PDA

View Full Version : Are we nearly there yet?!? ;)

Kittybear
October 1st, 2013, 03:26 AM
Hi ladies,
Sorry to be a pest, I was just wondering when I might eypect to get my mits on my sway plan, as I'm soooooooooo excited to get cracking on it! :) also I have been v naughty on LE the last 2 weeks since deciding to delay ttc and I have meantally told myself to crank that dial to full volume LE from today (1st November).
I know it'll be done when it's done, I just feel like a kiddy in the back of a car going on an adventure but not knowing when I'll arrive! :)
Many thanks again for all your advice; I do realise that you are also mummies with babies of your own who need you, and apologies for me behaving like an impatient kiddy! ;)
Can't wait to see it! :D x x

Dreamofpink
October 1st, 2013, 03:44 AM
I have meantally told myself to crank that dial to full volume LE from today (1st November).

Aaah! Please don't magic away a month! It's 1st October :rofl: GL with your sway :D

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Kittybear
October 1st, 2013, 07:22 AM
Thank you! Put that down to 'sleep deprived brain due to screaming toddler at 2am' syndrome! Lol ;) x

Dreamofpink
October 1st, 2013, 11:46 AM
Thank you! Put that down to 'sleep deprived brain due to screaming toddler at 2am' syndrome! Lol ;) x

Hey sleep deprivation's great for a pink sway! Lol! ;)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM
Not at all. The plans take me 7-10 days and I am presently on Day 8 of yours. I normally prefer to have them to you guys in the 5-7 day range but sometimes I can't. I have been working on your plan for the past 4 days and unfortunately have been struggling with a really bad illness that has stricken myself, hubby, and all 5 children and has lasted for 2 full weeks involving pinkeye, ear infections, etc. My husband is really sick and not a lot of help, my two older sons are also sick, working 30-40 hours a week and one of them just started back to college this week too so they are unable to give much in the way of assistance. The plans work a little differently to my answering questions in the forums, because I need to have some peace and quiet to concentrate - I know it must seem confusing when I am online answering questions when your plan is not done, but plans take me several hours of concentration while q's in the forums only take a few minutse so sometimes I'm better able to do questions. When my husband is sleeping in till noon and I"m taking care of three sick wee ones all night, it's been tough to get thru the plans in a timely manner. I'm sorry.

I hope others will attest, the wait comes in when you get the plan and after that all your questions in your Custom Sway Forum are answered within 24 hours, 48 absolute max.

I expect to be done with your plan today, again I do apologize.

Kittybear
October 3rd, 2013, 02:06 PM
No need to apologise AS, I totally understand I'm just being impatient lol!! And I only have 1 sick toddler (cold, teething, ear infection) to deal with, let alone other poorly kids and hubbie (mine was ill but he just had to grin and bear it bless him). Thank you in advance for your efforts, and if a bit of a delay makes for a better sway, then I'm all for it! ;) x x