PDA

View Full Version : Any New Year's Resolutions?

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 08:20 AM
Anyone have one?

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 09:14 AM
Mine is to get my pre-baby body back. Shallow I know but, hopefully one that I can stick with.

baci di farfalla
December 31st, 2010, 10:18 AM
To lose 10-15 lbs, finish the degree I'm working on, do some home improvements (up grades to energy saver appliances), mhhhhh, give me some time, I can think of several more!! LOl!!

grits
December 31st, 2010, 10:48 AM
My goal is to lose a ton of weight. I'm fairly happy with the rest of my life right now so that's about it.

Liv
December 31st, 2010, 10:56 AM
Just bought some cute new workout clothes and joining my local Cross Fit on Monday when the kids are back in school. I have 10lbs to my wedding weight. I am really motivated this time, the only problem is because I am still BFing I don't know if this is possible.

grits
December 31st, 2010, 11:00 AM
I love CrossFit. 6 months of that and anything is possible!

Liv
December 31st, 2010, 11:11 AM
Two friends of mine started this year and they are in the best shape of their lives.

Lilac♥
December 31st, 2010, 11:52 AM
Well I'm trying to be realistic, so I'll just say I want to get this house we are stuck living in organized and keep it cleaned up better (i.e. get the kids to actually do their chores) and get into a good routine before the baby is born. I also want to feel like I'm a better mom. Things have been so stressful around here for the past year, I'm hoping things work out with my husband's job where he can be home more and it will be easier for all of us. Next week he won't have to deal with his parent's crap anymore, I'm so excited! So I know that will help a lot. Oh and also I want my husband to be able to go back to school in the fall, but I'm not sure how we will make that happen.

If I'm being unrealistic I want our house to sell right away. For us to pay off all our debt besides housing. For us to find the perfect place to live. And everything to work out for a perfect job for my husband to have while he goes to school. Oh and I want all of my extra weight to just easily fall off after I have this baby, so I can look hot for our 10 year anniversary and my 30th Birthday summer 2012.

atomic sagebrush
December 31st, 2010, 01:15 PM
Oh, I have SO MANY. But they all kinda fall under the heading of this - Making a realistic schedule and STICKING to it!!!

december
December 31st, 2010, 01:19 PM
I plan to lose my baby weight. I'm going to be honest; I haven't lost like any of it. I know that once I'm done EPing and off the fenugreek and domperidone, it shouldn't be too hard. I'm actually pretty good at the diet thing when I want to be.

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 11:17 PM
Just bought some cute new workout clothes and joining my local Cross Fit on Monday when the kids are back in school. I have 10lbs to my wedding weight. I am really motivated this time, the only problem is because I am still BFing I don't know if this is possible.

I think our bodies hold fluid for 3 months AFTER you quit BF. That's how long it takes me to see the fluid go away.

Catch!
January 1st, 2011, 09:07 AM
Mine were (and still are) to save $$ for the A?C we need this spring, and continue making freezer meals that are healthy to eat all week. I am thinking I will also make it a resolution to work out 4-5x per week to try to look great when we go to Cuba in March for a wedding. I haven't worked out in a while because we were on vacation, then I got sick, now I hurt my toe...I'll be back at it soon though!

Sara'sFHC
January 1st, 2011, 09:18 AM
Happy and Healthy is what I am focusing on this year. =)

nuthinbutpink
January 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
I have a new one! So I came across the idea of "Help One like you would help EVERYONE if you could."

The idea, is to be on the lookout for the ONE and go "deep not wide" and "time not just money". Nothing dirty for those of you that went there! More, instead of doing a few little things for a few people/groups whatever, do something meaningful for ONE person/group, etc.

I like it. I think I will try it. Who will be my ONE? It will be fun looking.

grits
January 3rd, 2011, 06:37 AM
I do this!!!! Oh it will make you sooooo happy! And you can get the girls involved. You want to know the magic of the holidays? Watching your kid look for real life people to help! It's AMAZING! Definitely update us!

Okay, I'll shut up because otherwise I'll talk on FOREVER about charitable and philanthropic giving. :-D