Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS1
DS2
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I followed LE for 13 weeks in total and lost a lot of weight. I was so good and although I had a few cheats my eating habbits have dramatically changed. I only drunk 2-3 cups peppermint tea a day, diet soda and the odd coffee
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
13 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
he ate less meat in general as ther was not as much in the house but we didn't think it was too important he changed his whole diet
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
I cut out meat completely had the odd cheat at unavoidable bbqs etc but overall I found the diet pretty easy to follow. I ate 2 meals a day and I lost 30lbs in total
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I mainly stuck to iceberg lettuce, mushrooms, crackers and cheese. peeled cucumber, LE soups, I ate a lot of pasta at the start but changed it too wholewheat after a few weeks as I wasn't loosing weight. I ate strawberries or grapes for fruit and a greek yoghurt for protein.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I was 221lbs and my BMI was 36, just before ovulation I weighed 190lbs (I lost 1/2 a stone in the week of ovulation alone) and my bmi was 30
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Yes my weight loss was huge for me, due to steroids and other meds I struggle to loose weight at all so LE was perfect for me. I started swimming 5-6 times a week and worked my way up to doing 80 lengths a time. I quit about a month before our attempt and changed to cardio instead as I was worried about the chlorine affecting my PH.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
unknown
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O
O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
Im slightly unsure when I ovulated exactly due to crappy opks but it was 1 of 2 days. DH did an abstain for 9 days and 1 attempt on positive opk then 2 days later I got another positive on an opk so we did CFRR he released, had a hot bath then we DTD again.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release
Abstained
Other

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
DH was fab and wore tighty whites instead of boxers leading up to ovulation. Plus he had really hot baths and took supps. It was also my first month of BCP
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Clomid
Baby asprin
folic acid
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
I used cetirizine, cranberry and folic acid for 13 weeks and this was my first month on 75mg clomid. DH took LR, cranberry and antihistamine too
Did you do anything with Ions?
yes I washed in lavender shower gel just before we dtd, I had a shower and DH had a hot bath, I painted my nails, read books, listened to music, we had the window open and a fan on.
Moon Phase during conception?
First Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
I have a little dress under my bed and a wooden spoon with a pink bow tied round it under my bed too.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Im so chuffed with my sway, the fact I lost so much weight, used clomid, fell pregnant first cycle after coming off BCP. We must have definitely lowered hubbys sperm count.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I don't know exactly when I ovulated and also I had a few cheats, also I struggle to keep my blood sugar low (even when I hardly eat anything) Im sure blood sugar has loads to do with swaying and this could be my breaking issue.
Things worth mentioning:
There is no perfect sway, just do your best and be happy with that, you cant do any more.

odd
August 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM
loved your sway - I hope you get your girl :)

Dollydot
August 26th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Congrats!! praying pink for you my dear. Looks like a strong sway.

Kitty0911
August 26th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Yay! I've been following your blogs and was so hoping you'd get your bfp! Congrats your sway looks awesome.

mommymachine
August 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Great sway!!

crazyladyneedsababy
August 26th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks still shocked but over the moon xxx

Soar
August 26th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Congratulations on the BFP! Hoping there is a pink little one in there!

sbowman
August 26th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Congratulations!! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Cauliflower
August 27th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Congrats again Crazylady, amazing sway!!

aidansmum
August 27th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Congrats on your BFP! It happened so quick! Very happy for you. Hope it's a pink one!

crazyladyneedsababy
August 27th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Thanks everyone. Away on holiday today with a big cheeser on my face!
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/Renfrewshire-20130827-02578.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/gash02/media/Renfrewshire-20130827-02578.jpg.html)
Loads of dust to you all xxx

Funkyfry
August 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Delighted for you!! Your sway sounds great!! Hope it's a pinky bean xx

my3sons
August 28th, 2013, 08:34 PM
So Happy for you Crazylady! Fingers crossed for you.. For a healthy pink one, to add to your family :DD:

crazyladyneedsababy
September 4th, 2013, 02:04 PM
thanks everyone, sadly this bean is not to be, I started bleeding 2 days ago :( gutted as I wont sway again now for another year xxx

Soar
September 4th, 2013, 04:27 PM
I am so sorry! The loss of a little one no matter how early is heart breaking. Prayers your way. Take care of yourself! (((Hugs)))

bunnywabbit
September 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM
I truly am so sorry, crazy. Please know we're here for you... :hugs:

Dollydot
September 4th, 2013, 04:45 PM
So sorry my dear...

crazyladyneedsababy
September 10th, 2013, 03:28 PM
thanks girls, there is just a little bit of hope it may not be over quite yet xxx

GT77
October 1st, 2013, 09:41 AM
so sorry!