TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
boy 5, boy 3, boy 2
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I just made sure I was losing weight whilst trying.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
4 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Dh was a huge pepsi max drinker which he really cut down on
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
I cant live without food its my life so at about 10.30am I would usually have a small handful of cheddar shapes, lunch was a cheese sandwich, arvo snack was a yohgurt and dinner which was chicken or fish with veg. Def not LE but a lot less calories then Im used to. Plus I didn't have a huge amount to lose.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Lots of crystal light and diet sprite!!! And aspartame tablets in milk if I was starving (so kind of followed IG diet aswell)
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Im not sure but Im normally about 70kgs and I would guess I would have lost about 4 or 5 kgs. (im quite tall 2)
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
couch potato
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
no idea
Any VG potions used? Sylk
Acijel

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
one!!
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
So after doing OPKs every 3 hrs and the maybe baby ovul saliva predictor test like 3 days straight, I finally had major ferning on the night of cycle day 18 I went in to tell hubby and he was sound asleep!! And mumbled Im not really motivated now!! Btw this baby was not conceived the most romantic way lol. So in the middle of the night I went to the bathroom (knowing he had an early start) and left the sylk with my diva cup and a romantic little note saying I refused to waste this month by not trying and after all my hard efforts of not being able to eat or drink for 3 hrs b4 each test so if he could kindly deposit his sample in the cup and wake me lol. I also did a fingertip of acigel at 2am after I wrote the note along with every night about 4 days leading upto O. To be honest we had used the diva cup this way in the first month unsuccessfully as I thought if I didn't get (TMI) 2 turned on/lubricated down there it might make it harder for the boys swimmers. Plus, they would have to swim up through the acidic part first...
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
I had been taking zyrtec but we ran out b4 O day as I ovulated later then expected.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Calcium
Magnesium

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Definitely the only bd'ing one time!! With my last 2 boys I was always worried we were 2 far away from o so would do it again. And of course abstinence. I felt myself ovulate the following night so about 37 hrs later.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I was worried about the fact Id used a diva cup after when I saw atomic write the diva cup contradicts lowering sperm count (or words to that effect)
Things worth mentioning:
Thank God I found this website!!! Thanku Atomic Sagebrush!!!

Rinny101
October 6th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy.

p.s I love reading successful sways, keeps me thinking positive:)

clarebear83
October 6th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Oh yay a reply!! Haha. Thanku so much!!! Good luck to u on ur hard but sometimes rewarding journey!!! Xo

Waiting4Daisy
October 6th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Deleted.

clarebear83
October 6th, 2013, 04:34 PM
My morning sickness seemed to be worse at night opposed to worse in the mornings with the boys and this time I got a huge red rash on my cheeks (which seems to have settled) but I tried not to think about the differences meaning anything. I kind of felt like it was a girl but I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't want to look silly if it wasn't. Are u finding out? (Or is that wat team green means?? Lol I'm new to some of the words on this website)

Waiting4Daisy
October 8th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Deleted.

2bnaday
October 9th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Congratulations on your girl!!!