PDA

View Full Version : I purchased a customised plan and form 2 of questionnaires is incorrectly appearing as ttc a boy!!

dee30
September 9th, 2013, 05:13 AM
I purchased a customised plan 10 days ago and when I checked to see if my plan have been sent I noticed when reviewing my completed questionnaires that form 1 is correctly stating ttc girl custom sway while form 2 is ttc boy custom sway. I am hoping to sway for a girl in the next few months. Just cheking to make sure that the plan I will receive is for a girl sway. Also when should I expect to receive my custom plan? Thanks in advance

nuthinbutpink
September 9th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Hi there. Your plan took a little longer to do due to the confusion around whether you wanted a boy or a girl but atomic figured it out and your plan has now been posted. You should have received a PM!

atomic sagebrush
September 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Yes it's a girl sway, I'm so sorry about that!!! Usually under normal circumstances, it's really obvious what people want on the basis of their responses on the forms, but for some reason yours wasn't. I first did a girl plan, then spotted on the second form that said TTC a boy, (stupidly) deleted the first plan, then did a boy plan, then realized no she does want a girl, then went back and redid a girl plan. So it took me an extra couple days because I did three plans when I should have just done one!! That was a first for me! :) Thanks so much for your patience on that.