PDA

View Full Version : Mood changes during Pink sway???

cherryswirl
September 24th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Does anyone feel like me? I'm swaying pink and awaiting ovulation any day now for our first attempt and my goodness I'm either mad as hell or about to burst into years all the time. I'm not normally so emotional and I feel totally calm about TTC so I don't think it's worry/stress related. Anyone else feeling this way whilst TTC pink? X

dreamingofwin
September 25th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Sorry you are feeling like this.

No I am quite calm actually, I am a control freak usually but have accepted I am doing what I can for pink and another boy will be a blessing to our family so feel at peace with it all.

Hope you feel better after this month xx

dreams529
September 25th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Swaying pink & waiting AF just coming off BCP. I do go back & forth between totally calm than really anxious. Honestly though I have been a lot calmer than I normally am. The BCP always seemed to make me such an emotional wreck esp right before AF. Been off of it 3 days & I am much more mellow than normal. Hope you feel better soon!

menlc611
September 25th, 2013, 03:18 PM
I was like that our first month as well.. So much so DH thought for absolute sure I was pg because my hormones were crazy! lol but I've calmed down a lot since then.. I think its a lot of stress and anxiety the first month and that can contribute to it, even tho you might think it's not. Good luck with your sway and I hope you feel better!!

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
When you shake things up with the hormones, weird stuff can occur. Some people get calmer, others get super irritable. Blood sugar fluctuations can also affect moods and LE Diet can cause those to happen.