PDA

View Full Version : Worried

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 10th, 2013, 05:01 PM
So I'm kind of a :poas: and have taken 4 pregnancy test since I found out on the 4th just for reassurance.. Well I took my last one this a.m and the lines didn't come up as fast and when they did the control line is a lot darker then the actual line. The line is there and very much noticeable but just light. Is it possible that my hcg is going down and that this pregnancy is gna turn into a molar or blighted ovum or am I just being paranoid? Idk what to think.. Thank you.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Bump

monkeysnuffer
September 10th, 2013, 06:32 PM
How many dpo are you? I know mine was faint at first but then darkened. Also on the cheapie test it was faint. Did u try a digital?

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM
I'm not exactly sure of dpo.. My last period was the 9th of Aug and I'm about every 31-32 days. I usually start on the same day every month sometimes even a day before or after. I think I ovulated on 23 or 24. I have used digis and the regular ones... The one I used this am was a first response.

Ribenaberry
September 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Pregnancy tests are only designed to tell you you are pg, they do get darker but even within the same brand different batches can have different results.

Try not to worry, my lines with DD2 took ages to go dark, i had a scan at 6+ 2 and i remember waiting for ages for the line to show up :)

Xxx