PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
May 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM

Out of the Blue
May 21st, 2011, 10:10 AM
Good ???...My VJJ has been experiencing similar effects. Hope it's the sway working...

Out of the Blue
May 21st, 2011, 11:37 AM
I hope so too...lol I might have to get some of that sylk lube to DTD in July. I wonder if it will help now.

Sylk is AWESOME as a lube...we use it regardless of TTC or not. I like that it doesn't have a smell (as most lubes do...gag!) and it has natural ingredients, not chemicals.

atomic sagebrush
May 22nd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Sorry I started to answer this and then got interrupted.

That is the girl diet working for you for sure. You have less CM, less arousal fluid, and the lower estrogen/testosterone levels make your vaginal tissues actually thinner and more likely to get injured from DTD. I suspect your VJ got a little bit injured/irritated when you DTD and then when the semen hit the proverbial fan, it caused a burning sensation.

I am a big fan of Sylk and think it's the best girl-friendly lube because it's acidic and yet it also works good as a lube (I've heard less than stellar reviews of some of the other jellies in terms of lube properties.)

nicnee1976
May 23rd, 2011, 05:12 AM
I had the same on the girl diet. We also used sylk to help. Funnily enough I am now 12 weeks pregnant and still have the same sensation, but without the dryness!!?!?!