PDA

View Full Version : Gentle Girl Sway

TheMrs.
August 30th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Here's what I did and when:

Took cranberry daily (DH did too)
Ate plenty of dairy and limited protein
Tried to allow myself to get hungry in the morning and at various points of the day (I'm usually a serial snacker)
Drank peppermint tea nightly
Monitored pH, which averaged 5.5 during the fertile period
Used 1/2 serving RepHresh on Monday
DTD Tuesday night and Wednesday night (missionary, shallow)
Got positive OPK on Friday morning and just felt a weird ovary pain in left side (my guess is that I ovulated)
Currently breastfeeding a toddler, weaning him off

I know it's not the ultimate sway, but I didn't want to get so acidic as to be infertile. Just wanted a gentle sway... DH has a brother only and high testosterone, so I have a feeling it's not really up to me.

BUT last time around (I have a two-year-old boy) I unintentionally swayed boy. Because we'd had two blighted ova in the previous year, I was all about supplements to ensure egg and sperm quality. I took Maca and royal jelly and was super healthy... nutritious snacks from waking until sleeping. Wow... forgot that I actually used to sleep through the night! Maybe that's another factor that can sway girl for me.

In the past I've gotten pregnant 3/5 attempts, so I'm sort of expecting my preg test to be positive. I'll start testing in 11 days or so. I'll keep this updated.

TheMrs.

Funkyfry
September 3rd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Good luck