PDA

View Full Version : new here desperate for blue dust!

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
hi all, been looking at the site for a while and decided to join at last! hoping to try for a boy in a few weeks :nails: trying to be positive but with 3 girls its hard.anyone else in the same boat? would love plenty of blue dust!

Plum3
May 22nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
Hi Jane,

I have two girls and DH and I are really hoping for a boy next. We won't be trying til Jan 2012 though. This site is great, there is so much information on here and everyone is really helpful and friendly.

Have you started any diet/supps yet?

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 08:29 AM
ive been eating salt,salt and more salt! potassium rich foods,lemon water etc. really im trying to do the opposite from before,i used to eat LOADS of sweets and for the past few months ive cut them right out! cut my dairy intake as i was a huge milk drinker(full cream too) also ive been taking evening primrose oil tabs as ive been told helps,i must say that its working! also on elevit as 2 of my pregnancies i never took early supps. ive been monitoring ovulation,i did get a kit but it never showed any ferning and it cost alot too but i feel that my cycles are like clockwork and i can pretty much tell when im ovulating.

Flava
May 22nd, 2011, 09:38 AM
http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/708/708718jtpif35jly.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

nuthinbutpink
May 22nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
:welcome:

My3girls
May 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
I am in your same boat, I have 3 daughters too! My1st attempt is only 4 days away. I'm freaking out!

puppydogstails
May 22nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Welcome! Good luck with your blue sway! Here is lots of blue dust for you! :)

sixhappysons
May 22nd, 2011, 02:15 PM
I have BUCKETS of Blue dust heading your way in exchange for you Pink!!!

SugarSpice&EverythingNice
May 22nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Hi Jane! welcome! I see that you are trying for a boy in a few weeks!!! Have my blue dust :D

WantingPink
May 22nd, 2011, 05:29 PM
You can have all my blue dust too if you share your pink:wink: I have been reading lots about what seems to produce a boy (since I want to do the opposite) and it seems to me there is a strong link with fertile CM and boys. Be sure to take some guaifenesin and make sure you have good EW CM when you try!! Best of luck to you!!:fx:

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 09:55 PM
thanx to everyone! you can have all my pink dust all who need it,im done with it!.....hopefully:bigsmile: ive found the evening primrose oil tablets a huge help in the ew cm case,ive been taking them a few months now and i seem to have loads! Its killing me eating breakfast every morning, i hate brekky but if it all helps hey.will,keep you all posted on my progress:fx:

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 09:56 PM
I am in your same boat, I have 3 daughters too! My1st attempt is only 4 days away. I'm freaking out!

hope it all goes well for you!

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 02:02 AM
Welcome Jane!!!

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 02:02 AM

Good luck!!

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 02:03 AM
I have BUCKETS of Blue dust heading your way in exchange for you Pink!!!

Wow 7 boys! Do you mind me asking if you swayed with any of those?

sixhappysons
May 23rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
Wow 7 boys! Do you mind me asking if you swayed with any of those?
No swaying... I just grow boys, lol.
I did always have tons of ewcm and dtd right around ov though, sometimes frequent, sometimes ohw. I do have a classic boy diet though.
Good luck with your boy attempt.

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hi and welcome! You have jsut as good a chance as anyone at having a son!

Tink18
May 24th, 2011, 12:40 PM
ive been eating salt,salt and more salt! potassium rich foods,lemon water etc. really im trying to do the opposite from before,i used to eat LOADS of sweets and for the past few months ive cut them right out! cut my dairy intake as i was a huge milk drinker(full cream too) also ive been taking evening primrose oil tabs as ive been told helps,i must say that its working! also on elevit as 2 of my pregnancies i never took early supps. ive been monitoring ovulation,i did get a kit but it never showed any ferning and it cost alot too but i feel that my cycles are like clockwork and i can pretty much tell when im ovulating.

This sounds like me to the T!! I love milk and sweets! I have to cut this out or I will have a truck load of girls I am sure. I have mentioned before, since I have new.. after reading the girl diet and the boy diet, it makes perfect sense why we have our daughter! Now I just have to get the boy diet under wraps so we can start our sway for Sept or Oct! But wow reading this was like WOW!! I am so glad to find this and how supportive everyone is!

My Fabulous Children
May 24th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Welcome!

jane
May 24th, 2011, 10:13 PM
This sounds like me to the T!! I love milk and sweets! I have to cut this out or I will have a truck load of girls I am sure. I have mentioned before, since I have new.. after reading the girl diet and the boy diet, it makes perfect sense why we have our daughter! Now I just have to get the boy diet under wraps so we can start our sway for Sept or Oct! But wow reading this was like WOW!! I am so glad to find this and how supportive everyone is!me too! i also can understand why we had 3 girls.missing those sweets though, its been the hardest thing to give up for me!!

3Pink1Blue
May 24th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Welcome Jane! I've got 3 girls too and no doubt why lol Jane is dd#2's middle name btw
:wink:

TTC5
May 24th, 2011, 11:13 PM
No swaying... I just grow boys, lol.
I did always have tons of ewcm and dtd right around ov though, sometimes frequent, sometimes ohw. I do have a classic boy diet though.
Good luck with your boy attempt.

Well this does give me hope then! I too hope you get your girl!!! xx

TTC5
May 24th, 2011, 11:14 PM
me too! i also can understand why we had 3 girls.missing those sweets though, its been the hardest thing to give up for me!!

I know you have seen this but feel free to have dark choc ;)

begonia
May 24th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Yes the sea salt Lindt dark choc is great! Also, I was a huge sweet eater too, and I've found that dried fruit helps! Sweet and chewy :-) Raisins, peaches, apricots ... all of them are great for potassium and easy to carry around to snack on with a handful of nuts. I also like to split medjool dates and stuff them with salted almonds.

But oh how I miss you, red velvet cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies... when I get pg I'm going straight for the bakery, LOL!

TTC5
May 25th, 2011, 12:32 AM
LOL B!!!!

Roonarpia
May 25th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Welcome! I was in the same boat, swayed and now preggers with my boy! Good luck to you!!!!

Tink18
May 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I just don't know How I will part with my m&m's. I think once I start the boy diet me and a bag will have a moment together. "this isn't goodbye, this is see you later" I just have to think this will pay off in the end. And it's going to be good for my ass? right? well adding tons of salt isn't...so lose lose.

iluvmyman
May 25th, 2011, 12:28 PM
I just don't know How I will part with my m&m's. I think once I start the boy diet me and a bag will have a moment together. "this isn't goodbye, this is see you later" I just have to think this will pay off in the end. And it's going to be good for my ass? right? well adding tons of salt isn't...so lose lose.

Atomic said we can have dark chocolate. I believe you need a cacao of 72% my freind told me to get all the superfood stuff out of dark chocolate. The lidt sea salt ones didn't list the cacao %.

Tink18
May 25th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate. I'm a milk chocolate girl all the way. I'm pretty stuck up about my chocolate. LOL.

jane
May 25th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Yes the sea salt Lindt dark choc is great! Also, I was a huge sweet eater too, and I've found that dried fruit helps! Sweet and chewy :-) Raisins, peaches, apricots ... all of them are great for potassium and easy to carry around to snack on with a handful of nuts. I also like to split medjool dates and stuff them with salted almonds.

But oh how I miss you, red velvet cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies... when I get pg I'm going straight for the bakery, LOL!ha! i know,im on bags of apricots! i said if its another girl i'll be consoling myself with buckets of sweets!:bigsmile:

jane
May 25th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Welcome! I was in the same boat, swayed and now preggers with my boy! Good luck to you!!!!wow,fantastic,how did you do it may i ask?

DoulaMama
May 26th, 2011, 01:04 AM
I have tons of Blue dust heading your way!!! ~~~~ Good Luck Mama!! :luck: :luck: :luck: