PDA

View Full Version : I miscarried

Glittergirl
May 17th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I had spotting for several days but it was really light pink. Sunday it got darker. i went to my OB and after the ultrasound he gave me some hope....the sac was still measuring right....but last night I miscarried. I'm trying to stay hopeful. I got pregnant really really quick and I was only 5 1/2 weeks along but it's still a loss to me and I'm trying not to get discouraged. How do you all do it? when Should I try again, I'm kind of anxious. Should I sway this time? So many questions, I guess I'm just going to have to give it time.

nuthinbutpink
May 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM
I'm so sorry! Give yourself some time. I would not rush things, being a mom of 3 same gender myself and wanted an opposite. I know it is hard to make decisions at such an emotional time but if you really want to TTC a girl, I would try swaying again.

I am so sorry for your loss.

dramabird
May 17th, 2011, 11:47 PM
So very sorry for your loss. :(

Zivic-Bubac
May 18th, 2011, 02:03 AM
I'm so sorry :sadflwr:

I agree with NBP, if you still want your girl, sway again, just give yourself some time, maybe skip a month or two to recover both physically and emotionally. Big hugs to you!!!! :hugs:

Freya
May 18th, 2011, 02:19 AM
I'm so very sorry, Glittergal :sadflwr:, how awful! The same thing happened to me at five weeks exactly (December). I was absolutely devastated and the thing that kept me going was knowing that most women who miscarry get pregnant again within three months, and I did get pregnant after three months exactly (second try)! I would really recommend at least one cycle of rest though, if you decide you have the strength to continue.

I'm really happy I continued to try soon, although this pregnancy has been hard because I've been so worried about miscarriage. But I'm nearly twelve weeks now, so my worries are going, although I still have the ultrasound and genetic tests to fret about :nails: . Still, I think this goes to show that just because you have one miscarriage, that doesn't need to mean that your next pregnancy is going to go wrong, too. Good luck :luck: !

wishing on a star
May 18th, 2011, 02:46 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss glittergirl, thinking of you
hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Bambina
May 18th, 2011, 04:18 AM
I miscarried in January, so I know how you feel, and I'm very sorry for your loss. I decided to go HT this time, but I'm sure that if you try again naturally you'll have a healthy pregnancy. Hugs.

pinksapphire
May 18th, 2011, 09:00 AM
I'm so sorry! Sending you big hugs! I also think you need some time although I totally understand wanting to try again right away. Been there, done that! :)

Glittergirl
May 18th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks everyone...this was so hard because it never happened before so I had no idea what to expect. The hard part is my doc's office just called to tell me the lab work and hcg levels came back and everything is great....I had all that done just 5 hours before it happened. In my heart I know it was meant to be. I try to stay positive and remind myself just cause it happened, doesn't mean it will happen again.

Yuzu
May 18th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Another princess
May 18th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Hugs Glittergirl. Am so sorry for your loss x

My Fabulous Children
June 4th, 2011, 03:53 AM
So sorry to read this.

3boys
June 4th, 2011, 04:01 AM
So so sorry

jane
June 4th, 2011, 04:32 AM
so sorry for your loss

babydes56
June 4th, 2011, 05:35 AM
So sorry for your loss, i m/c too at the same weeks as you. I agree with all the ladies that a month or 2's break would be good & then sway again. Take comfort in knowing that a lot of women m/c all the time & go on to have healthy babies

TTC5
June 4th, 2011, 06:28 AM
I'm so sorry :(

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2011, 11:22 PM
I just now saw this...I'm so sorry...