PDA

View Full Version : Baby names

tmbabcock
September 4th, 2013, 06:09 PM
So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a boy but have to keep all options open. My favorite boy name has always been Oliver but I get a lot of grief from everyone I know about that name. I know I shouldn't care what other people think but it just gets tiring. So I have found 3 boys names and and 3 girls names (which I will hopefully not have to use).

Boys:
Oliver ( have had picked for 10 years)
Parker ( I have really started to like)
Wyatt ( I like it but it's not a fav)
The middle name will be Nathan (dh's middle name)

It will definitely be one of these 3 for a boy as for some reason I do not like any other boys name on the planet.

Girls:
Anne ( my mother's middle name and mil middle name)
Harper ( have started to really like)
Peyton ( also really like)
The middle name will be Marie which is my middle name.

I can't think of any other girl's names as I feel like I am running out of names for girls that I like as I have 2 dds. DD1's name is Madilynn and DD2's name is Charlee.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

mommymachine
September 4th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Please name your baby what you want, and this is coming from a person who's in-laws called DS2 by his middle name for 2 years cause they didn't want to use his first name! I LOVE the name Oliver, and Anne is one of the most beautiful girls names in my opinion:)

Wanting-a-girl
September 4th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Harper was my girls name!!! i am so in love with it that i considered to use it for a middle name for ds4 cause im def done having babies... but lol dh wont let me cause i named him Lennon which obviously john lennon and then one of my fav music artists is ben Harper so he wont let me :( lol

i would love to give suggestions but i like crazy names... my most fav name is Ezra and thats my DS3 name... my others are Evan and Hayden

glory
September 4th, 2013, 08:50 PM
I think it's funny when different people put different names up, cause I either identify with all or none. I have a Parker, I love it. In Aus it isn't common but not so uncommon that people say his name is what?

I had Oliver picked for ds1 but when he arrived he was not an Oliver, so we changed it.

I had Harper and Peyton on our very shirt girl list. Harper was ousted cause it is very popular and Peyton cause we couldn't shorten it nicely.

I think all your names are great go with hat you want.