PDA

View Full Version : Its all I can think of

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 08:19 AM
im a mother of 3 darling girls. my first 2 were planned but i never heard of gender swaying. my 3rd was not planned and so i was hoping that it would be the son i always longed for.im now about to give it one last try but its my only try really. it seems wherever i look i see mothers with sons or friends having boy babies,even my brother and sister got boys and girls and i have more kids than them! all i want is 1 son:tissue:

nuthinbutpink
May 22nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Well, I think the boy sway is easier than the girl diet so that is a good thing and I hope you are able to implement some of the recommended boy friendly options.

I too was a mom of 3 DDs so I can definitely relate! Good luck and welcome!

Zivic-Bubac
May 22nd, 2011, 11:22 AM
We all do! lol!
You know, from my experience, when you study all aspects of the swaying and apply them, then you REALLY, REALLY have more chances for desired gender. I feel so much more confident know and I'm 100% if I hadn't find IG and Gender Dreaming I would have another girl.

So go for it, there is PLENTY to learn but all the girls here are very nice and supportive and you can ask all your questions!:happy:

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 10:02 PM
thanx so much,trying to stay positive.i feel at least i know now about swaying so at least i get to have a try.

jane
May 22nd, 2011, 10:03 PM
Well, I think the boy sway is easier than the girl diet so that is a good thing and I hope you are able to implement some of the recommended boy friendly options.

I too was a mom of 3 DDs so I can definitely relate! Good luck and welcome!
did you get a boy after 3 dd?

nuthinbutpink
May 22nd, 2011, 10:57 PM
did you get a boy after 3 dd?

I did but I went HT to get him. IVF/PGD

TTC5
May 23rd, 2011, 02:00 AM
Welcome and yep I understand too! I have four girls!

jane
May 23rd, 2011, 02:28 AM
Welcome and yep I understand too! I have four girls!

please tell me you never swayed with your 4!!! i read the odds on getting a boy after 3 girls are higher. are you heading for baby 5 any time soon? i really hope you get your boy,you deserve it.