PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Blue

shooly
September 3rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Hi All i am new to writing posts but have used this site regularly for tips in my final try for that elusive little boy. I am mum to 3 beautiful girls who I love dearly. My husband agreed to try one last time for the boy I really wish for. I looked into all the swaying methods and because the Chinese gender chart is spot on for my daughters. I used this to attempt to conceive in what was a four month run of "boy" months. July-November. We made our first attempt in August using opk and the shettles method. I was over the moon when I got my BFP in our first month! I thought this was it! Then I discovered Biorythms! Having never really come across them before and looking into it my heart has sunk. Everywhere I read that people find them so much more accurate. They have been right for my girls and this baby was conceived in a girl phase with a waxing moon and the moon sign Virgo. As awful as it sounds I'm gutted. I just know its another girl and I aren't ever going to get my boy. Sorry for the long post but I think my husband would think I was crackers if I relayed this to him:worry:

dreamingpink77
September 3rd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Sorry to read you're so blue. When I got pregnant with my ds2, my biorythms said it was a girl, my chinese calendar also said it was girl and I had a boy. I wouldn't bet on them too much! Good luck, hope you hear boy at your gender scan! :)

shooly
September 3rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Thankyou for replying I am only 6 weeks on Friday so really early days my emotions are all over the place I wish I had known what I know now after I had my first daughter. I wouldn't swap any of them for a bag load of boys but I maybe would of looked into my attempts more x

dloui128
September 3rd, 2013, 01:06 PM
Biorythms was wrong for 2 out of my 3 kids. The time I conceived DS it said I was going to have a girl and it made me upset and to top it off ramzi theory, the side I ovulated from and baby's heartbeat all pointed to girl. Well I ended up having a boy and he is almost 9 months old now. Don't get yourself worked up over all the charts, it could very well be a little boy in there :hugs:

shooly
September 3rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
I am sooo glad I posted. I got cramps in my left side about 4-5dpo too. I really have turned into a crazed baby maker with this attempt. I made my husband take zinc tablets and we were both on pregnacare conception which I read was also supposed to sway blue. I keep googling every pregnancy symptom to see if it means anything. Has anyone else gone this mad? X

monkeysnuffer
September 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Oh yes but mine was for girl. I took a boat load of supplements made dh hot shower,timed the deed and he was going nuts lol. So i been there

shooly
September 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Lol monkeysnuffer the lengths we go to! Were you successful? X

missmegrn
September 3rd, 2013, 02:57 PM
I don't put much stock into any of these things. I don't think there has been one predictor out there that has been accurate for both of my dds. Even though it's hard not to, don't stress over this. In the end, whatever is meant happen, will happen--que sera, sera. Good luck, I hope you get your boy.

shooly
September 3rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Thanks everyone I already feel a whole heap better :bighug: on a separate note has anyone ever been really really hot at 6 weeks. I don't ever remember having super hot flushes with the girls :think:

monkeysnuffer
September 3rd, 2013, 07:38 PM
Lol monkeysnuffer the lengths we go to! Were you successful? X

Yes, I am expecting a girl in January so it was worth it LOL.

3littleladies
September 3rd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Congrats with your pregnancy, dont look too much into all that stuff, most of the time its right for 2 wrong for 1, its early days & you never know you still might be carrying a baby boy!

And yes I went crazy googling all sorts of things when I was pregnant with my third the only correct one for me was the ramzi theory, but even that isnt correct all the time but got to say its been correct alot of times.

Goodluck!

shooly
September 4th, 2013, 03:11 AM
I've read abit about this ramzi theory but not sure what its about?

3littleladies
September 4th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Apparently boys implant on the right side of the uterus & girls implant on the left side of the uterus, but its meant to be accurate with an early u/s about 6-7wks, because baby can move, but in saying that I had u/s at 6wks & then at 12wks & my baby was on the left both times!