PDA

View Full Version : Dosage of green tea tablets and brewer's yeast?

TTC5
May 19th, 2011, 03:35 AM
I am adding these in as of tonight:

Green Tea tabs = 13.8gms (13,800).

Brewers Yeast = 500mg.

How many of each should DH and I take?

And how should I be taking them?

Zivic-Bubac
May 19th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Here is what I've found on www.amazing-green-tea.com

How Much Daily?

When deciding how much green tea extract to take daily, my advice is to follow the manufacturer's instructions, and never exceed the recommended dosage.

One has to exercise caution when taking dietary supplements, because tea extract is not the same as the tea beverage. Product quality is highly dependent on the tea leaves used and the intermediate processing steps.

Tea supplements are not regulated by the FDA, so plenty of sub-standard products exist.

The first step is to read the product instructions and never overdose.

To give you an idea of the amount needed, many health benefits associated with green tea are observed in the Far East, where people drink 3 cups of tea a day. They contain about 300 milligrams of catechins.

A daily intake of 300 to 600 milligrams of catechins a day would seem a reasonable amount.

On IG T was recommending 315 mg or 2-3 tablets per day.

I have no idea what gms is?:think: I would take no more than 400mg. Hope you'll get more opinions! :luck:

TTC5
May 19th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Just follow the bottle then you think? It says 1-3 tabs after meals. Thought this will help rather than the drink as now with work it is hard to drink tea while working at a school..

Zivic-Bubac
May 20th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Just follow the bottle then you think? It says 1-3 tabs after meals Yes, I would do that :agree:

TTC5
May 20th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Cool =)

I tell you, I am rattling now with taking sooo many pills haha!

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks again for another great answer Z! When in doubt, always go off the directions on the bottle itself.

Just out of curiosity, what does the BY bottle tell you is the correct dosage??

TTC5
May 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM
Hi Atomic
The bottle for the BY says: Take 1-4 tablets, 3 times a day with food. Each tab has 500mg BY.
How many should I take??

The GT says: Take 1 tablet daily, or for weight management take 1 tablet after meals up to 3 times a day. Each tablet = (green tea) leaf 13.8g (13,800mg).
Not sure if I should be only having one of these and cuttin it down???

TTC5
May 21st, 2011, 07:17 PM
Here they are!

http://www.completehealth.com.au/Products/Brewer's_Yeast_500mg__100_tablets.aspx

http://www.fusionhealth.com.au/ecommerce.php?action=search&stk_group=&stk_category=Green%20Tea

atomic sagebrush
May 22nd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Hi Atomic
The bottle for the BY says: Take 1-4 tablets, 3 times a day with food. Each tab has 500mg BY.
How many should I take??

The GT says: Take 1 tablet daily, or for weight management take 1 tablet after meals up to 3 times a day. Each tablet = (green tea) leaf 13.8g (13,800mg).
Not sure if I should be only having one of these and cuttin it down???

You know, I think sometimes less is more with the green tea and I would only take one.

For the brewer's yeast it is fine to take the larger dose on the bottle but don't take any more than that. If it was me, I'd prob. just take 1 pill 3x a day for ease of use.

TTC5
May 22nd, 2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks! xx

Flava
May 23rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
The BY I have says 2 tablets 3 times a day. So we take that.

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 06:19 PM
I am just taking them when I can fit them in lol but at least 3 a day, better than none, right?

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 06:20 PM
The BY I have says 2 tablets 3 times a day. So we take that.

We aree close in CD's... are you attempting this cycle?

Flava
May 24th, 2011, 11:10 AM
We aree close in CD's... are you attempting this cycle?

No in Oct. If I ever do it. Guess Im to scared.I just started temping to see how it is going...And I like the little blue bear lol

TTC5
May 24th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Are you worried about getting another girl?

Flava
May 25th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Are you worried about getting another girl?

Yes Im . I just can't believe I can get a boy too. so sad

TTC5
May 25th, 2011, 05:05 PM
What makes you think you can't hun? xx

Flava
May 26th, 2011, 11:10 AM
What makes you think you can't hun? xx

Well I have 4 girls right?? Tried Shattles for dd3 and swayed good for dd4 so of course I think this way.

TTC5
May 26th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Don't give up! I have 4 girls and yep can totally understand your worries but you have to keep telling yourself you have just the same chance as anyone else x
When you did your last sway what things did you do? What was your pH?

Flava
May 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Don't give up! I have 4 girls and yep can totally understand your worries but you have to keep telling yourself you have just the same chance as anyone else x

Let me just talk about this in the private forum, ok?( baby blue club)

ELP
May 27th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I've started a private group called 'Blue please' for stuff we'd rather keep really private:) If you click on clubs on your names then you can join and we can keep all worries over there. I know theres stuff that I wouldn't want my neighbour or in-laws reading and reporting on lol.

TTC5
May 27th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Let me just talk about this in the private forum, ok?( baby blue club)

Gotchya! See over there xoxox

TTC5
May 27th, 2011, 07:50 PM
I've started a private group called 'Blue please' for stuff we'd rather keep really private:) If you click on clubs on your names then you can join and we can keep all worries over there. I know theres stuff that I wouldn't want my neighbour or in-laws reading and reporting on lol.

Great idea ;)

My Fabulous Children
May 28th, 2011, 02:44 AM

Good idea!

Flava
May 29th, 2011, 10:54 AM

Im in love the private places for sure!

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 08:57 AM

Great idea!!!