech told me first boy at 11 weeks but said don't take her word for it, then at 13 weeks she confirmed girl and write it all over the pics. So now I'm 19 weeks and went to a different tech and was officially confirmed with my boy. Her confirming girl sent my emotions into such a frenzy I had GD that was tearing my relationship apart. Now I feel silly about it but I'm going back to the original tech and definitely getting my money back now lol

3littleladies
August 26th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Wow, its amazing how they can get it wrong but I guess we're human & errors are made!

Gosh how lucky were you though to get that little boy you so wanted!

boo.turtle.love
August 26th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Ya she definitely made a mistake but by her determining sex at 13 weeks is actually against the company policy, the soonest the company can tell a client for sure is at week 16 without being held liable. She was that sure of herself, but in a way having the disapointment and the the surprise of a boy makes his story more interesting. Something to laugh about with him when he's older.

3littleladies
August 27th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Yes I definitely agree she should not have told you at 13wks, I would put in a complaint against her, because of the heartache and disappointment you had to deal with until your next scan.

How old are your 2 girls? Bet they're excited they're getting a little brother!

My girls were so excited when I told them, they were hoping we would have a girl, little did they know that I was hoping for a boy, but now I wouldn't trade her in for 10 boys!!

monkeysnuffer
August 28th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Can't believe she tried to tell you the sex so early.

I struggled with GD too. I know it can be terrible to relationships. I feel foolish now but I blamed my husband for not giving me the gender I wanted.

Waiting4Daisy
September 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Deleted

retrolove1
September 9th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Congratulations. I will go and search your nub photos xx