PDA

View Full Version : Got a GIRL using my own sway

boonybuttons
October 2nd, 2013, 04:44 PM
MY UNIQUE SWAY THAT RESULTED IN A GIRL:
Holy crap. Can't believe it. Ok, so where do I begin? My homemade sway is due to having a prior miscarriage and my age (36). So, I ditched a hard core sway to concentrate on my health and do the opposite from when my son was conceived. 3 months prior, I had done the IG girl diet strictly, had tons of aspartame, all minerals, and even douched and we experienced a miscarriage.

SO THIS IS WHAT I DID DIFFERENTLY:
1) We conceived at night instead of morning because there is a wive's tale out there that if you DTD in the morning, you get a boy. And we had conceived our son in the morning. 2) Because of the miscarriage, it changed my timing of my cycle completely and we DTD on a new moon (I usually ALWAYS ovulate on a full moon so that was very different). 3) We DTD in spring (June) instead of winter. 4) Up to ovulation, I did a 3 day Dr. Oz cleanse and didn't worry about diet AT ALL. No joke. I just made sure to take my cranberry, calcium, and magnesium. 5) Both of took a hot shower before. 6) Finally, I had the Big O which I didn't have when DTD when I got my son. 7) Also, one good luck factor that I had no control over was that I was fighting a cold and my temps were naturally high all the way through ovulation. --The one thing that was the same is that we DTD on O day and we had done that while conceiving my son too.