PDA

View Full Version : To Try or Not to Try

Mum3blue
September 16th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Hello - I haven't been around for a while - I am still loosely doing the LE diet which mainly consists of skipping breakfast, only having a coffee in the morning - I can't survive without that - lunch being vege's and rice and very small dinner. I have eaten meat only a handful of times in the last 9 or so months and have very small amounts of chicken or fish - only a few times a month. I haven't lost vast amounts of weight, but I have stopped exercising - this is one area that I am a bit unsure of.

I have been monitoring ovulation the last few days and had two negatives, yesterday we were out all afternoon and night and I did not take an opk - which is the day I would have expected a positive. I did one today - middle of the day and received positive ... now I don't know if I should DTD tonight or not ... potentially I am the day after the first opk - not sure if I should take the risk or not. Any thoughts from anyone?

menlc611
September 16th, 2013, 09:27 AM
If it were me I would do one attempt tonight. But you have to be comfortable with your decision! Good luck!!

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2013, 03:59 PM
when in doubt, always try. 9 months of LE will drive ya mad - we need for you to get pg!!!!!