PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms?

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 12th, 2013, 02:04 PM
I'm 4 weeks and 6 days and not really feeling anything but the ovulation pains on both sides... Is this normal? I forgot when I started feeling things last time but I thought it was sooner then this. Anyone else not feeling pregnant yet?

Funkyfry
September 12th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Hi,

Still very early days for me. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Not really feeling anything either. I need to start eating healthy though as have been eating junk since I got my bfp !

HopefulMonster
September 13th, 2013, 04:39 AM
I didn't feel pregnant at all until I hit 5 weeks, then violent 24/7 nausea started alongside some nasty heaving/throwing up episodes. I'm also very exhausted all the time but that's a much more passive symptom becaus rim usually tired running after my toddler! I think at 4 ish weeks most women wouldn't have even realised they'd missed their period yet so it's not surprising to not feel much, I really wouldn't worry.

Kitty0911
September 14th, 2013, 05:47 PM
I had very slight nausea from 11dpo, but none of the usual symptoms I have in early pregnancy (sore boobs, food aversions, lightheadedness, and acne). I got severe nausea at 5 weeks 5 days and it went away at 9 weeks. I usually get nausea until closer to 20 weeks so it was nice that it's been gone for the last week. I think each pregnancy can be different, so I wouldn't worry too much about symptoms. I heard of so many women having tons of symptoms with one pregnancy and then none with the other.

gurly
September 15th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Yes, totally normal. I had the twinges, mood swings, some acne, back pain and was tired at that point. It was more like 6 weeks that the sensitivity to smells and nausea kicked in. Then it got increasingly worse at 7 weeks.

Breithjs
September 15th, 2013, 11:24 PM
I'm 4 weeks and not much to report. Sensitive breast, dull lower abdomen pain, and backache. I think the backache is the worst of it. I was really nauseous with both my sons. I'm hoping its not as bad this time fx!

tmbabcock
September 16th, 2013, 05:01 PM
I'm currently 8 1/2 weeks and haven't really had many extreme symptoms. I have only been sick twice and have not had any nausea except maybe once. I'm really hungry and over tired.

Tiggerian
September 16th, 2013, 05:21 PM
My symptoms didn't hit before 6 weeks! First came the fatigue, then the nausea and then we just went from there :P I'm 14 weeks exactly today and still get bouts of nausea and am still very fatigued.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks girls.. Makes me feel a lil better. I'm still nervous though as I'm still not sick like I was the previous times at this stage.

TTCaPRINCE
September 22nd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Besides cramping and huge painful boobs I didn't have any symptoms until 5 weeks. Don't worry about it.

snipsnsnails
September 23rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
I guess I am on the May DD Club. I use to be over in HT club for almost a year and it didn't work, so I swayed pink. Just got my bfp 4 days ago. I am very nervous I also have no symptoms except the bfp. I have 3 boys and I always remember my nipples being tender this early on and now I have nothing. Just some weird back aches and the chills on and off.

GT77
October 11th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I am 5 weeks and not feeling very sick myself. I wish I was! lol I just have sore boobs, so I am hoping i get something else since I really want that girl!! We will see!