PDA

View Full Version : Any Due Date buddies for May/June 2014??

Dreamingof2girls
September 25th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Hi everyone I got my BFP this month after 7 cycles of trying. I'm excited to be pregnant & eeeeeeeekkkkk..... Hope it's a GIRL!!! Anyone else due in May or June? I feel lonely lol

Pinkone
September 26th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Hiya! I'm here :wave: Will you be finding out gender? I did with both my boys and I will with this one - never have been very patient!

mandie*wantsaboy*
September 26th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Hiya. I'm due around the end of may. Hoping for a little blue bundle. Got my bfp on my first month trying and hopin it's a sign as with my two daughters it took a year each time

Pinkone
September 26th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hiya! Fingers crossed you are baking a blue bean mandie! I have been very fortunate that all my pregnancies (this is my 3rd) I have fallen first time of trying. But then I have 2 boys and am hoping for a girl this time!!! Praying 3rd time lucky for me :pray:

Cauliflower
September 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Due middle of May :)

Mathilde
September 28th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Gratulerer!!

Plantain
September 28th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I'm due beginning of June, got my BFP this week. Have you told friends/family yet?

Cauliflower
September 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Gratulerer!!

Takk Mathilde :)

Dreamingof2girls
September 29th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Heeeeeeyyyyy look @ that I have buddies!!!!! Lol

Pinkone- yea! Ill be finding out ASAP lol I'm not a patient person either. With my youngest boys I discovered the tellmepinkorblue site & i did it twice & twice was boys & twice was correct. Hoping this time it says PINK!!

Mandie- hope it's ur blue bean in there!! Ill gladly give you ALL my blue dust :)

Cauliflower- CONGRATS!!!! I believe you & I were in a 2ww once together. My due date is June 4th but no way will I even make it to June. I delivered all my babies between 36-37 weeks.

Plaintain- {love ur name by the way} no, I haven't told friends & family. I never do till I'm 14 weeks & I know no MC can happen by then.

WELCOME LADIES!!! & may this be a happy & healthy 9 months 4 all of us!!!

Dreamingof2girls
October 1st, 2013, 07:07 AM
How's everyone doing?

Pinkone
October 9th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Hi! How is everyone feeling? Any morning sickness yet? My boobs are really sore, slight feeling of nausea but nothing too bad and always tired! I am going for my first gynae visit in 2 weeks so hoping to see baby's heartbeat and hear everything is okay. We will also wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone, as I don't think family is very good at keeping secrets!!

2bnaday
October 9th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Hi all! Joining you now that I've (hopefully) cleared the chemical possibility window for our little June baby! I have 2 boys and swayed for a girl this time (DH doesn't know that, as he's very much wanting boy #3!). I'm currently claiming we'll be team green, but we shall see how I hold out - we always found out as soon as possible before. I'm feeling good so far, just having some heartburn, which I've never experienced before (pregnant or no) and initially thought I was having a heart attack or something! Haha - let the never-ending worrying begin/continue :)

Hope everyone is feeling good....looking forward to "getting to know" you all. Best wishes for things continuing smoothly for all of us!

Cauliflower
October 9th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Nausea, vomiting, cant go into the kitchen :( everything smells yuck!!!
Just an update...
Will be more active inna few weeks I think ;)

Dreamingof2girls
October 9th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone. Well, I hit 6 weeks & pregnacy symptoms r kicking my ever loving behind!!! OMG! Nausea, vomiting everything I eat, burping, heart burn, headaches, & bloated! Thank goodness my boobs are the only thing that don't hurt. Oh!!! & I'm breaking out on my forehead near my hair line. Wait !!! I forgot I also have pregnacy brain were I forget stuff & crazy exhaustion !! I want to just sleep 20 hours :( does anyone else have symptoms that bad this early ?

Cauliflower
October 10th, 2013, 06:46 AM
You must be bloated :) it is normal! I am 17 weeks pregnant in the end of the day, and when I wake up, still 9 weeks! Lol
I have sore boobs, and they are so sore :( cant sleep well. Today I slept for 12 hrs, and I think I will still feel exhausted.
Well, I think everything is normal :) glad I have symptoms so I know everything is fine!

GT77
October 10th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Hi!! I am due June 5. I am praying, praying for a girl!! I am nervous because all of the sudden, I am 5 weeks today and my symptoms have stopped!! I just have sore boobs, but I am not feeling out of it anymore. I want to have girl symptoms!! Are any of you guys really sick?

Dreamingof2girls
October 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Hi!! I am due June 5. I am praying, praying for a girl!! I am nervous because all of the sudden, I am 5 weeks today and my symptoms have stopped!! I just have sore boobs, but I am not feeling out of it anymore. I want to have girl symptoms!! Are any of you guys really sick?
I am. OMG I'm nauseous all day every day & throw up every morning :(
I've NEVER had this be4 & I have 4 kids. This is a first 4 me!! But, I know all pregnancies are different. Good lord this one is kicking my a** though lol

Pinkone
October 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I am super tired, wake up tired, feel lethargic, no energy for anything! Boobs are super sore. No MS yet!

Dreamingof2girls
October 16th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Has anyone come across the official due date forums yet ? I think our groups are all summer babies. June/July/August

GT77
October 27th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I think we need to make a group for our dates! I of course have no idea how to do that, do any of you? I am 7 weeks and 4 days and my boobs are now killing me, and I just have 3 zits on my neck and a few pimples on my hairline so don't know what that means. I been feeling good, I have had some headaches but I have not been sick.

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Hi all! I should be due (I think) at the end of June with our first child. Was swaying for a girl, but after two very close miscarriages I eased a little with the sway am just hoping to get to term with a healthy, happy baby.

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Going to the GP tomorrow to make this LO 'official' (5+4). Hoping the weather eases. How early did you all first go to your doctor to report in?

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 05:37 PM
There's a due date club for up to May but nothing for June/July/August this year. Shall I set one up? I can't set up a sub-forum - I think a mod or higher needs to do that.

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM
I think we need to make a group for our dates! I of course have no idea how to do that, do any of you? I am 7 weeks and 4 days and my boobs are now killing me, and I just have 3 zits on my neck and a few pimples on my hairline so don't know what that means. I been feeling good, I have had some headaches but I have not been sick.

Have set up a new June/July/August due date page:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-date-buddies/35987-june-july-august-2014-due-date-club.html#post486993

Would be lovely to see you all! x

Pinkone
October 28th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Hi bunnywabbit! Congratulations! I go for my first gynae appointment on Thursday, should be around 8 weeks. Feeling good so far, very little nausea, no vomiting, sore boobs and tired. Very similar to my first pregnancy. Will see you across in the Due Date Club!