PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT TODAY

nuthinbutpink
September 13th, 2013, 08:00 PM
During routine maintenance, there was a virus that got into the tables that hold all of today's data from 7AM eastern time. The site is monitored 24x7 and it was picked up this afternoon when it started but the backup completed this morning and did not include today's activity. So, for now it is gone.

We are working to get it back but I am not very hopeful at this time. As you can imagine, this has not been a good day for me and it's very upsetting.

I'll update as I know more but I sincerely apologize for this disruption.

NBP

3boys531
September 13th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Your doing a great job.

nuthinbutpink
September 13th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Thank you. I hate letting you guys down and we try so hard to not let anything like this happen. I try to keep perspective and it's just an online chat forum but I understand it's an important outlet for a lot of people.

Mollo
September 14th, 2013, 07:01 AM
You are doing a really good job nbp!!!!

Have a great weekend! :)

bunnywabbit
September 14th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Must be so frustrated - so sorry nuthinbutpink. This isn't you're fault and while it's a lousy thing to happen it's a one off. From the sounds of things, it's all backed up regularly so loss is minimal - we're fine, you're doing an awesome job! :hug2:

atomic sagebrush
September 14th, 2013, 11:05 AM
So sorry that happened everyone, please give me a few days to get caught back up because my husband came home yesterday afternoon and we have some family time planned.

aidansmum
September 15th, 2013, 09:24 PM
These things happen girls, you are doing a terrific job!