PDA

View Full Version : 9 dpo, TTC #3, absolutely no symptoms

Pinkone
September 20th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Hi ladies,

So here I am feeling a bit :SS: to be honest. I've had 2 pregnancies before, my first the only symptom I had was sore breasts maybe 2 days before AF was due, second pregnancy I had sore breasts since ovulation through to missed AF. Do you see the common theme - sore breasts!!! Which I certainly do not have. I am feeling tired and emotional, some twinges here and there but I honestly think that it is stress related, not baby related!

Has anyone had different early pregnancy symptoms (before BFP) or were they more or less the same. And did anyone have no symptoms at 9 dpo that went on to have a BFP?

Thanks! :bighug:

atomic sagebrush
September 20th, 2013, 11:16 AM
9 DPO is too early to get any reliable symptoms.

Pinkone
September 20th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks Atomic (small sigh of relief)! 2ww is tough!

DreamInBlue
September 21st, 2013, 10:58 PM
With my DD, I had no symptoms at all until a few weeks after my BFP. I remember I was reading about early symptoms and had read that women usually had sore breasts early on and that tipped them off. I remember thinking since I didn't have that (or any other symptoms) that I probably wasn't pregnant. However, a few days later I got my BFP.

Now this pregnancy, I did have symptoms starting in the 2WW. So, I think every pregnancy is different - even for the same person. :happy:

Good luck!

Dreamingof2girls
September 24th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Looking for an update? Have u tested?

aprilbride
September 25th, 2013, 06:38 AM
im in the 9 day dpo too and no symptoms, however i just went to the loo and wiped red, i dont know if its my AF coming or implantation bleeding. Sighs... would it be too late for implantation bleeding? AF is due in a few days (i think!)

Pinkone
September 25th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I got my BFP today @ 14 dpo :) My period was due today, held off testing until then. My only symptoms have been mild headaches last 3 days, tender breasts but not sore like they were with my other 2 pregnancies, tiredness and af - like cramps. Good luck aprilbride, thanks for checking in on me Dreaming xxx

Dreamingof2girls
September 25th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Congratulations!!!! My period was due today also!!!! Lol but I tested positive @ 8dpo cuz of the frequent urinating & the extreme sleepiness out of no where I needed to know! Lol but today I also confirmed it with a clear blue digital. Come join me in the due date buddy forum I stared a due date club. I'm lonely lol

Pinkone
September 26th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Wow, congratulations Dreaming! Awesome news, that was an early BFP! I will definitely hop over to the due date buddy forum :cheerteam: thanks!