PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

nuthinbutpink
May 16th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi swayers! I need some help. I am working on surveys and I need a format for the Girl Sway Survey. I have one for TTC a boy that a wonderful member sent me but I wondered what questions/data points you all would like to see when researching for your sway.

Any help would be appreciated!

lindi
May 16th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hi NBP! Obv, no longer a swayer, but when I was I was very curious about these swaying techniques and the outcomes:
DIET: -did you take an oral pH lowering pill? cran/aspirin
-did you follow the french, IG, or low nutrient diet. If so, roughly how much weight did you lose between starting the diet and the attempt that resulted in a + pg test? (% of body weight would be great)
EXERCISE: Couch potato? (lower T) Normal activity?(T stays the same) Extra exercise?(higher T) SUPER extra exercise?(lower T)
SUPPLEMENTS: -did you take any of the following to alter hormones: vitex, saw palmetto, licorice, white peony, mint tea
what vitamins/minerals did you take: calcium, magnesium, B6.
TIMING: -did you time? cut-off with frequently DTD, cut-off with abstinence one attempt, two attempt, cut-off with abstinence BUT DH frequent release on his own -one attempt, two attempts.
THINGS IN YOUR VG: Did you douche? Lime or other? Did you repeat after DTD, if so, When? Did you you aci-jel, replens, rephresh, silk. Did you use your lube during your follicular phase, or only for DTD. Did you use lube after DTD, and if so, when.
Did you track your pH, if so, what was it before the attempt(s)

Is that a start?