PDA

View Full Version : Do you think girl or boy pregnancies are harder symptom wise?

monkeysnuffer
August 31st, 2013, 04:47 PM
I have heard girl, but I was wondering about everyone's experiences.

Dana-Alicia
August 31st, 2013, 05:26 PM
Nope, not here. I HATED to be pregnant with all three of my kids. With all of them I was nausious till the end with extreme vomiting and had horrible pelvic pain. No difference between the girl and boys.

Mrs_P
August 31st, 2013, 05:49 PM
i had no m/s with my daughter, suffered more in the later stages but an easy run of it early on, i had m/s with all of the boys and it got worse with every pregnancy til her

zem7
August 31st, 2013, 09:49 PM
I am now pregnant with number 5, GBBBG. With my first girl I lost 15 pounds in the first tri, and with this girl I lost 14 pounds in the first tri. With my 3 boys I never actually got sick, just didn't feel great in the first tri. That is about the only difference, I have had huge problems being pregnant, never enjoy it in the later stages. Also with this and my last pregnancy I have had an irritable uterus. Which is totally no fun. I am only 27 weeks right now with this one, already I get at least 3-6 contractions an hour. That's normal for me... Last pregnancy the last month and a half I got over 10 an hour all day and night. It was horrible! Hopefully this time does not get as bad. BUT back to the original question, yes my girls were WAY worse in the beginning than my boys.