PDA

View Full Version : Hungry?

tmbabcock
September 4th, 2013, 09:18 PM
While searching online for why I am freaking hungry ALL THE TIME and feel like I'm gonna faint if I don't eat every 15 min I came across this article about a study done.

'Boy, am I hungry!' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-183764/Boy-I-hungry.html)

Thoughts? Another website I found info about this study on said the study was conducted in '03 I believe.

BlueMom
September 4th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I don't know if it'll be true or not but I couldn't stop eating while pg with ds1, I was always hungry. Not so much with ds2, I had some indigestion with him so maybe that was why I couldn't eat that much. This time, don't know what it is yet, but I'm not very hungry, which surprises me... We'll see, I hope this means boy for you! :fx:

aidansmum
September 4th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Fascinating! I never had a girl so I can't compare but I was certainly starving all the time with my first two boys, the third one wasn't too bad but my BMI was high and I don't think I needed that much food to sustain a boy, still, ended up 8 kg over my pre-preg weight and guess what...I've still got it! :)

WillowsGirl
September 5th, 2013, 12:31 AM
I don't have a girl to compare but I was quite hungry with both boys, once the morning sickness wore off. I crave meat too.