PDA

View Full Version : Guessing gender Tarot Cards (UPDATE: FINISHED)

aidansmum
September 17th, 2013, 08:37 PM
PLEASE NOTE LADIES, THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. i CAN NO LONGER DO IT DUE TO TIME RESTRICTIONS. Wishing you luck and lots of baby dust.

I thought this would be fun (and really, it is JUST for fun). I guessed the gender of 4 out of 5 babies using Tarot Cards before. I also guessed the gender of 2 of my boys, and one of them I never asked the cards. So, that's 6 our of 7! If you would like me to 'guess' I'll tell you what card I got for you and what I think it is. I've been reading the Tarot since I was 10, so I'm quite familiar with the cards. Just let me know how many weeks pregnant you are and what gender you desire. And once again, this is just for fun, don't get upset by my answer or hold it against me if I get it wrong.:hide:

And please, do let me know if I was right or wrong. :)

carlysbump
September 17th, 2013, 08:45 PM
hi
im 14 weeks 6 days pregnant and hoping for a girl.
thanks.

aidansmum
September 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Hi carlysbump. I got the Page of Pentacles and that means GIRL in my Tarot book. Good luck :)

carlysbump
September 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM
thank you . I hope your right already got 4 boys.

carlysbump
September 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Will let you know if your right in 2 weeks.

aidansmum
September 17th, 2013, 09:52 PM

onebigwish
September 18th, 2013, 05:24 AM
can i ask for a friend of mine? she is 26 weeks pregnant and she hopes for a Girl, she already has boys

Rainbow baby
September 18th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Can I ask if I haven't conceived yet? Planning to very soon though :)

Dreamingof2girls
September 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Hi! Just got my BFP & came across this & think it would be fun just to try it 4 FUN! Lol I am 3 weeks pregnant & zero days & I'm hoping for a girl!!

Adia
September 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Can tarot cards predict when I will conceive?
It remains a mystery to me....

tmbabcock
September 18th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Hi! I am currently 8 weeks 5 days as of today and I am hoping for a boy. Thanks!

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 06:53 PM
can i ask for a friend of mine? she is 26 weeks pregnant and she hopes for a Girl, she already has boys

I got the page of wands and that's all boy...sorry....hope I'm wrong.

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Can I ask if I haven't conceived yet? Planning to very soon though :)

Sure hun, I got the page of cups, and that means girl. Good luck!

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Hi! Just got my BFP & came across this & think it would be fun just to try it 4 FUN! Lol I am 3 weeks pregnant & zero days & I'm hoping for a girl!!

Sorry, I'm getting wands which means boy, really hope the card is wrong.

Dreamingof2girls
September 18th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Fun!!! Can u do mine please!!! I'm so nervous I can't even look!!! Lol

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Adia, it can if you make a temporal question, which it could be 'will I get pregnant within a year'? for example. Let me know and I'll ask, ok?

Dreamingof2girls
September 18th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Oh!!! & my sister in law. She's 19 weeks & wants a boy

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 07:06 PM
tmbabcock, got page of swords, ALL BOY! Good luck :)

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Oh!!! & my sister in law. She's 19 weeks & wants a boy

According to my cards she will have a boy. She's got the same card as you, Page of Wands. Hope it's wrong in your case though.

Dreamingof2girls
September 18th, 2013, 07:13 PM
According to my cards she will have a boy. She's got the same card as you, Page of Wands. Hope it's wrong in your case though.
Thank you so much!!! That actually gives me hope as she's having 100% a girl. Was confirmed today via ultra sound!! She just text me as I was asking you lol
She was hoping they would've said boy @ the ultrasound

pinkin2011
September 18th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Hi There, I am wanting to ttc my next bub july next year. Could you please read the cards for me to see what gender may be?? Thanks!!

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Thank you so much!!! That actually gives me hope as she's having 100% a girl. Was confirmed today via ultra sound!! She just text me as I was asking you lol
She was hoping they would've said boy @ the ultrasound

There you go! Can't trust them cards! :wink:

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Hi pinkin, I am guessing boy by the cards, but I've been wrong before :) Good luck!

Dreamingof2girls
September 18th, 2013, 10:01 PM
There you go! Can't trust them cards! :wink:
It was only for fun & thank you so much for taking the time to look 4 us!!! Will keep u updated on my future bud

Adia
September 18th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Adia, it can if you make a temporal question, which it could be 'will I get pregnant within a year'? for example. Let me know and I'll ask, ok?

Will I get pregnant before the end of 2013?

Thanks girlie, this is fun!

aidansmum
September 18th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Hi Adia. I took a 3 card spread and got this
past: it shows some sort of blockage or temporary problem that can be overcome, but that still affects your chances.
Present: there is some very good news on the way to you with the page of pentacles, the path is open.
future: I got the card of the lovers, which shows good prospect of pregnancy provided the correct choice is made, what this choice means, only you can know as I am not aware of your situation, it could be a lighter sway, or drop something that's stopping it happening, I'll leave it up to you to figure that out. :)

But the ultimate answer is, YES, the universe smiles at you. :) Good luck and I really hope it happens soon.

2bnaday
September 19th, 2013, 12:05 AM
SO fun! Thanks, aidansmum!

I'm hoping to conceive this cycle (Sept for a June baby) or next (Oct for a July baby) and hoping for a girl....what say the cards?? Thanks!

tmbabcock
September 19th, 2013, 11:49 AM

I hope so! I will let you know if you're right. Won't find out for a while though, sadly. Thanks!

lovemy2blessings
September 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM
SO fun! Thanks, aidansmum!

I'm hoping to conceive this cycle (Sept for a June baby) or next (Oct for a July baby) and hoping for a girl....what say the cards? Tanks!
Same here...will I get a BFp this cycle? Thanks

Mel1983
September 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I'm 38 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, have 2 boys already, what do u think I'm having. Have been told by my scan just wondering if you think the same?

Hokievol
September 19th, 2013, 12:53 PM
I'm 12 weeks and hoping for a boy!

retrolove1
September 19th, 2013, 01:08 PM
16 weeks and hoping for a girl x

Adia
September 19th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Hi Adia. I took a 3 card spread and got this
past: it shows some sort of blockage or temporary problem that can be overcome, but that still affects your chances.
Present: there is some very good news on the way to you with the page of pentacles, the path is open.
future: I got the card of the lovers, which shows good prospect of pregnancy provided the correct choice is made, what this choice means, only you can know as I am not aware of your situation, it could be a lighter sway, or drop something that's stopping it happening, I'll leave it up to you to figure that out. :)

But the ultimate answer is, YES, the universe smiles at you. :) Good luck and I really hope it happens soon.

Thank you! This is fun. Hopefully the clomid I am trying will make the difference!

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Hi girls! :holysheep: I didn't think this was going to be so popular :) I am a bit pushed for time but promise I'll try to catch up with the readings soon... x

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM
[/QUOTE]I'm hoping to conceive this cycle (Sept for a June baby) or next (Oct for a July baby) and hoping for a girl....what say the cards?? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi 2bdnaday. The cards lean towards a girl. I drew 3 cards, I got 2 female cards and one male, maybe a girlie who's going to be a bit of tomboy? :) good luck!

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Hi bgtorres, cards say YES and YES to your BFP. Hope they are right. Good luck.

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Hi Mel 1983. I got 1 boy card and 2 girls, so I will say GIRL.

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I'm 12 weeks and hoping for a boy!

Hi. I got 1 card for boy and 2 for girl, so I'll have to say GIRL and keep my fingers crossed that the cards are mistaken. Good luck.

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM
16 weeks and hoping for a girl x

Hi. I got 2 cards for girl and 1 for boy, so it will most likely be a little GIRL. Good luck! :)

2bnaday
September 19th, 2013, 10:11 PM
[/QUOTE]
Hi 2bdnaday. The cards lean towards a girl. I drew 3 cards, I got 2 female cards and one male, maybe a girlie who's going to be a bit of tomboy? :) good luck![/QUOTE]

As long as it doesn't mean triplets ;) Thank you and good luck to you too!

aidansmum
September 19th, 2013, 10:34 PM
[/QUOTE] As long as it doesn't mean triplets ;) Thank you and good luck to you too![/QUOTE]

:rofl: there is always that possibility as well.

belledandy
September 20th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Oooh me! If you can do it, I'm in the 2WW right now. Hope it's a BFP and a pink healthy one!

lovemy2blessings
September 20th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Omg!!! Thanks a bunch aidansmum!!! I hope so too ;)

Hokievol
September 20th, 2013, 08:06 AM
We have two girls already, could that be why?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Am3a
September 20th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Ooohh this sounds fun!

I'm 24 weeks with a team green baby! I have 2 boys and hoping for a girl.

Thanks!! :-)

aidansmum
September 20th, 2013, 07:05 PM
We have two girls already, could that be why?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I don't think so because I specifically asked about the one you're having now, but don't worry, this is just some fun, the cards tricked me many times. ;)

aidansmum
September 20th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Oooh me! If you can do it, I'm in the 2WW right now. Hope it's a BFP and a pink healthy one!

I got 3 cards for girl so this is a VERY girlie reading! :) Good luck!

aidansmum
September 20th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Ooohh this sounds fun!

I'm 24 weeks with a team green baby! I have 2 boys and hoping for a girl.

Thanks!! :-)

I'm getting GIRL vibes for you. I hope I am right. Good luck!

belledandy
September 21st, 2013, 12:05 AM
Thank you aidansmum! I've been dreaming, hoping, wishing, and praying for a little baby girl for the longest time. I hope it really comes true! =)

fullredbarn
September 21st, 2013, 01:53 AM
Not pregnant yet but will my next child be a girl? After 4 boys my heart yearns for a girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

bunnywabbit
September 21st, 2013, 02:06 AM
Can the cards tell you if a BFP will stick?

Will I get a sticky BFP before the end of 2013?

Am3a
September 21st, 2013, 09:26 AM
I'm getting GIRL vibes for you. I hope I am right. Good luck!

Thanks Aidansmum! I'm thinking girl too!

retrolove1
September 21st, 2013, 01:08 PM
Hi. I got 2 cards for girl and 1 for boy, so it will most likely be a little GIRL. Good luck! :)

Thank you for your guess. Just found out it's a boy. x

aidansmum
September 21st, 2013, 07:56 PM
Thank you for your guess. Just found out it's a boy. x

Sorry hun and congratulations on your little boy.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
September 21st, 2013, 10:15 PM
Hi, I'm 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and hoping for a girl. Thank you!

GT77
September 22nd, 2013, 11:12 AM
I am also like someone else question, can u ask for me.

Will I be pregnant with a girl in three months?

I'm hoping to conceive this cycle (Sept for a June baby) or (Oct for a July baby) and hoping for a girl....what does the cards say??

Thank you let me know!! :) I really want a girl

BeadinMom
September 22nd, 2013, 11:41 AM
Okay...
For fun, I'll bite ;) lol

I'm 20 weeks, 6 days...hopeful for a girl.

aidansmum
September 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Hi ladies. Unfortunately I am a bit pushed for time at the moment, but I will catch up sometime today.
This is certainly fun, at least it's taking the edge of my 2WW, which my cards said would return a BFP, but I don't trust them all that much, and neither should you. :)

BeadinMom
September 22nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
Good luck, AidansMum!! Crossing fingers for a BFP!!

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=fullredbarn;471959]Not pregnant yet but will my next child be a girl? After 4 boys my heart yearns for a girl!

I got 2 girls card and 1 very boyish card, but because is two to 1, I will say GIRL. I hope it's right. Good luck.

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 02:05 AM
Hi, I'm 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and hoping for a girl. Thank you!

I got 2 girl cards, one boy, that is 75% chance of being a girl. Good luck!

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 02:07 AM
Okay...
For fun, I'll bite ;) lol

I'm 20 weeks, 6 days...hopeful for a girl.

2 girls, 1 boy, sways GIRL! Hope that's the case. Good luck!

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 02:15 AM
Can the cards tell you if a BFP will stick?

Will I get a sticky BFP before the end of 2013?

I asked if you will carry a pregnancy through and the cards said very definitely.
I asked if in 2013 and the silly cards say no to that, sorry, hope they are very wrong.
As for the sex, I got girl for your next baby.
Wish you lots of luck!

Then I asked in 2014

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 02:19 AM
I am also like someone else question, can u ask for me.

Will I be pregnant with a girl in three months?

I'm hoping to conceive this cycle (Sept for a June baby) or (Oct for a July baby) and hoping for a girl....what does the cards say??

Thank you let me know!! :) I really want a girl

Sorry but the cards say not yet, it will take a bit longer, there will be some minor hiccup that will be sorted in the near future. Hope they are full of it hun, they always do that to me :)

And please don't yell at me but I am getting a very sunny, like in the sun card, boy for you.

monkeysnuffer
September 23rd, 2013, 02:20 AM
I don't know if you can, but can you tell me if my baby is doing fine so far? THanks

babygirlforme
September 23rd, 2013, 03:08 AM
I have to ask for a bit of fun. Will I get pregnant this month, and will my next baby be a boy or a girl?

Thank you Aidensmum, this thread is a lot of fun to read through. I hope you get your BFP this month! xx

Alyssasmom789
September 23rd, 2013, 03:17 AM
I'm 9 months pregnant with DD 3...hoping to go HT next Summet for boy... will it only take one cycle? Will I ever have a boy?

GT77
September 23rd, 2013, 12:56 PM
I pray you are wrong!! LOL It's all in fun! And thank you for doing it for me. At this point, I am swaying using clomid, so whatever is meant to be will be!! good luck to u too, the 2 ww sucks! i agree, I am 4dpo and I can't test till Sunday!! It's a long week. What day will u test?

Lola4475
September 23rd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Hello
I'm hoping to get pregnant in the Next month or so and I really want a girl. Can you look at your cards and see what they say about getting pregnant in the near future and the gender of the baby. Thank you.

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 07:40 PM
I pray you are wrong!! LOL It's all in fun! And thank you for doing it for me. At this point, I am swaying using clomid, so whatever is meant to be will be!! good luck to u too, the 2 ww sucks! i agree, I am 4dpo and I can't test till Sunday!! It's a long week. What day will u test?

I wish I could answer that GT77. Clomid messed my OPK's and my charting, I am shooting in the dark at the moment. I think I O'ed on day 18 as that was my darkest OPK, having said that, it is now day 24 and I'm still getting very dark OPKs! There goes my 'try once for girl' sway attempt, we DTD'd 4 times throughout the cycle, it will prob be another boy. :) If my ovulation guess was correct I should get a BFP on day 28, 4 days from now. Keeping my fingers crossed but not believing it will happen this cycle. DH says 'it's all wrong' because we were both sick with a cold virus, and the dubious tests and no CM, all very hard, but still possible. Trying not to stress too much. I really wish you get your BFP, keeping everything crossed for you.

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Bunnywabbit, I typed the 2014 reading for you and words got lost in the posting! Sorry, I did post it. I remember it was a good reading but can't remember the cards! I will read it again and post it later ok? sorry, have no idea what happened!

aidansmum
September 23rd, 2013, 07:46 PM
Ladies, I see your questions but can't always do a reading when duty calls :laundrypole: but I will be doing them very soon, please bear with me. :flowerz:

monkeysnuffer
September 23rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Duty calls lol...we've allbeen there!

Alyssasmom789
September 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
Waiting and holding my breath :rofl: jk its all for fun :)

GT77
September 26th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Can u ask the cards for me if I will find out if I'm pregnant this week or next? Also see what gender the card sees again! Thanks Hun!!

aidansmum
September 28th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Sorry ladies....DH is home and he gets all weird when I spend time in computer instead of with him :drama:
Did not forget you though. He'll be home another 3 days then I WILL catch up with the readings.

Have a good weekend!

Alyssasmom789
September 28th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Oh please hurry!!!! :)

Waiting4Daisy
September 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Deleted.

hopeforboy
September 28th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Hi
I am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and I am dreaming for a baby boy as I already have a beautiful girl. Please read for my and tell me what could it be this time ? Thanks a lot .....

Jessicahawk
October 1st, 2013, 02:05 PM
14 weeks here. Hoping for a girl have 4 boys. Can u read my cards please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bunnywabbit
October 1st, 2013, 02:19 PM
Bunnywabbit, I typed the 2014 reading for you and words got lost in the posting! Sorry, I did post it. I remember it was a good reading but can't remember the cards! I will read it again and post it later ok? sorry, have no idea what happened!

No problem! When you have time x

Northern_Shutterbug
October 1st, 2013, 04:22 PM
Although I'm pretty sure of the answer, can you take a look for me too?

13 weeks pregnant and swayed girl.

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
Hi girls. I'm sorry I left you hanging. Have been stressing out in my 2WW but even though silly cards said I would get a BFP, I didn't and started spotting today, so I'm out. I will be catching up on the readings as of today BUT will not read anymore from this post onwards as I can't seem to find time for the internet lately. Thanks to all of you for your great sense of humour and for trusting a little bit of your hopes to my silly cards (don't take them seriously though, I don't :).
Wishing you all your dreamed gender with super sticky beans!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hi monkeysnuffer

Cards show some concerns generated in the past bringing a lot of worries in the present. They show some kind of struggle or minor problem in the near future but the prospects are all good and your baby will be fine, healthy and happy :)
Wishing you all the best.

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
Can u ask the cards for me if I will find out if I'm pregnant this week or next? Also see what gender the card sees again! Thanks Hun!!

I asked if you will find out this month (October) and the cards say YES! I got a 2 of wands in the future....watch out for twins :rofl:

Sorry hun, still getting boy! :rolleyes:

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Hi bunnywabbit. I got cards for next year (asking if you will deliver a healthy baby in 2014) and the cards say definitely. It shows superfertility with The EMpress, no big obstructions, a pregnancy that will happen early 2014 and the Queen of Pentacles that couldn't be more motherly and a better result (also pointing to a girl, in my opinion). The YOU cards suggests you relax, you did all you could and had to do, leave the rest to nature. Good luck hun :)

snipsnsnails
October 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Are you able to guess for me? What are you looking at, just my profile?
Thank you!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
I would love a guess when you have time. I am 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my fourth little team green bambino. In 20 weeks I'll be able to update if you are right ☺

Cards say 75% chance of a baby GIRL! Hope they're right. Good luck!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:28 PM
Hi
I am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and I am dreaming for a baby boy as I already have a beautiful girl. Please read for my and tell me what could it be this time ? Thanks a lot .....
Got 2 cards for boy, so I would say 75% chance of a BOY! Hope they are right. Good luck!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM
Cards say 75% chance of a GIRL! Hope they're right. Good luck!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
Although I'm pretty sure of the answer, can you take a look for me too?

13 weeks pregnant and swayed girl.

Sorry hun, got all BOYS here! Hope they are very wrong! Good luck!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Are you able to guess for me? What are you looking at, just my profile?
Thank you!

Sorry, I need some kind of 'connection' - I know, sounds silly, that's why I need to know how far preg you are or at least what you hope for. The more connected the reader is to the consultant, the better the reading. I am sure many wrong answers would be correct IF I knew you girls.

babygirlforme
October 2nd, 2013, 10:48 PM
Hi Aidansmum,

I am just wondering if you have had a chance to do my reading? I am wondering if I will get my BFP this month? I am hoping to be pregnant asap as we have been trying for this baby for 2 years. I am also wondering about gender?

Many thanks Aidansmum, I really appreciate the time it must take. I am also sorry you didn't get your BFP this month. I hope next month is your lucky month. xx

Alyssasmom789
October 2nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
Don't forget me ive been patient :) since page 7 :)))))

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 11:06 PM
Don't forget me ive been patient :) since page 7 :)))))

Sorry! Did you I miss your post??? Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out. Will do your reading today. Thanks for your patience.

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Hi Aidansmum,

I am just wondering if you have had a chance to do my reading? I am wondering if I will get my BFP this month? I am hoping to be pregnant asap as we have been trying for this baby for 2 years. I am also wondering about gender?

Many thanks Aidansmum, I really appreciate the time it must take. I am also sorry you didn't get your BFP this month. I hope next month is your lucky month. xx

I obviously missed a few posts! So sorry girls, will get back to you ASAP, making lunch for my little man, will return this afternoon. x

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 11:48 PM
I have to ask for a bit of fun. Will I get pregnant this month, and will my next baby be a boy or a girl?

Thank you Aidensmum, this thread is a lot of fun to read through. I hope you get your BFP this month! xx

I definitely see a pregnancy in the very near future. And I am getting Boy vibes, 75% chance of a BOY. Hope you get your dream gender. Good luck and sorry again for the delay.

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2013, 11:53 PM
I'm 9 months pregnant with DD 3...hoping to go HT next Summet for boy... will it only take one cycle? Will I ever have a boy?

All the cards point to a quick pregnancy, I would say 1-3 cycles. I also got 75% chance of a BOY for your next pregnancy.

There you are with your 3 girls wanting a boy and me with 3 boys wanting a girl. Life is never boring, is it? :)

Thanks for being so patient and good luck.

Alyssasmom789
October 3rd, 2013, 12:36 AM
All the cards point to a quick pregnancy, I would say 1-3 cycles. I also got 75% chance of a BOY for your next pregnancy.

There you are with your 3 girls wanting a boy and me with 3 boys wanting a girl. Life is never boring, is it? :)

Thanks for being so patient and good luck.

We are never satisfied :rolleyes:

snipsnsnails
October 3rd, 2013, 07:36 AM
I am currently 5 weeks and swayed girl. Wondered If you see this pregnancy working out and gender guess. Thank you

hopeforboy
October 3rd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Hello!!!
I will be very thankful to you if you will read for me . My LMP was 17th august and this will be my third child ,last year I had miscarriage and I have one four year old daughter. Today I am 6 weeks 6 days pregnant and we are hoping for a baby boy to complete our family... Thank you very much......

Northern_Shutterbug
October 3rd, 2013, 10:42 AM
Sorry hun, got all BOYS here! Hope they are very wrong! Good luck!

Thought so. i need to really get my head round it but part of me just doesn't want to believe it :tissue:

Pumpkin2011
October 3rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
We'll i haven't conceived yet could you still tell me what you think?? I am sure I am going to O this weekend :-/.

Pumpkin2011
October 3rd, 2013, 11:29 AM
We'll i haven't conceived yet could you still tell me what you think?? I am sure I am going to O this weekend :-/.

Oh forgot to mention that I am hoping for a girl, we already have on boy.

luvlyjewels
October 3rd, 2013, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=aidansmum;470358]I thought this would be fun (and really, it is JUST for fun). I guessed the gender of 4 out of 5 babies using Tarot Cards before. I also guessed the gender of 2 of my boys, and one of them I never asked the cards. So, that's 6 our of 7! If you would like me to 'guess' I'll tell you what card I got for you and what I think it is. I've been reading the Tarot since I was 10, so I'm quite familiar with the cards. Just let me know how many weeks pregnant you are and what gender you desire. And once again, this is just for fun, don't get upset by my answer or hold it against me if I get it wrong.:hide:

And please, do let me know if I was right or wrong. :)[/QUOTE

Do mine please:nails:
I am 11 weeks and 5 days hoping for a baby girl

Lola4475
October 3rd, 2013, 03:24 PM
Hello...glad you're back but please please please don't forget me. I wrote on page 7 and have been checking everyday since September 23rd. My question was will I get pregnant in the next couple of months and what gender will it be. I'm really hoping for a girl. I have been ttc for 4 months and since im 38 years old I'm starting to get worried that it won't happen for me again. I have a son who is 20 months old and wanted to give him a sibling. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I started to read cards a few years ago but im not that good at it but i find it very interesting I know you've been busy and I really hope you get pregnant soon. thank you again.

Waiting4Daisy
October 3rd, 2013, 03:31 PM
Deleted.

Lola4475
October 3rd, 2013, 03:31 PM
Oh and if I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Thank you again.

aidansmum
October 3rd, 2013, 11:27 PM
Hi lola4475. Sorry, I missed your post as well :( I will be reading yours soon.
The other ladies, please be very patient and I updated the post with FINISHED because I am finding it very hard to find the time. So, from now on, feel free to ask but there are not guarantees I will be able to answer. If I have the time I will be very pleased to, but I can't promise. Sorry, too much to do around here! Wish you all lots of luck with your swaying and may we all get the gender we are dreaming of. I will do a few readings as time allows me, if you want to check from time to time.

Jessicahawk
October 3rd, 2013, 11:58 PM
14 weeks here. Hoping for a girl have 4 boys. Can u read my cards please?

I hope u are able to get to my reading

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Hello...glad you're back but please please please don't forget me. I wrote on page 7 and have been checking everyday since September 23rd. My question was will I get pregnant in the next couple of months and what gender will it be. I'm really hoping for a girl. I have been ttc for 4 months and since im 38 years old I'm starting to get worried that it won't happen for me again. I have a son who is 20 months old and wanted to give him a sibling. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I started to read cards a few years ago but im not that good at it but i find it very interesting I know you've been busy and I really hope you get pregnant soon. thank you again.

Hello lola, sorry about missing your post before....I asked the cards and the result was:

You should get pregnant super fast, even before, maybe next cycle (I got past Judgement, PResent The sun and future knight swords, very dinamic combo).

As for the gender, sorry but I am seeing boys, I got Ace and 3 of Wands (Element fire, masculine) and The Justice which I understand as feminine, so that's 2 boys to 1 girl, more possibility of a boy. Hope they are wrong and you get your girl.

I know about your worry as we get older, I fell preg straight away at 37 and was taking for granted that it would happen asap again (I am now 40), got BFNs and AF today. Age is a concern when we want to get preg, but with that reading, shouldn't take much longer. Good luck!

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:10 AM
I am currently 5 weeks and swayed girl. Wondered If you see this pregnancy working out and gender guess. Thank you

Hi snipsnsnails. I see a very healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby.
As for gender, the cards say BOY, sorry, hope they are very mistaken. Good luck!

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Hello!!!
I will be very thankful to you if you will read for me . My LMP was 17th august and this will be my third child ,last year I had miscarriage and I have one four year old daughter. Today I am 6 weeks 6 days pregnant and we are hoping for a baby boy to complete our family... Thank you very much......

AND since I have the cards in my hands... :)

Sorry hun, got 75% chance of your baby being a GIRL. Hope the cards are very wrong! Good luck!

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:14 AM

Oh forgot to mention that I am hoping for a girl, we already have on boy.

I got ALL GIRLS here, so GIRL it is! Good luck!

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Thought so. i need to really get my head round it but part of me just doesn't want to believe it :tissue:

I know :( I am swaying girl but my gut instinct keeps telling me I am having another boy...not that I wouldn't love him, but it is my last chance and if I don't get my girl, I just have to say goodbye to the dream. Are you going to find out the gender?

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Hi luvlyjewels

Cards say 75% chance of GIRL! Good luck!

aidansmum
October 4th, 2013, 12:22 AM
I hope u are able to get to my reading

Hi. Sorry I missed your post before. I got 75% GIRL here. I hope they are VERY right. Good luck!

Pumpkin2011
October 4th, 2013, 01:24 AM
I got ALL GIRLS here, so GIRL it is! Good luck!

Thank you so much! I know it's just for fun but you just made my day :bigsmile:.

Northern_Shutterbug
October 4th, 2013, 05:17 AM
I know :( I am swaying girl but my gut instinct keeps telling me I am having another boy...not that I wouldn't love him, but it is my last chance and if I don't get my girl, I just have to say goodbye to the dream. Are you going to find out the gender?

They did look at the 12 week scan and the tech was 90% sure it would be a boy. We've got a scan tomorrow at 14 weeks and we'll ask them to look again and then again at a scan at 15+3.

snipsnsnails
October 4th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Hi snipsnsnails. I see a very healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby.
As for gender, the cards say BOY, sorry, hope they are very mistaken. Good luck!
Thanks for reading. I actually saw a psychic 2 months ago before I knew I was pregnant. She said I would be pregnant soon with a girl. So I guess we will see. She did full tarrot card reading.

GT77
October 4th, 2013, 08:10 AM
HI!!

Just so you all know the tarot cards are for fun, it predicted I was not going to get pregnant this month, but I am! I swayed very hard for a girl and I wanted to know what your cards think?

Lola4475
October 4th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Hello lola, sorry about missing your post before....I asked the cards and the result was:

You should get pregnant super fast, even before, maybe next cycle (I got past Judgement, PResent The sun and future knight swords, very dinamic combo).

As for the gender, sorry but I am seeing boys, I got Ace and 3 of Wands (Element fire, masculine) and The Justice which I understand as feminine, so that's 2 boys to 1 girl, more possibility of a boy. Hope they are wrong and you get your girl.

I know about your worry as we get older, I fell preg straight away at 37 and was taking for granted that it would happen asap again (I am now 40), got BFNs and AF today. Age is a concern when we want to get preg, but with that reading, shouldn't take much longer. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the reading. Glad to hear I'll get pregnant soon. I'm on a time limit so if it doesn't happen by January I'm done trying. Kind of sad that it says boy but I have a feeling it would be another boy. By any chance do you remember from the reading if I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby?

I hope you get pregnant soon. I know how discouraging it is to see those negatives then get AF. Best of luck to you

GT77
October 4th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Hi again!! Can u ask if I'm having twins or just one? And if I will have a girl?

Thanks Hun!

GT77
October 4th, 2013, 03:57 PM
oh so u are done its ok. :)

aidansmum
October 5th, 2013, 12:28 AM
They did look at the 12 week scan and the tech was 90% sure it would be a boy. We've got a scan tomorrow at 14 weeks and we'll ask them to look again and then again at a scan at 15+3.

Really hope they were wrong the first time. Fingers crossed for you.

aidansmum
October 5th, 2013, 12:29 AM
Thanks for reading. I actually saw a psychic 2 months ago before I knew I was pregnant. She said I would be pregnant soon with a girl. So I guess we will see. She did full tarrot card reading.

Yes, it is much more powerful when done in person, I agree. Trust her! :)

aidansmum
October 5th, 2013, 12:31 AM
HI!!

Just so you all know the tarot cards are for fun, it predicted I was not going to get pregnant this month, but I am! I swayed very hard for a girl and I wanted to know what your cards think?

DEfinitely just for fun, that's all it should be about! Congratulations on your pregnancy and fingers crossed you get your little girl!

aidansmum
October 5th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Also, the Tarot is VERY temporal, meaning it follows trends, and it is more a map of your subconcious than a divination tool, it works better at predicting hours and days, but it could extend for months with the right reading. Before my TTC cycle I asked if I was getting a BFP and they said yes, because at that point, in my mind, I had it all worked out and was very optimistic. Half way through when my cycle was nuts because of Clomid, I asked again, and I got good potential but would get a BFN because of a hiccup on the way. In two weeks it changed, and I don't believe it was wrong the first time, it was just `mapping` my subconcious with what I believed at that particular moment. Just thought I should elucidate for the ones who think it's black and white, it's not!

monkeysnuffer
October 5th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Hi monkeysnuffer

Cards show some concerns generated in the past bringing a lot of worries in the present. They show some kind of struggle or minor problem in the near future but the prospects are all good and your baby will be fine, healthy and happy :)
Wishing you all the best.

Thank you so much!

lyssathecrunch
October 5th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Hi Aidensmum! Would love to hear your insight.... I'm 18 weeks today & would love a little girl. Whatchya think?

carlysbump
October 5th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Hi
had gender confirmed it's another boy.

aidansmum
October 5th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Congrats on your little boy!

hopeforboy
October 5th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Hello!!!

Please Read for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbyblues1221
October 6th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Hi aidansmum...I'd love it if you'd read mine too :) I'm not pregnant yet, but will be TTC this cycle (in 4-5 days). I want to ask the cards 1) Will I conceive by the end of 2013? 2) What will the sex be? Thanks so much! This is an awesome and fun thread :)

aidansmum
October 6th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Got 2 cards for boy, so I would say 75% chance of a BOY! Hope they are right. Good luck!

I already did yours hopeforboy. :)

GT77
October 6th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I wish you were in NY so we can meet in person! I dont know anyone who does it, u said it is stronger in person. I wonder if i can find someone, anyone know of anyone?

aidansmum
October 6th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I wish you were in NY so we can meet in person! I dont know anyone who does it, u said it is stronger in person. I wonder if i can find someone, anyone know of anyone?

Look for Wiccan shops or magical parafernalia shops, they always have someone who does it or can put you in touch with someone who does it. I know it sounds far-fetched but I have reasons to believe it works as mirror to our subconcious. I predicted pregnancies, weddings, even divorces. It's also a fantastic tool for counselling if you don't buy the 'oracle' side of it. Of course, here is all for fun, I don't know your names, or your situations and we have nothing to connect you girls to the cards but your alias and a tiny bit of information. In person, readings tend to be surprisingly accurate, if the person reading it knows what they are doing.
Try a shop run by a spiritual or wiccan person, they are usually very committed to doing things right and there's less chance you will meet a charlatan.

hopeforboy
October 8th, 2013, 07:45 AM

Thank you soooooo much !!!!!!!!! I just pray it should be correct ....You made my day !!!

bexteamyellow
October 9th, 2013, 04:01 PM
I am 29 weeks plus 5 days and hoping for a girl

desperate4blue
October 9th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Hi Aidansmum
Maybe u can help me. Can u predict which year Il next get pregnant, will I ever have twins, and what my babies gender will be? Will I have mixed gender children?
Thanku

Dreamingof2girls
October 9th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Hi, I know in the very beginning of this post you did a reading for me. & it said boy. However, I wanted to ask about an intuition I've been having & dreams. I feel like I'm having twins. I can't explain the powerful feeling I have, not to mention the dreams I've been having since be4 I thought I was even pregnant! I guess my question would be- can your cards tell if indeed I am having multiples with this pregnacy? Thanks!!

aidansmum
October 10th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Hi girls. I've been very busy lately but will do your readings as soon as I have enough time to read the cards. I will get a pendulum next time, it is faster :)

fxgray
October 11th, 2013, 12:51 PM
First off, I think it is so incredibly nice of you to take the time to do this. When you get a moment, would you mind reading my cards?

I am 17 weeks and would really love a little boy.
I find out the gender on Oct. 25th, so I will be sure to update you then!!

Thank-you so much!!

Mum3blue
October 13th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Hi Aidansmum, I would love a prediction. I am a mum to three boys and TTC a girl. Is it possible to tell me if you think I will conceive this year and if it will be a girl.

Thanks in advance :-)

fxgray
October 23rd, 2013, 09:27 AM
2 days left. Anything?

MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY
October 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Aidansmum,

What a great gift you are sharing with others.
I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. I am almost 33 weeks pregnant(this Friday) I conceived on St. Patty's Day. I am 34 years old.
Thank you so much!

aidansmum
October 23rd, 2013, 05:49 PM
Sorry, got lots going on at the moment, including my 2nd TTc cycle...as I said in a post before, I would not make any promises to read from that post on as I don't know when I can do it, that's why I updated the post as finished. I will try to do it within the next 3 days but if you don't hear from me, please don't hold it against me. I am really hoping you girls get your dream gender, regardless of any reading, as this was just for a laugh anyway. Good luck to you all.

bbgdreaming
October 31st, 2013, 09:39 PM
Hi, just got a BFP :) Could you please guess for me? Thank you!

Hokievol
November 3rd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Im having a boy! The cards were wrong for me. :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

tmbabcock
November 5th, 2013, 12:57 AM

We are confirmed boy! Thanks!

sjbroadley
November 17th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Hi, I know your awfully busy if you find time at all could ypu do one for me. Im pregnant with my fourth baby (have 3 boys) and im 15 weeks, have gender scan on friday so can update x

Bump3
November 18th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Hi I'm 15weeks 5day and want a girl
Thanks x c

a&jmummy
November 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
I just got my bfp so 4 weeks and praying for a boy

icesfire
December 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM
9 week hoping boy

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

lovemy2blessings
December 11th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Can you do mine? Hoping for a bfp with my first Clomid round..will I get a bfp this cycle or till later and will it be a dd? tia

kellbell827
January 9th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Hello! I am almost 5 weeks pregnant and hoping for a little girl!

happymama
January 30th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Hi, can you please try for me too? ;)

7 weeks pregnant

aidansmum
January 30th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Sorry girls, I can no longer do this, it was taking too much of my time. I wish you all your dream gender! x