PDA

View Full Version : Food aversions & bloating!

TTCaPRINCE
September 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM
Before TTC I remembered that feeling ill was a possibility when I got pregnant. With DD I went through a good 4 weeks where I was sick from the moment I woke up to the moment I fell asleep. And I am thinking "No big deal this sweet little baby will be worth it! I can do it!" HAHAHAHAHA yea freaking right! Jokes on me! This time around it's not so much I am sick from wake until sleep it's just food is my worst enemy!!!! Here is a quick example. Monday I was craving some potato soup so I made it. It was soooo good. Tuesday the thought of it was enough to send me over the edge. Next day I NEEDED Chinese. Wednesday the thought of Chinese was crippling. It has been like this all week with all different foods. And the BLOATING. UGH. I was hoping that with sickness I might shed a few lbs. I am used to being 136/137 but with swaying I got up to 142 which I am very uncomfortable at. Now I am 143. I don't know if it's bloating but my love handles are HUGE! I am dreading how I am going to look at 40 weeks. My boobs are HUGE!!!! With DD my boobs didn't grow until my milk came in a few days after birth. I am just falling apart over here ladies. I need some other women to wine and complain to! DH is supportive but he doesn't get it. Plus side is this time around my skin is clearing up at an amazing rate and my mood is amazing. Besides feeling awful I am always in a great mood. SO lots of different symptoms from DD but not getting my hopes up because I know symptoms don't mean a thing! I wish they did though!

dloui128
September 23rd, 2013, 10:20 AM
I didn't have any food aversions with DS which is why I probably gained 60lbs!! But I was bloated all the time, I think it is normal

Funkyfry
September 25th, 2013, 07:48 AM
I am a week behind you and not really much sickness yet. Boobs a little tender but not sore. We are away on holidays at the moment and today dh is talking about getting a steak for dinner. The thought of steak or beef is actually turning my stomach today though. I don't know if its preg related or the fact I gave up all meat for 13 weeks on the LE. Even now typing this is turning my stomach eurgh!

HopefulMonster
September 25th, 2013, 10:48 AM
My skin is terrible I am worse than when I was a teenager! Not even just my face either, it's so yuk but I'm getting spots on my shoulders and the tops of my boobs, like really!!! I'm also really bloated, my boobs are tender but not mega sore and they feel a bit firmer but haven't really gone much bigger. Still in the same bras lets put it that way! They're just slightly fuller feeling if anything, hubby has noticed more than I have haha.

I'm having bad food aversions too. It's making mealtimes a total nightmare. I still feel sick every so often, but not even close to as bad as I was. I've pretty much stopped actually vomiting which is a huge plus. My sickness started a lot earlier this time though at 5 weeks instead of over 7 last time.