PDA

View Full Version : Licorice Root UK

dreamingofwin
August 31st, 2013, 09:36 AM
Hi

Currently mid plan for my sway and have seen this had almost 70% Girl results. When I have googled it I can only find strips of it. Who in the uk bought some and where from? How much should he have? Thanks x

rainbowflower
August 31st, 2013, 09:44 AM
Liquorice Root Capsules (420mg) | Digestive Aids | Holland & Barrett (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=130&prodid=62&cid=303)

bunnywabbit
August 31st, 2013, 09:45 AM
You can get Liquorice root from Holland and Barrett, 100 capsules for £9.99. Plus they've got buy one get one half price on at the moment, so if you need to get any more supps, now would be the time to do it! x

Northern_Shutterbug
August 31st, 2013, 12:12 PM
I have a mainly unused bottle if you want them. Hubby only tried one month and didn't like its effects.

PM me if you'd like me to send them to you.

dreamingofwin
August 31st, 2013, 12:38 PM
Thank you so much ladies

Northen-shutterbug v v v kind of you I will pm you now xx

Question - does he need to start asap for an oct ttc or can he just take it for that week or something? What dosage should he have? xx

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Thank you so much ladies

Northen-shutterbug v v v kind of you I will pm you now xx

Question - does he need to start asap for an oct ttc or can he just take it for that week or something? What dosage should he have? xx

450 mg taken 3x a day and he takes it for your CD 1-14 (only 14 days, no longer, even if you do not ovulate until later on) then he has the rest of the month off. Then the next month, again CD 1-14. He should aim to ahve taken two cycles of LR and then you'd have your attempt at ovulation post-second cycle.

desperate4blue
August 31st, 2013, 06:03 PM
Hi Everyone

Seen as all the UK ladies are posting I have a question too. Im wanting to sway blue. Fish oil is often mentioned but the only fish oil I know is cod liver oil in pill or liquid form. Pkease ladies am I on the right line or i there various fish oils I can buy. Andwhere can I get these such as which Supermarket etc?