PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever tried the GenderMaker or Intelligender prediction tests???

TexasMommy
May 19th, 2011, 09:20 AM
I ordered the GenderMaker last week as it is about half the price of the Intelligender & I took it last night & the result said GIRL.
I know its just for fun so Im really trying not to think much of it, but I think it may have bummed my hubby out a bit. He said he will be happy just with a healthy baby, but after 2 girls & this being our last baby, he is really wanting a boy this time.

So im just wondering if anyone has done these tests, & were they wrong/right?

mitz0315
May 19th, 2011, 12:31 PM
one friend of mine took it and it was correct, the other took it and it was wrong. With my oldest, every single old wives tale said that he would be girl. None of these things are 100% accurate.

CapricornAquarius
November 4th, 2011, 12:44 AM
So Texas it was right??

I was thinking should I or shouldnt I order the intelligender??

love being a mummy
November 4th, 2011, 04:14 AM
2 of my friends tried gendermaker and it was correct
3 people i know tried intelligender and all were wrong

zanacal
November 4th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I googled this a bit and found so many which were wrong so I'm not even going there!!

CapricornAquarius
November 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Ok so i might buy gendermaker or maybe zanacal is right & not even go there.

mommymachine
November 12th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I did gendermaker for this pregnancy and it was right.

CapricornAquarius
November 13th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Ive ordered gendermaker, should be here by next week, but i wont do it till im 10weeks.

love being a mummy
November 13th, 2011, 03:47 AM
I've heard gendermaker is a PH test, not sure though

CapricornAquarius
November 16th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Got my gendermaker yesterday, just tried it this morning & it turned blue, so we'll see.
Pink=girl Blue=boy

ThreeLittleCritters
November 22nd, 2011, 10:38 AM
I did GenderMaker and it said girl. I definitely think it's just a ph test. My ph is always in the upper 4's-5's. It's fun to try and guess on gender! I wish that I knew what my ph was with my past pregnancies for comparison but I don't have a clue. My SIL did intelligender and it was correct for her. I'm sure I'll do that one too once I'm a little farther along :)

CapricornAquarius
November 24th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I think your right mine probably turned blue because of changing my diet while swaying to an alkaline one which would make my ph higher. I reckon if i did the test again now with all the junk im eating i bet you it would give me a girl reading, because the ph would have dropped for sure, i'd be more acidic now 100%.

Apparently if you pull it apart the colour strip is pink, this is why so many women get a girl reading mmm.

love being a mummy
November 24th, 2011, 10:35 PM
You got any PH test strips

CapricornAquarius
November 25th, 2011, 01:04 AM
No I dont! But that would have been a good idea though.

CapricornAquarius
November 25th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Lbam, after your suggestion I had to go get me some ph strips & I was surprised that im 7.5, I really thought i'd be in the 4.5-5 range, so unless when you carry a boy your ph is high & when you carry a girl your ph is low, we need someone who knows they'r carrying a girl to check their ph & someone who knows they're carrying a boy to check their ph & then maybe we have our answer.

CapricornAquarius
November 25th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Before swaying my ph was 4.5. & I was very proud of myself that I got it up to 7.5 when we were ttc. Very surprised its not down in the low range cause in the past 9weeks there is no way my diet has been a healthy one-No way!

Cinss
November 25th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I did intelligender and it was correct for my DD

princesssarah34
November 25th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I did both intelligender and Gendermaker with my last pg(which I lost)....said I was having a girl.....he was a boy!

pinkin2011
November 25th, 2011, 08:33 PM
My friend did the intelligender it said she was having a boy but she had a girl

CapricornAquarius
November 26th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Well there goes the ph theory out the window, obviously has nothing to do with gender & probably just a coincidence if it was right for some women.

littlemissnaughty7
April 2nd, 2012, 09:17 AM
any one else done gendermaker or one of these tests and it been wrong or right ??

HappyLea
April 2nd, 2012, 10:23 AM
I was thinking about getting the gendermaker one but i read somewhere that it goes off your ph and what you eat changes your ph, so they are not accurate.

Wouldnt it be great if we could just poas and it tell us the gender 100%, if only it was that simple eh??!!

Agnes
April 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM
I did (5 boxes) intelligender and it was correct.. all said boy... I got a boy.

HopingForPigtails
April 2nd, 2012, 04:03 PM
Hold your horses. With my last PG, I did THREE, yes, THREE Intelligender tests. I have no idea why I spent that much money but I did them at various times in my PG so I could see if it had changed. ALL of them said "girl". Well, DS2 is the most beautiful little guy I've seen, but he is certainly no girl. And honestly, I think those stupid tests were the entire cause if my GD. I told myself it "was only for fun" but I promise you, you will get used to the idea of what the tests say, even just a little. And then if they're wrong (which they usually are), it's much harder than if you hadn't done them.

Obviously, they ate so so tempting so I totally understand wanting to do them. But I would only do it if you SERIOUSLY can attach no emotion to the results.

littlemissnaughty7
April 4th, 2012, 08:44 AM
is there any where i can see this info on them being ph tests ??

ashkash
April 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I did Intelligender & another one, I think Best Baby, when I was pg with DS3. Both around 14 weeks, and both clearly gave girl results. He's all boy.

I also did the AcuGen Baby Gender Mentor blood test when pg with DD. Got a boy result. Luckily they gave me double my money back after she was born.

princesssarah34
April 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM
With the pg I lost I did both Intelligender and one other one....both said girl for me...but he was not! Honestly don't waste the money.....nothing is 100%....until you see them parts with your own eyes!

love-my-kids
April 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM
These results are not looking so good :(