PDA

View Full Version : where is best place to go for gender selection?

Louby
May 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I had a good experience in Cyprus with Savvas and Rainsbury but didn't get a good ending. Where should i try now? All the positive results come forward please. Many thanks.

erinhen
May 17th, 2011, 08:10 PM
That is such a tough question. I think if there was an easy answer everyone would be going to that clinic! Ha! Have you considered travel to the US? I know several people have success with SIRM clinics (where I am cycling), also RBC and HRC. Maybe you should consider setting up some consults. GL!

nuthinbutpink
May 17th, 2011, 09:58 PM
I am not sure if the International sites publish success rates or not. Here in the States, www.SART.org publishes most of the clinic's success rates for various clinics around the US. It is a good place to start and also do what you started here and ask around. HRC is used a lot because Dr Potter is totally open to GS and that makes it a little easier and he is also used to dealing with International patients. I cycled in Atlanta, GA at RBA. Others have used places in NY, Dallas, all major cities really.

Louby
May 18th, 2011, 05:44 AM
Thanks for the replies but keep them coming, every little helps!! It is a difficult decision to make - reason i am asking. Been in touch with HRC but all depends on the cost. There has been alot of positive results from Dr potter but maybe only the positive ones put up the good news! I was happy with Savvas but having had a negative outcome don't know if i should go back or try somewhere new. It has to work this time round.
Is microsort available yet?
Well done and good luck!!

sobz70
May 20th, 2011, 02:31 AM
Dr Lin in irvine, California is good too, success rates are good, his staff is excellent.try to consult with him too.

wanting a boy
May 20th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Louby you have to go with your gut feeling, as this will give you the most confidence and keep a postive outlook during your cycle. I say open every door and have a good look inside and when your ready go for it. However I know how you feel i went with rainsbury and thought savvas was great but PR was just the middle man who wasn't there on hand so when I wasn't responding well there wasn't much that could be done but carry on. This time am going out early and having all my scans with savvas and he has the advantage of knowing my past cycle and where it went wrong, just this time he has the imput before the ER..

Louby
May 20th, 2011, 01:50 PM
wanting a boy, Hi there, When did you cycle with Rainsbury? I was in 2006 and again like you he wasn't there to help when all went wrong. Savvas was wonderful and always there if you need to talk. When are you going to Cyprus? How long do you have to for and how will it work from here? He has asked me for hormone tests to be done, did you get this done and if so where did you go? What does he plan to do differently and does he seem positive about it all for you? I hope it works out for you as it so hard when things go wrong. I don't know if i can go through all that again. take care and speak soon. xx