PDA

View Full Version : It's a girl!!!!<3

mellycine
September 27th, 2013, 01:03 PM
I wanted to make sure I post the awesome news we were given yesterday! At 19 weeks we are told its a GIRL!! Doctor made an educated guess at 15 weeks that it was a girl as well :) I pray she doesn't grow a penis but I doubt it. I am soooo very thankful to genderdreaming but especially to atomic sagebrush!! She heard me out on all my silly questions and took time to answer back :) If I could recommend anyone that is trying to concieve their dream gender I would advise them to be informed, patient and disciplined!! Also try the personalized sway plan!!!! It helped me change things I was doing before that would've probably got me another boy, sorry so long but I feel the need to share as much info possible lol

Good luck to the rest of you girls!!

atomic sagebrush
September 27th, 2013, 01:14 PM
I'm so so happy to hear it!!! Huge congrats and it's my pleasure to help!!!

If you haven't already and have some free time, if you could post your sway in this forum Add your Girl Sway! (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway/) it really helps other people!! So happy for you, enjoy every moment!!! :heart:

two1984
September 27th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Congratulations!!!!

nuthinbutpink
September 27th, 2013, 01:25 PM
So happy the plan worked for you!!

mellycine
September 27th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Here's her profile and potty shot :)

mellycine
September 27th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks ladies!!! I am in a dream lol now to decide a name and where to go shopping first haha :)

Adia
September 28th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Congrats my fellow Texan! Wonderful news! Make sure you get her some pink cowboy boots! They are a 'must' in our state!