PDA

View Full Version : September 2WW

Pages : [1] 2

Cauliflower
August 28th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Thought I should start this one too, and hope I wont be around here to start October 2WW ;)
Currently 6 DPO, expecting AF september 5th....

2WW are the longest weeks of my life.

Hope September brings tons of BFPs, FX!!!!

Little Lunasa
August 28th, 2013, 09:41 AM
I'm here again too, cd 2... Lets hope Sept gets as many bfps as Aug!

Little Lunasa
August 28th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Thought I should start this one too, and hope I wont be around here to start October 2WW ;)
Currently 6 DPO, expecting AF september 5th....

2WW are the longest weeks of my life.

Hope September brings tons of BFPs, FX!!!!

Good luck! :)

Two of a Kind
August 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Hey Ladies, guess I can join.
Been off my b/c pills for two weeks & have been on a strict LE Diet for six weeks :) not sure if / when I will ovulate as I am still feeding my boys.
Am doing Aci jel every three days & have converted everything in my home to lavender lol Also live in the Southern Hemisphere so sept/ oct/nov are our Girl months.
So just planning on sticking to the Diet/ Aci jel & will add other supps after A/F or BFP, not sure which will come first. Good luck ladies, wishing you both BFP & Pink Dust

sgreer4
August 29th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Hi all! Mind if I pop in? :) I'm new around here, and this month is our first month trying. We have 2 awesome boys and are swaying for a girl this time around. I'm 1 dpo, and we had 2 attempts on O day. I know, not great timing, but I also have a cold (great for my sway) so I've been a little off my game this week. Fingers crossed for a bfp though! I'm excited to get to know some of you ladies on this ttc roller coaster. :)

Two of a Kind
August 30th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Hey Sgreer4, good luck! The 2 ww always seems to last a lifetime!

Cauliflower
August 30th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the neverending, nervewrecking and psychic 2WW, girls! LOL
It helps to be together.

Hope this thread is full of 2 lines!!!

sgreer4
August 30th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Tell me about it! Even after having two kids already, this 2 ww stuff still doesn't get any easier! Ha!

Cauliflower
August 30th, 2013, 05:41 AM
I am not going for the attempt of testing early, I am determined to wait until missed AF!

It takes 8-12 days for a cluster of cells to implant. And this celllump is sometimes making hcg before it implants (on its journey to uterus) which can be detected on the most sensitive test. But you are not really pregant until implantation has actually happened.

So in order to not get disappointed, dont be tempted to test early...and then suffer a loss :(

Only my opinion.

8DPO and not feeling pregnant at all :( so depressed, seems like its never gonna happen to me...

Little Lunasa
August 30th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Only cd 4 for me and have decided this is our last month trying. Going to give the smep a go. Hope it's a lucky month for all of us!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Lunasa
August 30th, 2013, 06:49 AM
I am not going for the attempt of testing early, I am determined to wait until missed AF!

It takes 8-12 days for a cluster of cells to implant. And this celllump is sometimes making hcg before it implants (on its journey to uterus) which can be detected on the most sensitive test. But you are not really pregant until implantation has actually happened.

So in order to not get disappointed, dont be tempted to test early...and then suffer a loss :(

Only my opinion.

8DPO and not feeling pregnant at all :( so depressed, seems like its never gonna happen to me...

Good advice Cauliflower :)
How many months have you been ttc?

Two of a Kind
August 30th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Hey, little lunasa if you don't mind me asking :) Why do you think this will be your last month? Have you been swaying? I think swaying only adds an entire new dimension to TTC & the 2 ww x

Cauliflower
August 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Good advice Cauliflower :)
How many months have you been ttc?

:) 3rd month trying. I was thinking about SMEP next time, but I think going from 1 attempt to SMEP is a big leap, just adding one more attempt few hours from 1st sounds like a better idea if you ask me. So that is what I am going to do next month...if BFN...

Two of a Kind
August 30th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Hey Cauliflower, ....... If :) fingers crossed for your bfp this month!!!

Everyonehasgirls
August 30th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Hi Ladies what is SMEP?

Currently 6dpo and def not testing until after missed AF I'm on hols when I'm due and not even bringing out a test so if it is missed will have to wait until I'm home!

Have been getting extreme bloatedness which I got prior to AF when pregnant with both DS's so will have to wait and see!

Little Lunasa
August 30th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Hey, little lunasa if you don't mind me asking :) Why do you think this will be your last month? Have you been swaying? I think swaying only adds an entire new dimension to TTC & the 2 ww x

I'll be 43 in October so am worried about the increase in birth defects as time goes on. Had given myself 6 months and after that had decided to be content with the two beautiful boys I ready have :)

Little Lunasa
August 30th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Hi Ladies what is SMEP?

Currently 6dpo and def not testing until after missed AF I'm on hols when I'm due and not even bringing out a test so if it is missed will have to wait until I'm home!

Have been getting extreme bloatedness which I got prior to AF when pregnant with both DS's so will have to wait and see!

Sperm Meets Egg Plan by a lady called Deanna :)

Little Lunasa
August 30th, 2013, 09:49 AM
:) 3rd month trying. I was thinking about SMEP next time, but I think going from 1 attempt to SMEP is a big leap, just adding one more attempt few hours from 1st sounds like a better idea if you ask me. So that is what I am going to do next month...if BFN...

That's v true but last month we unintentionally had two attempts and still bfn. So it's not such a big step for me. And at this point I'd just like to get pregnant :)

Cauliflower
August 30th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Hey Cauliflower, ....... If :) fingers crossed for your bfp this month!!!

Thank you!
Cant make myself think about anything else...:( hate this. Counting hours now!

Cauliflower
August 30th, 2013, 05:12 PM
That's v true but last month we unintentionally had two attempts and still bfn. So it's not such a big step for me. And at this point I'd just like to get pregnant :)

Oh I see, FX for you
Xxxx

sgreer4
August 30th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Fingers crossed for all you ladies!!

Two of a Kind
August 30th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Mmmm can't work out how to reply with quote lol
Yep I understand, we set a desired age limit on when we wanted our family complete by ( hence why ours are so close in age). Really hope it's all your months :) x

Becca.lms
August 30th, 2013, 08:15 PM
I'd like all my kids at an early age and close and age too.
I feel my health is deteriorating too quick!

Becca.lms
August 30th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Imma read up on SMEP.

Becca.lms
August 30th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Oh I see, Its just sexing constantly lol.

Funkyfry
August 31st, 2013, 02:23 PM
Hi girls,

Well opk line is completely gone now. Still temping but temp is only gone up slightly do just waiting on ff to confirm ovulation but I am here on a 2ww! Last month I was noticing every twinge etc. this month I really am going to try hols off and not test early although I know easier said than done!

Good luck to us all

becca
August 31st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Are there any other blue swayers in the 2ww or am I in the wrong spot?! I'm currently 8dpo and have developed a cold! It's miserable! Although I was reading it could be a good sign so that thought brings a little relief! Im slightly naseated and incedibly thirsty. Im trying not to obsess though... Good luck ladies!

missmegrn
August 31st, 2013, 03:11 PM
I'm swaying blue...5dpo today. I am not too hopeful with this cycle as I ovulated very late this month. I have the odds against me in my blue sway as well. I try not to symptom obsess anymore because I have in the past and got my hopes up for nothing. Hopefully we be seeing some more bfps this month, as quite a few ladies here had bfps in July and August. Good luck to us all!

Cauliflower
August 31st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Hi girls,

Well opk line is completely gone now. Still temping but temp is only gone up slightly do just waiting on ff to confirm ovulation but I am here on a 2ww! Last month I was noticing every twinge etc. this month I really am going to try hols off and not test early although I know easier said than done!

Good luck to us all

Tell me about twinging, I am all twinging, from boobs to tummy! This is really annoying, I am NOT getting my hopes up. 9 DPO today! I am sure that it is going to be another BFN :(
How DID I even get pregnant the first 2 times....sigh

Good luck to you all.
Xxxx

bunnywabbit
August 31st, 2013, 03:29 PM
Hi, am on CD4, so am due to o around maybe CD13 or so. I think. Not sure how mucked up my cycle will be this time round. :confused: Does cycle change much after m/c (i.e. o day changes)? Thinking I may start POAS from maybe CD7...

GL all and hoping this month will be as productive as August! x

Funkyfry
September 1st, 2013, 12:08 PM
I am sorry that your back here with us bunny but hopefully this is your month for a sticky bfp.

Becca, sorry about your bfn Hun.

I got my temp spike this am. Ff still hasn't confirmed ov but I reckon I am 2dpo. Bring on the symptoms!!

menlc611
September 1st, 2013, 02:25 PM
Hey ladies! I was over on the August 2ww but I'm 10 DPO and seems like what I thought was implantation bleeding COULD be the start of AF :( I tested this morning (even though I knew it was early) and BFN of course.. I thought for sure this was it.. but it's not looking so good now! (AF has come early the past 2 months for me).. I'll know for sure soon but figured I'd come say hi since more than likely I'll be part of the September 2ww!! Good luck ladies!!

Cauliflower
September 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hey ladies! I was over on the August 2ww but I'm 10 DPO and seems like what I thought was implantation bleeding COULD be the start of AF :( I tested this morning (even though I knew it was early) and BFN of course.. I thought for sure this was it.. but it's not looking so good now! (AF has come early the past 2 months for me).. I'll know for sure soon but figured I'd come say hi since more than likely I'll be part of the September 2ww!! Good luck ladies!!

I am so sorry :( better luck next month.
I am 10DPO, have some symptoms but I assume it sPMS, will now end of this week. fX

Becca.lms
September 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM
When are you testing Cauli?

Five Beautiful Girls
September 1st, 2013, 11:33 PM
Hi Ladies I am back in 2ww also , :fx: this is our month

:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD::fx::DS:

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 01:51 AM
When are you testing Cauli?

I am not sure Becca. Expecting AF thur or fri, maybe test day after missed period. But I am sick of BFNs so I am going to test late.

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 03:11 AM
I agree. Good idea. And such a waste of money too.
I got my AF. So I'll be here too.
But I think I'm dropping swaying and just doing it the old fashion way.

Funkyfry
September 2nd, 2013, 03:26 AM

Sorry becca that AF arrived. Are you going to drop supps and LE?

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 03:57 AM

You CAN get lucky the old fashioned way ;) 11DPO, extremely sore boobs, like burning sensation. But lately my boobs have been crazy before AF. Bloating and some cramping....
FX!!!

Princess_G
September 2nd, 2013, 04:49 AM

I'm still deciding whether to drop swaying this month too.
My AF arrived yesterday evening so I'll be back in the 2ww for September.
My birthday falls right in the middle of my fertile window in September so I'm hoping and praying for the best birthday present ever!!
Just want the witch to disappear now so I can carry on and need to make some decisions about how I proceed with regards to swaying.

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 05:05 AM
I think I may still do LE to an extent. But I started prenatals.
True, I can get lucky that way. But I'm happy with a boy anyway.
Next time I'm buying a sway and stuff and just giving it my all then.
But I've been on this diet since Dec and I'm over it.
I really just want to be done with everything. And be happy and pregnant.

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
Always supplementing, worrying about abstain, or if a food us LE compatible. I just want to be.

I hope you all get your bfps! I don't know how ppl do 18 m etc of TTC. But I guess sometimes you have no choice.

a&jmummy
September 2nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
Hi ladies 4 dpo swaying blue! Fx for a bfp!!

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
Does suck though because I feel I wasted so much on it to get a boy. K I'll stop whining.

Funkyfry
September 2nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
Does suck though because I feel I wasted so much on it to get a boy. K I'll stop whining.

You have yourself convinced your getting a boy? You may still get your girl!!

I have only been on diet since June so I can understand your fed up with it if your on it since dec

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
I feel like I am going to have a boy if I don't sway because I think I'll always have boys if I don't sway but I know, I still could.
But I keep picturing us with three boys so now I kind of would prefer a boy. Ha! But I know if we have a girl Id be extremely happy. So we will see.

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM
I just cannot actually picture me with a girl. But I know if I had one I wouldn't be able to imagine anything different.

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Hi ladies. I've been swaying since June and this is my first post. I'm currently 3 DPO, possibly 4 DPO, and this is my second month TTC. I have 2 boys and am hoping to get a girl! The TWW is a killer! Good luck to everyone!!

Everyonehasgirls
September 2nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
I just cannot actually picture me with a girl. But I know if I had one I wouldn't be able to imagine anything different.

Ha Ha Becca I'm the same its been so long since there's been a girl in the family that I just have no idea about them - they're like little aliens to me I'm so awkward around them!! LOL Part of me wants a girl so I can get over my weird girl phobia as I'm sure I'll love her to bits.

9dpo and counting..........

Funkyfry
September 2nd, 2013, 12:16 PM
Hi ladies. I've been swaying since June and this is my first post. I'm currently 3 DPO, possibly 4 DPO, and this is my second month TTC. I have 2 boys and am hoping to get a girl! The TWW is a killer! Good luck to everyone!!

Hi, am an about 3dpo as well! Hoping to try and be more patient this month than I was last and not test until AF is due

Becca.lms
September 2nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
If I o same time as last month I don't ovulate until the 19,20 or so. Argh.
My friend ovulates on the 26th. Wed be due a week apart...

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Hi, am an about 3dpo as well! Hoping to try and be more patient this month than I was last and not test until AF is due

Hi Funkyfry! We both also started out swaying June :) Did you change anything for this attempt? I cut out Sylk this time and used a smaller amount of RePHresh. No shower before and went to bed instead of getting up and wiping 5 minutes later. I think I had more CM this time, too. I'm really hoping that ups the odds. I'm getting too thin, even with upping cals, and its getting tougher to stay on the diet. I don't know how people do the diet for so long. Fx for all of us!!

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 12:53 PM
Hi Funkyfry! We both also started out swaying June :) Did you change anything for this attempt? I cut out Sylk this time and used a smaller amount of RePHresh. No shower before and went to bed instead of getting up and wiping 5 minutes later. I think I had more CM this time, too. I'm really hoping that ups the odds. I'm getting too thin, even with upping cals, and its getting tougher to stay on the diet. I don't know how people do the diet for so long. Fx for all of us!!

I know exactly how it feels. Just need to get PG soon. Doing the diet loosely since jan, seriously since april/may, lost 5-6 kg, but getting tired of the diet now, hoping for BFP this time, fx for all of us!

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM
I know exactly how it feels. Just need to get PG soon. Doing the diet loosely since jan, seriously since april/may, lost 5-6 kg, but getting tired of the diet now, hoping for BFP this time, fx for all of us!

Hi Cauliflower! I've seen a lot your posts. I was reading all the August 2WW posts last month. You have some great willpower for being on the diet this long. My DH is getting fed up with the constant FR and wants me off the diet, but I don't want to give up. I really haven't been on it that long. Did you give anything up for this months sway?

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
I started with BCP. Did not concieve to months of trying after that. I have bought a personalised plan, and Atomic did not recomend to do anything else the first month after BCP. I did use rephresh the second month trying, BFN again! Last cycle I had a little more CM. Did not use anything else and now 11DPO, waiting to miss AF which is due on friday...:(

bunnywabbit
September 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM

Who knows?! You'll probably relax the swaying so much you get a girl! :wink:

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 03:07 PM
I started with BCP. Did not concieve to months of trying after that. I have bought a personalised plan, and Atomic did not recomend to do anything else the first month after BCP. I did use rephresh the second month trying, BFN again! Last cycle I had a little more CM. Did not use anything else and now 11DPO, waiting to miss AF which is due on friday...:(

And you haven't tested? Good for you! I don't know how long I can hold out this month. I was a POAS addict last month and then started my period 4 days early, which NEVER happens. I've always been like clockwork. Well, I'm praying you get a BFP this month!!

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
I just cant make myself do that :( Until AF arrives, there is hope at least, becuse I think all the patience is just gone now:(
I cant do the diet as strict anymore, I dont want to throw all the sacrifices out the window either :( so I am hoping that I can announce BFP in a few days, FX!

I am planning an imagining my first non LE meal ;)

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
I just cant make myself do that :( Until AF arrives, there is hope at least, becuse I think all the patience is just gone now:(
I cantbdo the diet as strict anymore, I dont want to throw all the sacrifices out the winow either :( so I am hoping that I can annunce BFP in a few days, FX!

I am planning an imagining my first non LE meal ;)

I feel the exact same way. I got a BFP on first try with both my boys. I guess I figured it would happen that quickly again, even with swaying. I hate being impatient. Plus, I don't want to have a mid Summer baby so don't want to trying in Sept or Oct and my DH wants to do it now or never. Too much pressure. It feels nice to vent. No one except my DH and sister know I'm trying to get pregnant let alone swaying.

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 03:30 PM
I am planning an imagining my first non LE meal ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh and I'm doing the same (imagining my first non LE meal) Steak, potato, with a side of bacon and Italian sausage, then a huge bowl of ice cream for dessert yummmm :)

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 03:38 PM
I feel the exact same way. I got a BFP on first try with both my boys. I guess I figured it would happen that quickly again, even with swaying. I hate being impatient. Plus, I don't want to have a mid Summer baby so don't want to trying in Sept or Oct and my DH wants to do it now or never. Too much pressure. It feels nice to vent. No one except my DH and sister know I'm trying to get pregnant let alone swaying.

What, are you my twin????? LOL
Same with DH, it is now or never! And no one except my DH and sisters know about me swaying or trying to concieve. I think my MIL is worried why we are not having one more! She is nasty, just want to see me having another boy when I want a girl, but thats another story!
Praying for you too, hun...
Xxxxx

Funkyfry
September 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM

What I did different this month was rephresh 24 hours before. Dh released every 2nd day from cd1 ( last month he abstained) only used Zyrtec once, 6 hours before attempt.

Hopefully that's enough but just not feeling very confident

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 03:45 PM
What, are you my twin????? LOL
Same with DH, it is now or never! And no one except my DH and sisters know about me swaying or trying to concieve. I think my MIL is worried why we are not having one more! She is nasty, just want to see me having another boy when I want a girl, but thats another story!
Praying for you too, hun...
Xxxxx

Ha ha. My DH is fine with two boys and thinks I'm insane for putting my body through this. My MIL actually desperately wants a girl because she has 2 sons and 5 grandsons. That's horrible of your MIL! I don't want anyone to know because I don't want people giving me pity if I have another boy. Plus, I don't want to hear people's negative comments on swaying. Is your DH helping at all? All I've gotten mine to do it take cranberry and FR. This last attempt I OV two days late so he did 9 days of FR beforehand and was about to give up on me.

Cauliflower
September 2nd, 2013, 03:49 PM
All he has agreed to do is DTD when I ask for it :) should be enough...
Feel like my odds are low anyway...so let it be another boy. Just want to get PG now and have another BABY...would be over the moon if it was a girl though :)

Breithjs
September 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM
What I did different this month was rephresh 24 hours before. Dh released every 2nd day from cd1 ( last month he abstained) only used Zyrtec once, 6 hours before attempt.

Hopefully that's enough but just not feeling very confident

Sounds like enough to me! I stopped Zyrtec about 35 hrs before attempt this time. Probably why I had more CM.

Five Beautiful Girls
September 2nd, 2013, 09:49 PM
Ladies Ladies Ladies, I am hearing you all loud & clear, weather you are swaying boy or girl the whole diet thing is so so hard, But I keep telling myself that if I change nothing I will end up with the same results & having 5 daughters I know that if I don't make changes I will have another girl, I truly believe that.
It is really hard to keep going I know.
I REALLY:) hope this is the month, GOOD LUCK LADIES, swaying is HARD work:running:

:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD: :fx::DS:

hoping4agirl2014
September 2nd, 2013, 11:08 PM
I am on cycle day 6 and I am driving myself totally crazy. Good luck to everyone!

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 04:43 AM
Ladies Ladies Ladies, I am hearing you all loud & clear, weather you are swaying boy or girl the whole diet thing is so so hard, But I keep telling myself that if I change nothing I will end up with the same results & having 5 daughters I know that if I don't make changes I will have another girl, I truly believe that.
It is really hard to keep going I know.
I REALLY:) hope this is the month, GOOD LUCK LADIES, swaying is HARD work:running:

:DD::DD::DD::DD::DD: :fx::DS:

That's what I say to myself, if I don't change anything then how can I change my odds to have a girl?? Sending you all my blue dust .

So I got my crosshairs today on ff so it's saying I ov'd on sat so 3 dpo today.

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 04:44 AM
I am on cycle day 6 and I am driving myself totally crazy. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to you too! Are you doing the one attempt?

Ps. You have 4 gorgeous boys

Cauliflower
September 3rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
I am having soooo many symptoms this time, extreme itching, burning breasts, cramps, bachache, could be PMS, but it is killing me not knowing. Test 13DPO or wait till missed AF???
BFN will make me so sad :(

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 08:26 AM
I am having soooo many symptoms this time, extreme itching, burning breasts, cramps, bachache, could be PMS, but it is killing me not knowing. Test 13DPO or wait till missed AF???

Sounds promising! Are you 13dpo now? It's hard to know what to do. When are you testing again? Did you say Friday?

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 08:27 AM
3dpo, no symptoms but I find it hard to be as good on LE in the 2ww. Anyone else?? I just keep craving KFC!!! I won't give in though.

Bigwish
September 3rd, 2013, 09:35 AM
I am on cd 14 now and i am in doubt whether i O'ed already on cd 11 or that O is about to come...

I started using OPK's at cd8 (also have a fertility monitor, but that stupid thing didn't want me to test before cd 11 after i tested on cd 6).

On cd8 there came a clear line on my OPK, but not clearer than the control line. It increased on cd 9 and 10, but still it was obviously not darker than the control line. Then on cd 11 it started to vanish... So we DTD on cd 11 in the evening. And on CD 12. I hope we catched it. It the mean time i still hope that i will ovulate in the next three days... So i keep the exercise, diet and supps up! And tonight and the coming evenings we'll DTD.

If somebody knows what has happened with the OPKs, please let me know. It's the first cycle i use them as i am also using a fertility monitor. Husband keeps saying, if FM is giving you a green day on cd6 (which is very unfamiliar, it is always red on cd6) then you should have O relatively late this cycle. Maybe he's got a point ;-)

Bigwish
September 3rd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Funkyfry, i always thought that in the 2WW it is important to keep your blood sugar low. I think you can reach that with a low carb diet also, so maybe you can switch to one protein rich day to satisfy your cravings (i know, KFC will not be low carb, though LOL)?

bunnywabbit
September 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
CD7 for me today. O can't come fast enough! Not sure if waiting for o or 2ww is worse. What's making this worse is not too sure when o will fall so more of a guessing game than normal. :rolleyes:

bunnywabbit
September 3rd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Mmmm can't work out how to reply with quote lol

Underneath each individual post on the right hand side is 'reply with quotes'. Click on that and off you go! x

menlc611
September 3rd, 2013, 10:10 AM

WAAAAIT!!!! I've been a POAS addict and keep getting BFN.. I'm just going to wait now.. I'm driving myself crazy!! You've been so strong, stick with it!!! fx!!

Breithjs
September 3rd, 2013, 10:16 AM

Me too! I still have a long wait :(

Breithjs
September 3rd, 2013, 10:21 AM

Have you had a lot of symptoms in the past? I had a ton of symptoms last month and then got a BFN. I was in shock. I think either the Vitex or SP may have changed my system a lot. I also ended up getting my period 4 days early. In the past have you gotten a BFP on 13 DPO?

Breithjs
September 3rd, 2013, 10:23 AM
3dpo, no symptoms but I find it hard to be as good on LE in the 2ww. Anyone else?? I just keep craving KFC!!! I won't give in though.

Yes! This 2ww has been way harder to stay strong than last. 4 DPO and no symptoms. Not that I would expect them this early.

bunnywabbit
September 3rd, 2013, 10:41 AM

YES, THIS! That is so me right now and I normally crave KFC on my regular diet. What I wouldn't give for a chicken fillet burger right now with fries and gravy... *drools*

hoping4agirl2014
September 3rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Good luck to you too! Are you doing the one attempt?

Ps. You have 4 gorgeous boys

Thank you so much. I am very proud of them. They are great boys.

We doing an attempt this month and then we have to hold off in September and October because we are moving during the June/July time frame next year but then we will try again. I swayed using IG for our fourth son but DH wasn't into it then. Now he is, so that is exciting.

Hope you get your girl.

Cauliflower
September 3rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
Sounds promising! Are you 13dpo now? It's hard to know what to do. When are you testing again? Did you say Friday?

I have had loads of symptoms in 2WW last two cycles, but somehow this time it just feel different. It is an aching sensation both uterus and breasts. I guess only time will show.

13 DPO tomorrow ...waiting AF on friday. Test on sat?

Cauliflower
September 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM
WAAAAIT!!!! I've been a POAS addict and keep getting BFN.. I'm just going to wait now.. I'm driving myself crazy!! You've been so strong, stick with it!!! fx!!

Lol! Thank you for the support! I am determined to wait until saturday, if missed period friday.
Meanwhile I am going to try to stick to the diet and frustrate over the cheats I have daily and imagine my first non LE meal ;)

Xxxx

missmegrn
September 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM
I am 8 dpo. This 2ww is taking forever. I have minimal symptoms. Occasional cramps, slightly tender breasts, occasional headaches. In my past cycles, my breasts have been very tender post ovulation, and this month they aren't which is crazy. I don't have much hope for this cycle due to very late ovulation and not so good bd schedule, but who knows I could be wrong.

Five Beautiful Girls
September 3rd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Cauliflower, I am feeling maybe it is done this month :think:but don't want to get my hopes up:bigsmile: maybe you should test a few days before

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 03:14 PM
I have had loads of symptoms in 2WW last two cycles, but somehow this time it just feel different. It is an aching sensation both uterus and breasts. I guess only time will show.

13 DPO tomorrow ...waiting AF on friday. Test on sat?

If you feel different then I would test but I have no patience!!

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 03:18 PM
Last month I thought I might get a bfp because I had so many symptoms!! This month I am going to try not symptom guess or google early pregnacy symptoms

Cauliflower
September 3rd, 2013, 03:23 PM
I am 8 dpo. This 2ww is taking forever. I have minimal symptoms. Occasional cramps, slightly tender breasts, occasional headaches. In my past cycles, my breasts have been very tender post ovulation, and this month they aren't which is crazy. I don't have much hope for this cycle due to very late ovulation and not so good bd schedule, but who knows I could be wrong.

You could be wrong;) hope you get a surprise BFP!

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 04:17 PM
What's the earliest dpo you can test at to get a confirmed bfp/ bfn?

menlc611
September 3rd, 2013, 04:48 PM

I'm not sure but I'm 12 DPO and got a BFN this morning. I don't know if I'll test tomorrow or wait for AF on Friday. I'm not liking all these BFN's!!! Wish I had more self control!! lol

bunnywabbit
September 3rd, 2013, 04:53 PM

Unfortunately, this will vary from pregnancy to pregnancy, I think. I got my last one at 15DPO, but the one I lost in May was before that (can't remember how many DPO though...)

hoping4agirl2014
September 3rd, 2013, 05:06 PM

I have had a Faint BFP at 9DPO. I am a POAS addict and have no will power when it comes to testing. You would think I wouldn't get such a joy out of it since I have 4 already but I guess I just have an addiction. :poas:

Breithjs
September 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
Unfortunately, this will vary from pregnancy to pregnancy, I think. I got my last one at 15DPO, but the one I lost in May was before that (can't remember how many DPO though...)

I'm glad to know it varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. I don't remember when I got one with DS1, but with DS2 I got a super light BFP at 9 DPO so if I don't get it that early I won't feel too devastated. I need to hold out longer than testing at 9 DPO, but I'm so impatient.

menlc611
September 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM
Well, once again AF showed up EARLY!!!! :( CD1 for me...

Two of a Kind
September 3rd, 2013, 09:56 PM
I have had a Faint BFP at 9DPO. I am a POAS addict and have no will power when it comes to testing. You would think I wouldn't get such a joy out of it since I have 4 already but I guess I just have an addiction. :poas:
Lol love it! Totally understand your addiction! Congratulations & Fingers Crossed that faint BFP turns ultra bright! & results in a healthy pink bundle!

Two of a Kind
September 3rd, 2013, 11:28 PM

:( good luck for next cycle!

Cauliflower
September 4th, 2013, 01:45 AM

Sorry to hear :( Better luck next month!

Cauliflower
September 4th, 2013, 01:46 AM

:) I was an addict too, but I am trying to gain some self control ;) the trick is not to have these tests at home.

bunnywabbit
September 4th, 2013, 03:00 AM

Fantastic! FX for a h&h 9 months x

bunnywabbit
September 4th, 2013, 03:08 AM

So sorry... think of it this way, less than 2 weeks until you can try again! x

Cauliflower
September 4th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I am s confused! I have a lot of cramping and aching breasts, not like before. Pain in my back, dont remembe if I had that earlier. Bloated/gassy and lack of CM are the two signs of AF coming and not pregnancy...
Anyone been bloated and had BFP, is it normal?
14DPO tomorrow, cant blieve I have not tested yet...expecting AF on friday.
Pray for me :(

hoping4agirl2014
September 4th, 2013, 03:01 PM
I am really impressed Cauliflower. I am week and already tested, knowing it would probably be a BFN. I hope you get your BFP. I Bloat from Ovulation to AF so it is not a symptom for me but for some it is. Good luck.

Cauliflower
September 4th, 2013, 03:10 PM
I am really impressed Cauliflower. I am week and already tested, knowing it would probably be a BFN. I hope you get your BFP. I Bloat from Ovulation to AF so it is not a symptom for me but for some it is. Good luck.

Thank you! I just dont want to see that single line again :( did you get your BFP? Hope you get it. Your family is beautiful :)

bunnywabbit
September 4th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Cauliflower, with the one I lost in May, I felt very bloated, gassy and swollen. FX for a BFP for you. Well done on the restraint - I'm sure you're dying to test!

Cauliflower
September 4th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Cauliflower, with the one I lost in May, I felt very bloated, gassy and swollen. FX for a BFP for you. Well done on the restraint - I'm sure you're dying to test!
Thanks bunnywabbit! Sorry again about your losses...
I have been planning this baby for years and finally got hubby to agree for this. Have had 7 breakfasts since january and have not tasted red meat for a year!!! I am so ready for a BFP now!
So no more BFN, I will patiently wait till AF is late by a couple of days and chances for BFP are there...

Thanks for your support
Xxxx

Breithjs
September 4th, 2013, 04:30 PM
I am s confused! I have a lot of cramping and aching breasts, not like before. Pain in my back, dont remembe if I had that earlier. Bloated/gassy and lack of CM are the two signs of AF coming and not pregnancy...
Anyone been bloated and had BFP, is it normal?
14DPO tomorrow, cant blieve I have not tested yet...expecting AF on friday.
Pray for me :(

That's the problem. AF symptoms and preg symptoms can be a lot alike. I could have sworn I was pregnant last month. I think swaying can make AF symptoms really strong so it's hard to tell. I'm 5 DPO and have no symptoms. Not sure if thats bad or good :( Trying not to read in to anything. You have great willpower! I'm dying to know I your pregnant! Fx for you!!

Breithjs
September 4th, 2013, 04:33 PM

hoping4agirl, that was me last month. I tested from 7 DPO on. I am REALLY gonna try until at least 9 DPO this month. Last month was torture every time I got a BFN :(

Funkyfry
September 4th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Thanks bunnywabbit! Sorry again about your losses...
I have been planning this baby for years and finally got hubby to agree for this. Have had 7 breakfasts since january and have not tasted red meat for a year!!! I am so ready for a BFP now!
So no more BFN, I will patiently wait till AF is late by a couple of days and chances for BFP are there...

Thanks for your support
Xxxx

I hope you get your bfp this month.

This is only my second month ttc but already I feel impatient. I have been doing LE for 12 weeks now and feel ttc pink is what I think of most of the time.

Have any of you given thought for how long your willing to ttc before dropping supps/bits if swaying etc?

I was lucky to get pregnant on both boys easily so I guess I am just being impatient. I am only 4 dpo but just don't feel at all confident

Breithjs
September 4th, 2013, 06:36 PM
I hope you get your bfp this month.

This is only my second month ttc but already I feel impatient. I have been doing LE for 12 weeks now and feel ttc pink is what I think of most of the time.

Have any of you given thought for how long your willing to ttc before dropping supps/bits if swaying etc?

I was lucky to get pregnant on both boys easily so I guess I am just being impatient. I am only 4 dpo but just don't feel at all confident

I feel EXACTLY like you're feeling. Been on the diet about 12 weeks and am already over it. I don't know how people do it that long. I also am just impatient, I guess, because it was easy to get pregnant with my DS1 and DS2. I don't feel pregnant either, but I am only 5 DPO. I'm trying to stay positive and not obsess. Not sure what I will do next cycle, if there is one, but I will lighten up more.

Becca.lms
September 4th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Ditto!!

Becca.lms
September 4th, 2013, 10:10 PM

Ughh sorry :(

hoping4agirl2014
September 4th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you! I just dont want to see that single line again :( did you get your BFP? Hope you get it. Your family is beautiful :)

I meant weak not week by the way. Obviously I did not proof read my earlier post.

I have not gotten a BFP yet. I am 8DPO so I still have some time. I usually have a long LP. We will see. I will be testing until AF comes because that is what I do. I hope you get your BFP this month. Oh, Thank you for the compliment.

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 01:57 AM
I think it is best to wait until 8-10 DPO at least because you might have a chemical, and had otherwise not known about it, just heavy bleeding but around expected AF. It is harder to experience a loss :( That is what is keeping me from testing. I just want to make sure it is a sticky one. I have too many symptoms,, couldnt sleep at night, cant touch my breasts even, and cramps on my righht side, and sometimes in the middle (uterus).

Will keep you updated.

xxxx

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Ugh, the local drug store did not have it. The pharmacist opens 2 hours later. Loosing patience.
Part of me just want to wait till tomorrow....

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 03:55 AM
UPDATE: Got my BFP today at 14 DPO!

You have been such a great support. Thank you!!!!
Will post a pic of the test soon.

FX for lots of more BFPs on this thread.
xxxxx

missmegrn
September 5th, 2013, 04:11 AM
CONGRATS CAULIFLOWER!

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Thank you missmergn, sending over the blue dust to you!
Dont forget to send the pink dust to me ;)

Little Lunasa
September 5th, 2013, 05:56 AM

xxxxx

Congrats Cauliflower!! The wait was so worth it!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Funkyfry
September 5th, 2013, 06:37 AM

xxxxx

So happy for you!! Huge congratulations

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Thank you so much :)

bunnywabbit
September 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM

xxxxx

YAY, CAULIFLOWER! That's awesome news! x

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Thanks Bunnywabbit :) I was so depressed, really needed this.

menlc611
September 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM

xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

menlc611
September 5th, 2013, 08:15 AM
So I'm confused... Tuesday night I went to the bathroom and there was BLOOD... I put a tampon in and went to bed. Woke up Wednesday and went to change my tampon and - NOTHING!!! I have not had one drop of blood since! I don't know what to think... Ugh!! I wish AF would just come so I can start my cycle over! :(

Becca.lms
September 5th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Congrats Cauli!!!

bunnywabbit
September 5th, 2013, 09:29 AM
So I'm confused... Tuesday night I went to the bathroom and there was BLOOD... I put a tampon in and went to bed. Woke up Wednesday and went to change my tampon and - NOTHING!!! I have not had one drop of blood since! I don't know what to think... Ugh!! I wish AF would just come so I can start my cycle over! :(

That could be implantation bleeding. Test in a few days FX... x

Everyonehasgirls
September 5th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Congrats Cauliflower!!

No such luck for me AF arrived 2 days early!! Boo! And I'm on holiday double boo!!

I'm not too disheartened though it was only my first attempt and wasn't 100% happy with sway so back to CD1 for me!

Bigwish
September 5th, 2013, 09:39 AM

How many DPO are you?
I got an implantation bleeding 5 DPO with my first! It was a like a very light menstruation with more light red and brown blood.

Bigwish
September 5th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Yesterday at 4 p.m. i got a positive OPK and this morning also around 11.00 a.m. So i think i'm officially in the 2WW as i am prettty sure I'm O-ing right now ;-)

Hope time will go fast....

hoping4agirl2014
September 5th, 2013, 09:50 AM

xxxxx

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. :cheerteam:

menlc611
September 5th, 2013, 09:53 AM
How many DPO are you?
I got an implantation bleeding 5 DPO with my first! It was a like a very light menstruation with more light red and brown blood.

I'm 13 DPO.. I had spotting around 6-7 DPO and thought for sure it was implantation bleeding.. then it completely stopped.. then 11 DPO I had bright red blood and assumed it was AF.. then it stopped again! It just started a few mins ago again so I'm hoping this is really AF so I can get on with it and have another attempt!! FX this is your month for a BFP!!! (And mine too!!)

menlc611
September 5th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I need some major help from you ladies!! When I first got my sway plan (in March) I made the choice not to do the diet. I have NEVER been on a diet and the whole thing was so overwhelming for me (counting calories, protein, fat..) I figured it wasn't worth the stress and aggravation and it would be better to just skip it. Once I started getting more involved on the boards, I realized how important the diet is and started regretting my decision. (I was already in the 2ww for August and figured it was too late anyway) I KNOW it's best to be on the diet 6-8 weeks BEFORE the sway, but I talked to Atomic and she said better late than never!! (Besides theres no guarantee I'll get pg this month so by the time I get a BFP I could have been on the diet 6-8 weeks) anyway, yesterday was my first day on the diet and just as I guessed, I was completely overwhelmed. I found myself struggling to eat enough calories and trying to figure out the best things to eat. If anyone has purchased a sway plan from Atomic, can you please private message me so we can talk?! I have been messaging Atomic but I know she is very busy and I kind of feel like a pain in her butt!! hahaha (I'm sure she doesn't think that, but it's how I feel!) I appreciate anyone who is willing to help me!!! :bowdown:

bunnywabbit
September 5th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I need some major help from you ladies!! When I first got my sway plan (in March) I made the choice not to do the diet. I have NEVER been on a diet and the whole thing was so overwhelming for me (counting calories, protein, fat..) I figured it wasn't worth the stress and aggravation and it would be better to just skip it. Once I started getting more involved on the boards, I realized how important the diet is and started regretting my decision. (I was already in the 2ww for August and figured it was too late anyway) I KNOW it's best to be on the diet 6-8 weeks BEFORE the sway, but I talked to Atomic and she said better late than never!! (Besides theres no guarantee I'll get pg this month so by the time I get a BFP I could have been on the diet 6-8 weeks) anyway, yesterday was my first day on the diet and just as I guessed, I was completely overwhelmed. I found myself struggling to eat enough calories and trying to figure out the best things to eat. If anyone has purchased a sway plan from Atomic, can you please private message me so we can talk?! I have been messaging Atomic but I know she is very busy and I kind of feel like a pain in her butt!! hahaha (I'm sure she doesn't think that, but it's how I feel!) I appreciate anyone who is willing to help me!!! :bowdown:

Feel free to pm me any questions you might have x

menlc611
September 5th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Bunny I sent you a pm!! I hope its not too much!

Kittybear
September 5th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Yay! Go cauli!! Fingers crossed for a v. Happy and healthy 9 months and a little pink bundle at the end!! :) x

Breithjs
September 5th, 2013, 12:58 PM

xxxxx

Congrats Cauliflower! So happy for you!

Funkyfry
September 5th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Last month I was pimping and had soooo many symptoms! Today I am 5dpo and actually have nothing at all to pimp!! Like I feel totally normal! No sore boobs, no twinges!! "Sigh"!!

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Bunny I sent you a pm!! I hope its not too much!

You can send me a PM too if you want too :)

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Yay! Go cauli!! Fingers crossed for a v. Happy and healthy 9 months and a little pink bundle at the end!! :) x

Thank you so much:) all the good wishes mean so much for me :bighug:
Good luck to all of you!
It seems almost impossible at the moment, but it is possible:)
Xxx

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Last month I was pimping and had soooo many symptoms! Today I am 5dpo and actually have nothing at all to pimp!! Like I feel totally normal! No sore boobs, no twinges!! "Sigh"!!

I started with symptoms 8DPO, maybe it is just too early for you...

Cauliflower
September 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. :cheerteam:
Thank you so much :)

Two of a Kind
September 5th, 2013, 07:10 PM

xxxxx
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! how very exciting, extremely happy for you!!! Wishing you a healthy & happy nine months & of course a baby girl @ the end of it all x

Five Beautiful Girls
September 6th, 2013, 02:43 AM

xxxxx

Wonderful news Cauliflower you must be over the moon ''Congratulations'' So happy for you:bigsmile: :fx::DD:

Five Beautiful Girls
September 6th, 2013, 02:48 AM

:( Sorry to hear that menlc611 ,I hope next month is your month, stay strong:happy:

sushikitty
September 6th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Hi ladies! <3 I am back and now in 2ww!!! Today (Friday) I am 3 Dpo!! I swayed pink. I used lavender organic vegan soap for over a month and lavendar candles, painted my nails on O day, rose quartz bracelet and nacklace, we live in the desert now (120 daily weather), a huge Ion fan on the side of my bed, salt lamp in my bed room. Pink sway diet, no "O" when bding, clomid cd 3-7, and prior months SP/cranberry. I hope this is it, because I just helped pack my husbands bag to deploy to the middle east. If I dont get pregnant this month, then I have to wait a year. :(

sushikitty
September 6th, 2013, 02:56 AM

xxxxx

That is ah-mazing!!!!! Congrats Cali!! <3 *huge bear hug* I am so happy for you!! I cant wait to read about your journey! xoxo

a&jmummy
September 6th, 2013, 03:25 AM
7-8 dpo I have heartburn from hell! Nothing is shifting it!! Its been over 24hrs now whe is it gonna stop? Icould just cry ...other than that I'm exhausted and a bit emotional
Fx this is my bfp

Princess_G
September 6th, 2013, 04:54 AM
I've been offline for a little while, just caught up with this thread....OMG!
Cauliflower I am so happy for you, congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you !

Cauliflower
September 6th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Thank you so much :) You girls have been amazing, so supportive!
Wishing you all the best and I will post my sway soon.

xxxxx

hoping4agirl2014
September 6th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Hi ladies! <3 I am back and now in 2ww!!! Today (Friday) I am 3 Dpo!! I swayed pink. I used lavender organic vegan soap for over a month and lavendar candles, painted my nails on O day, rose quartz bracelet and nacklace, we live in the desert now (120 daily weather), a huge Ion fan on the side of my bed, salt lamp in my bed room. Pink sway diet, no "O" when bding, clomid cd 3-7, and prior months SP/cranberry. I hope this is it, because I just helped pack my husbands bag to deploy to the middle east. If I dont get pregnant this month, then I have to wait a year. :(

Hoping you get your BFP! I know how it feels to pack up the DH for deployment with a possible pregnancy lingering. My thoughts are with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Becca.lms
September 6th, 2013, 10:05 AM
I'm not going to post a sway since I give up ha.

Funkyfry
September 6th, 2013, 10:43 AM
I'm not going to post a sway since I give up ha.

Are you done becca? Will you just go for it next month ??

Becca.lms
September 6th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Yes I'm done. Once AF hits the road I'm having sex every two days and currently taking prenatals.

sushikitty
September 7th, 2013, 12:14 AM
I am DPO 4 in 3 hours PST. Since yesterday I have VERY TENDER nipples. I have not been doing anything funky with them, no boobie foreplay, and no piercings. They are so tender that they feel sun burt kinda. I calculated when I ovulated by testing with an ovulation kit every day. If anything brushes up against them (even with a VS bombshell bra on), they are super tender-sensitive. What is going on?! Is this a clomid thing? Twin thing? Or just something different? I KNOW it is not in my head kind of things because they hurt so bad. I know it is impossible to be pregnant yet unless ovulation day was wrong.

I am also struggling with my light diet. :( I skip breakfast, a light lunch but I am SO hungry I splurge on my dinner. I had a cup of pasta, 5"x2" spicy honey chicken, 1/4 cups mashed potatoes and maybe 4 tablespoons of corn. Is that aweful?? I need help! :( But all day I been having diet coke and maybe 10 pieces of mcdonald fries and that was it for lunch.

GT77
September 7th, 2013, 12:23 AM
I've been so bad on my sway! I'm stil vegetarian but need to be stricter! My af was a buzz kill!! Hoping for BFp this month!! Two week wait was a nightmare

GT77
September 7th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Don't eat fries or potatoes!!

Funkyfry
September 7th, 2013, 03:20 AM
I am DPO 4 in 3 hours PST. Since yesterday I have VERY TENDER nipples. I have not been doing anything funky with them, no boobie foreplay, and no piercings. They are so tender that they feel sun burt kinda. I calculated when I ovulated by testing with an ovulation kit every day. If anything brushes up against them (even with a VS bombshell bra on), they are super tender-sensitive. What is going on?! Is this a clomid thing? Twin thing? Or just something different? I KNOW it is not in my head kind of things because they hurt so bad. I know it is impossible to be pregnant yet unless ovulation day was wrong.

I am also struggling with my light diet. :( I skip breakfast, a light lunch but I am SO hungry I splurge on my dinner. I had a cup of pasta, 5"x2" spicy honey chicken, 1/4 cups mashed potatoes and maybe 4 tablespoons of corn. Is that aweful?? I need help! :( But all day I been having diet coke and maybe 10 pieces of mcdonald fries and that was it for lunch.

The sore boobs could be a good thing ( not that there sore ) but for a bfp? It can be a symptom?

I am finding it hard to be as strict now with diet. Was great up until 3dpo but then I feel I kind if loose interest. I am 7 dpo, trying not to think about it which is impossible!! Fighting the urge to poas as I know I will get a bfn anyway this early!! Time is dragging. Still no symptoms at 7dpo.

I will be so disappointed if I get a bfn. Going on holidays next week so I know I won't be as strict on LE so will have to skip oct attempt and try again in nov.

Are you all as strict on the diet in the 2ww?

bunnywabbit
September 7th, 2013, 03:52 AM

I'm wondering if you're eating enough calories in the day? Be warned if you aren't eating enough this can stop o altogether. 1200 calories is the absolute minimum and even that is to low for some people. If you're exercising it certainly needs to be higher. Also make sure your protein intake falls between 40-60g a day and falls no lower x

bunnywabbit
September 7th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Don't eat fries or potatoes!!

A small amount of potato every once in a while won't hurt - there aren't any 'wrong' foods on the diet. Keep to your calorie, carb, fat and protein amounts for the day though and as the skin has the most nutrients it probably best avoided. Fries will have extra oil obviously so be aware this will be lot more calories x

Breithjs
September 7th, 2013, 10:16 AM
The sore boobs could be a good thing ( not that there sore ) but for a bfp? It can be a symptom?

I am finding it hard to be as strict now with diet. Was great up until 3dpo but then I feel I kind if loose interest. I am 7 dpo, trying not to think about it which is impossible!! Fighting the urge to poas as I know I will get a bfn anyway this early!! Time is dragging. Still no symptoms at 7dpo.

I will be so disappointed if I get a bfn. Going on holidays next week so I know I won't be as strict on LE so will have to skip oct attempt and try again in nov.

Are you all as strict on the diet in the 2ww?

Yes! I'm finding it hard, too. I've stayed within the limits, but had some chicken last night. I'm
8DPO. I'm actually feel like I have the flu. I'm having body aches. The only symptoms I've had are lower abdomen aches/cramps and sore boobs. I'm trying not to read into it. This all started yesterday at 7DPO. It's so hard not to think about it and not test, Funky? I almost did one this morning, but stopped myself. I don't want to see a BFN! I went through 3 vacations on LE Diet. One was to an all inclusive resort in Cancun! I know how hard staying on the diet during a vacation is. Especially, when you are trying to keep the diet a secret!

bunnywabbit
September 7th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Almost at o, I think. Should be any day now. Hoping for a little more luck this time and that it sticks...

hoping4agirl2014
September 7th, 2013, 10:37 AM
I am so ready to know what is going on with me. If I am pregnant or not. My chart on FF has been totally different then any chart I have ever had and I have been charting since before my first son was born. I have taken several Test I can't tell whether they are faint or I just really want to see something.

My symptoms include Sore breast when breast feeding at times (not every time), nausea, peeing constantly since like 6 DPO, and a constant dull low back ache. I know all of these things can happen during TWW so I am trying to keep my senses but I am having a hard time.

I attached my chart.

clayton Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/clayton)

bunnywabbit
September 7th, 2013, 10:41 AM
I am so ready to know what is going on with me. If I am pregnant or not. My chart on FF has been totally different then any chart I have ever had and I have been charting since before my first son was born. I have taken several Test I can't tell whether they are faint or I just really want to see something.

My symptoms include Sore breast when breast feeding at times (not every time), nausea, peeing constantly since like 6 DPO, and a constant dull low back ache. I know all of these things can happen during TWW so I am trying to keep my senses but I am having a hard time.

I attached my chart.

clayton Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/clayton)

Sounds promising, especially with the nausea. You're 12DPO now? Almost good to test, or are you just going to leave it until AF is late? x

hoping4agirl2014
September 7th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Sounds promising, especially with the nausea. You're 12DPO now? Almost good to test, or are you just going to leave it until AF is late? x

I have been testing but I haven't got a clear BFP so not counting on it yet. I would love to say I am going to hold off but I doubt that is going to happen. I will probably test until AF gets here or I get a clear BFP.

Funkyfry
September 7th, 2013, 11:06 AM
i went through 3 vacations on LE Diet. One was to an all inclusive resort in Cancun! I know how hard staying on the diet during a vacation is. Especially, when you are trying to keep the diet a secret!

How did you manage? How did you keep it a secret?

We will be away with my parents. If I am skipping breakfast my mum will be asking why? I reckon I can stick to the no snacking and no meat but the skipping breakfast won't be easy.

Funkyfry
September 7th, 2013, 11:41 AM

I attached my chart.

Your symptoms sound promising. This is only my first month properly charting so not too good on them but the fact that your temp is still elevated is also a good sign??

Fingers crossed for you

Bigwish
September 7th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Arghh, just 2 dpo and i can't stand waiting (think you feel me ;-))!!!

The day after O i got nausea and bowel cramps, a sore back and my smell went like with my two other pregnancies (can't stand the smell of my own parfum anymore!). And i feel cramping in my ovaries constantly. Have other mucus than normal and way more (after O).

I KNOW it's WAY too early, but when i visit Mr Google i find out i'm not the only one. With my two others i just knew i was pregnant the moment of conception. This time, i just don't want to give in to that feeling, just to avoid disappointment in case of a bfn (as if i could avoid that).

Ok, just needed to ventilate, thanks for reading, time will tell...

Bigwish
September 7th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Hoping, GL! If i were you i would test tomorrow with some very concentrated urine (pee empty and then after 15 min again and use that tiny amount for testing).

How exctiting! Fingers X for you!

Wanted to say how gorgeous your litte men look!

Bigwish
September 7th, 2013, 12:13 PM
O, and forgot to mention, did you taste your own milk?
I 'found out' i was pregnant with nr 2 by the taste of my milk: very salty! The taste was really different than before.

hoping4agirl2014
September 7th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hoping, GL! If i were you i would test tomorrow with some very concentrated urine (pee empty and then after 15 min again and use that tiny amount for testing).

How exctiting! Fingers X for you!

Wanted to say how gorgeous your litte men look!

Thank you for the compliment. I will test the way you suggested tomorrow.

I have not tasted my milk but I know my son has not seemed to notice a difference.

Good luck to you too. With my third child I knew I was pregnant and although I feel like this maybe it, I don't want to see a BFP to really be happy. I hope you get your BFP!

Little Lunasa
September 7th, 2013, 01:41 PM

I attached my chart.

Your chart looks very promising! If you are not pg I'll be very surprised. good luck :)

Breithjs
September 7th, 2013, 02:29 PM
How did you manage? How did you keep it a secret?

We will be away with my parents. If I am skipping breakfast my mum will be asking why? I reckon I can stick to the no snacking and no meat but the skipping breakfast won't be easy.

I would just say I wasn't hungry and that I'm really not a morning eater. That I just like to have coffee. As far as lunch and dinner I would try to pick only vegetarian stuff and on the vacation where we all cooked I would try to make pasta or plain pizza. If someone else cooked I would fill up in anything other than meat, hen pretend I already ate the meat part of it. It wasn't easy.

missmegrn
September 7th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I am 12 dpo today and a bfn for me this morning. I have a major headache today, with slightly noticible cramps, and very tender breasts. I expect af to show up somewhere between tomorrow(sun) and tues. I don't have much hope for this cycle since I had a bfn today. I may test again in the morning tomorrow or Monday or I may just not test at all. Good luck to everyone else waiting on a bfp this month.

hoping4agirl2014
September 7th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Your chart looks very promising! If you are not pg I'll be very surprised. good luck :)

Thank you! I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 02:07 AM
I gave in and tested at 8dpo! Way too early??

I think I see a faint line? Dh does too. He isn't impressed I tested early at all. I will try post a picture.

Still no symptons

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Error posting attachment

Ribenaberry
September 8th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Attachment not working hun xxx

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Let me try again

bunnywabbit
September 8th, 2013, 04:16 AM
I think I see something, yay, you! Test again in a couple of days and let us see! x

Ribenaberry
September 8th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Ooh yes!! I can see it!! Yay hun!!

Xxx

sushikitty
September 8th, 2013, 04:30 AM
I soo see it tooo! Congrats!! <3

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Thanks girls!! It's still very early so going to (try) hold off another 4 days and test again

Becca.lms
September 8th, 2013, 05:23 AM
I would just say I wasn't hungry and that I'm really not a morning eater. That I just like to have coffee. As far as lunch and dinner I would try to pick only vegetarian stuff and on the vacation where we all cooked I would try to make pasta or plain pizza. If someone else cooked I would fill up in anything other than meat, hen pretend I already ate the meat part of it. It wasn't easy.

Let me try again

Yay!!

Becca.lms
September 8th, 2013, 05:42 AM
How was your sway this month Fry?

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 05:56 AM
How was your sway this month Fry?

This month stuck with LE diet. Dh released every 2nd day. We bd at pos opk. I used rephresh 24 hrs before and took only one Zyrtec 6 hours before. Fingers crossed it turns into a true bfp

Little Lunasa
September 8th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Let me try again

I Definitely see something---congrats!!!

Breithjs
September 8th, 2013, 10:55 AM
BFP for me, too! 9 DPO possible 8 DPO if I count 48 hours after peak OPK. I took a First Response, this morning. It's light, but it's there :)

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM
BFP for me, too! 9 DPO possible 8 DPO if I count 48 hours after peak OPK. I took a First Response, this morning. It's light, but it's there :)

Congrats!! Hopefully we both have stickys

bunnywabbit
September 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM

That's fantatsic news, Breithjs! FX for a h&h 9 months x

Ribenaberry
September 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Dont forget about the due date thread ladies, we are all a bit quiet coz we are full of ms lol, but would be nice for when we are all feeling a bit more human!!

:D

Xxx

hoping4agirl2014
September 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM

Congratulations!!

Breithjs
September 8th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Dont forget about the due date thread ladies, we are all a bit quiet coz we are full of ms lol, but would be nice for when we are all feeling a bit more human!!

:D

Xxx

I will Ribenaberry! I almost feel like I want to wait until the line gets darker! So scared to jinx it.

Ribenaberry
September 8th, 2013, 01:58 PM
To be fair i waited til after af was due, so i understand - i am hoping everyone will be over there soon anyway as its strange jumping from one group of supporters to another! Everyone needs to come with!! :)

Xxx

sushikitty
September 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Congrats ladies that got a BFP! <3

GT77
September 8th, 2013, 02:28 PM
CONGRATS GUYS ON THE BFP IT LOOKS LIKE YOU BOTH DEF ARE!!

lovemy2blessings
September 8th, 2013, 02:31 PM
I can't wait to be part of the 2ww!!! Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I will Ribenaberry! I almost feel like I want to wait until the line gets darker! So scared to jinx it.

I am the same, want to wait until its a true positive! Still a bit cautious! Dh won't discuss it until I test at missed AF.

Hopefully we will all be getting off this train soon girls

sushikitty
September 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM
5 dpo and super crampy!! Please oh please!! :fingers: Breast are not as tender. I think breast tenderness 1DPO to 4 DPO was from the clomid.

I just came back from the store and stocked up on pregnancy tests. I found out at 8 dpo with all of the kids. (SUPER faint pos) So I am hoping we will find out before he deploys.

Funkyfry
September 8th, 2013, 05:14 PM
5 dpo and super crampy!! Please oh please!! :fingers: Breast are not as tender. I think breast tenderness 1DPO to 4 DPO was from the clomid.

I just came back from the store and stocked up on pregnancy tests. I found out at 8 dpo with all of the kids. (SUPER faint pos) So I am hoping we will find out before he deploys.

Fingers crossed for you Hun. When us he leaving?

menlc611
September 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Congrats!! Hopefully we both have stickys

Congratulations to both of you!!!!

Breithjs
September 8th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I am the same, want to wait until its a true positive! Still a bit cautious! Dh won't discuss it until I test at missed AF.

Hopefully we will all be getting off this train soon girls

Yes! A line is a line but will feel better when it's a DARK line. Curse of testing early! I can't complain though ;)

Breithjs
September 8th, 2013, 10:30 PM

Good luck Sushi! Hope you get you're BFP soon!

sushikitty
September 9th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Good luck Sushi! Hope you get you're BFP soon!

Thank you!! :D

I wish I could post when he is leaving but I can't because of OpSec. But it is super soon :( Only cycle I have with him. :(

So far SUPER crampy and painful, bloated, a tad bit more water cm (It was bone dry since AF) and I think I am catching a cold or flu. Eh..

Oh and uncontrolable hungry! ;)

Cauliflower
September 9th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Congrats Funkyfry and Breithjs :cheerteam:
So happy 4 u!!!

missmegrn
September 9th, 2013, 05:14 AM
I'm out...cd1 for me today. :tissue: I have my annual obgyn apt in 2 wks, hopefully she maybe can give me some answers as to why ttc is taking so long. I am on cycle 8 now and every month this just gets harder. Good luck to everyone this month.

Funkyfry
September 9th, 2013, 06:21 AM
I'm out...cd1 for me today. :tissue: I have my annual obgyn apt in 2 wks, hopefully she maybe can give me some answers as to why ttc is taking so long. I am on cycle 8 now and every month this just gets harder. Good luck to everyone this month.

Sorry to hear your AF came Hun.
Is your sway still as strict? Luke diet, supps etc or have you dropped some?

Funkyfry
September 9th, 2013, 06:23 AM

I wish I could post when he is leaving but I can't because of OpSec. But it is super soon :( Only cycle I have with him. :(

So far SUPER crampy and painful, bloated, a tad bit more water cm (It was bone dry since AF) and I think I am catching a cold or flu. Eh..

All sounds promising!! Fingers crossed

Princess_G
September 9th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Congratulations to all the BFP ladies!! Let's hope september is a good month for us all.

I'm just wishing away the days until O! This month O should fall around my birthday! (Friday 13th-eeek! ) and then hopefully the 2ww will end around the time of our 5th wedding anniversary (27th!)
Praying that this is our month, it would be the BEST birthday/anniversary surprise ever.
I would love to be able to give DH a positive test on the day of our anniversary!

Funkyfry
September 9th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Congratulations to all the BFP ladies!! Let's hope september is a good month for us all.

I'm just wishing away the days until O! This month O should fall around my birthday! (Friday 13th-eeek! ) and then hopefully the 2ww will end around the time of our 5th wedding anniversary (27th!)
Praying that this is our month, it would be the BEST birthday/anniversary surprise ever.
I would love to be able to give DH a positive test on the day of our anniversary!

That would be lovely!! Fingers crossed for you and your dh

onthepond
September 9th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Just popping in to wish you all GOOD luck this month!

Breithjs
September 9th, 2013, 10:58 AM

That's how I felt. I thought I had the flu. I had body aches and a headache. Maybe that's a good sign :)

Breithjs
September 9th, 2013, 11:00 AM

So sorry! I know how disappointing getting a BFN is. :(

sushikitty
September 9th, 2013, 12:00 PM

Awee :( Girl you can do this, stay strong! <3 I am sure next cycle will be it! <3 *bear hug* Keep us updated!

Funkyfry
September 9th, 2013, 03:27 PM

How are you? I bought some first response today. I am 9 dpo today so was going to test again tomorrow at 10dpo to see if I can get a proper positive. Very nervous though incase a bfn comes up.

bunnywabbit
September 9th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Thinking I'm out before I started this month. Failed attempt on o-day, so figured try again yesterday, but DH was pretty stressed and in a lousy mood, so again nothing. Thinking I o'd yesterday and missed it - line too pale today. Going to *maybe* try tonight (if all goes according to plan) and keep my FX, although not holding my breath... :sad:

Breithjs
September 9th, 2013, 03:37 PM
How are you? I bought some first response today. I am 9 dpo today so was going to test again tomorrow at 10dpo to see if I can get a proper positive. Very nervous though incase a bfn comes up.

I used a dollar store test and got a little darker of a BFP! I think you're safe! What test did you use yesterday?

Funkyfry
September 9th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I used a boots own brand? ( Ireland) I might try hold off until wed morning fmu to test with a first response test. That will have me at 11 dpo?

Funkyfry
September 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Thinking I'm out before I started this month. Failed attempt on o-day, so figured try again yesterday, but DH was pretty stressed and in a lousy mood, so again nothing. Thinking I o'd yesterday and missed it - line too pale today. Going to *maybe* try tonight (if all goes according to plan) and keep my FX, although not holding my breath... :sad:

Oh no Hun. Try an attempt tonight you might just be lucky and catch that egg

Breithjs
September 9th, 2013, 05:12 PM

Maybe not. Try ASAP. You never know!

Breithjs
September 9th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I used a boots own brand? ( Ireland) I might try hold off until wed morning fmu to test with a first response test. That will have me at 11 dpo?

I'm sure it will be darker. I bought 5, Dollar Store tests last week so I have a bunch to be a POAS addict with. :)

bunnywabbit
September 10th, 2013, 03:41 AM
....and of course, nothing happened last night. Have written this cycle off. Trying not to be, but am pretty mad about it. Any other month would be bad enough, but, without sounding bad, the cycle after m/c is even worse. :mad:

missmegrn
September 10th, 2013, 04:25 AM
....and of course, nothing happened last night. Have written this cycle off. Trying not to be, but am pretty mad about it. Any other month would be bad enough, but, without sounding bad, the cycle after m/c is even worse. :mad:

I'm sorry. I know how you feel. For the past 3 months, due to our work schedules and the kids sleep schedules, it has only been able to happen on night of +opk. The past 2 months dh promised to help add at least one more attempt in, but when it came down to it he was too tired and didn't want to bd. I am thinking this may play a little part into why it is taking so long to ttc. If we only could reproduce ourselves and didn't need men or had a magic wand to do all the work for us. Hopefully both of our lucks will change soon.

Funkyfry
September 10th, 2013, 08:40 AM
I'm sure it will be darker. I bought 5, Dollar Store tests last week so I have a bunch to be a POAS addict with. :)

So I poas this morning. Who am I kidding thinking I could hold off! I used a first response and a defo line!! Please god it will be ok

Funkyfry
September 10th, 2013, 08:49 AM

So sorry, I know how frustrating that is. Big hugs x

hoping4agirl2014
September 10th, 2013, 09:45 AM
I am just waiting on AF to get here. So now I have two months before I can try again. I am feeling very frustrated but trying to get over it.

I wish everyone the best of luck. I enjoy seeing the BFPs.

Happylane
September 10th, 2013, 11:17 AM

Hoping this is your month! :)

sushikitty
September 10th, 2013, 12:48 PM
I'm nervous. Yesterday, I was cramping so intense at 5 DPO and 6 DPO. I am an energetic full time student and business owner and yesterday I had to take a nap while cramping intensely. I still have a horrible cold. But the cramping, well so far today, as gone away. Something to be nervous about? (Honest opinion I can take the bullet) :( Maybe cramping will come back later today. I'll keep yall updated.

Fingers crossed for everyone else too<3 I want to see a big mass of BFP in our group! :)

bunnywabbit
September 10th, 2013, 02:08 PM
DTD tonight - have missed o this cycle, but would be stupid not to try. :wink: So I guess I'm now in the 2ww. Again, really not holding my breath, but who knows, it's not impossible...

Breithjs
September 10th, 2013, 02:31 PM
So I poas this morning. Who am I kidding thinking I could hold off! I used a first response and a defo line!! Please god it will be ok

I knew it would be darker :) Got my dark line on my dollar store test this morning

Breithjs
September 10th, 2013, 02:33 PM
I'm nervous. Yesterday, I was cramping so intense at 5 DPO and 6 DPO. I am an energetic full time student and business owner and yesterday I had to take a nap while cramping intensely. I still have a horrible cold. But the cramping, well so far today, as gone away. Something to be nervous about? (Honest opinion I can take the bullet) :( Maybe cramping will come back later today. I'll keep yall updated.

Fingers crossed for everyone else too<3 I want to see a big mass of BFP in our group! :)

Sushi, your symptoms sound like mine before my BFP. My aches and cramps have been on and off. I feel them more when I lay down and relax. Fx!

Breithjs
September 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I am just waiting on AF to get here. So now I have two months before I can try again. I am feeling very frustrated but trying to get over it.

I wish everyone the best of luck. I enjoy seeing the BFPs.

Did you test yet?

Funkyfry
September 10th, 2013, 03:01 PM
DTD tonight - have missed o this cycle, but would be stupid not to try. :wink: So I guess I'm now in the 2ww. Again, really not holding my breath, but who knows, it's not impossible...

You never know. Maybe you will get o+12?

sushikitty
September 11th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Took a test today at about 7 dpo....BFN with $1 test....@$&#$*!! I just wanna cry. :( I don't wanna wait a year. I hope to get a bfp any day. Uggggggh.

Breithjs
September 11th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Took a test today at about 7 dpo....BFN with $1 test....@$&#$*!! I just wanna cry. :( I don't wanna wait a year. I hope to get a bfp any day. Uggggggh.

Sushi, 7 DPO is waaay too early! I took a dollar store test at 9 DPO and could BARELY see a line. Don't give up hope just yet!

sushikitty
September 12th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Sushi, 7 DPO is waaay too early! I took a dollar store test at 9 DPO and could BARELY see a line. Don't give up hope just yet!

Awee thanks for the hope girl! I needed that. Just trying to get a sneak peek of 'maybe a bfp' before my husband leaves for a year. But it's too late :( Past deployments sometimes we would go 5 weeks no letters, or calls, or communication. I didnt want to go that long if I get a bfp. Le sigh. :drama:

So far symptoms are hot flashes, tad nausea, faint, constant peeing, and cramping came back. When cramping started 2 days ago it was on my left side. Also, I have not had UTI in many many years. I am hoping it is all good signs.

sushikitty
September 12th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Last night my hot flashes were so bad, that I sneaked down stairs to sleep on the couch. I am terrified of the dark. But last night I was like, "screw it, let the monsters eat me!" Lmao!!

Funkyfry
September 12th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Sushi, 7dpo is way to early Hun. Don't count yourself out just yet. Fingers crossed x

a&jmummy
September 12th, 2013, 05:38 AM
12-13 dpo bfn but still have terrible heartburn!

sushikitty
September 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Do y'all see anything? Taken at 8 DPO and 5 mins old. :(
http://i41.tinypic.com/2z3s8dw.png

*This was my 3rd son's bfp at 8 DPO using opk too*
http://ugc-01.cafemomstatic.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2011/07/06/10/ab/64/posuwrzpc01olv.jpg?imageId=21840714

menlc611
September 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Sushi I don't see anything but 8 DPO is still very early!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!!! :)

bunnywabbit
September 12th, 2013, 03:39 PM
12-13 dpo bfn but still have terrible heartburn!

I had horrific heartburn and got my BFP (faint) on 15DPO. There's still time... x

bunnywabbit
September 12th, 2013, 03:42 PM
I don't see anything either, Sushikitty. 8DPO is really early. Try to remember this is a 2ww, so give it a little more time... x

Five Beautiful Girls
September 13th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Awee thanks for the hope girl! I needed that. Just trying to get a sneak peek of 'maybe a bfp' before my husband leaves for a year. But it's too late :( Past deployments sometimes we would go 5 weeks no letters, or calls, or communication. I didnt want to go that long if I get a bfp. Le sigh. :drama:

So far symptoms are hot flashes, tad nausea, faint, constant peeing, and cramping came back. When cramping started 2 days ago it was on my left side. Also, I have not had UTI in many many years. I am hoping it is all good signs.
That must be SO HARD for you having DH away that long, but like the other ladies have said it's not over yet until AF turns up :happy: stay strong

Kittybear
September 13th, 2013, 02:53 AM
I don't see anything YET ;) it's not over till AF shows up so you are still very far from out. Good luck SK!! :) x x

a&jmummy
September 13th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Thanks bunnywabbit , but woke up to af this morning .

sushikitty
September 13th, 2013, 10:45 PM
What is y'alls idea when to test? I tested today 9 dpo and bfn. :/ I am freaking out because with my other 5 children I knew by 8 dpo. So I am super sad. :( I am hoping this one is just a different pregnancy :/

Breithjs
September 14th, 2013, 09:41 AM
What type of test did you use? I have read that some ladies saying they have gotten a BFP on different DPO with each child.

bunnywabbit
September 14th, 2013, 11:19 AM
I think give it until at least 12-14DPO and test with a FRER to be sure.

Funkyfry
September 15th, 2013, 09:44 AM
It's still early sushi. On my boys I didn't get bfp until cd30/ 14 dpo