PDA

View Full Version : Any blue swayers TTC in dec 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Ewpnx1
October 10th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Hi there i m looking for future TTC :DS:buddies :) I m startting from this december and have a personalised plan from AS which I just started to do. I am nervous :nails: want a boy to complete our family :fami01:

crazycatcouple
October 24th, 2013, 12:16 PM
We are also going to start TTCing in December, hoping to sway boy as well! And I just filled out the forms for the personalized plan as well, but still waiting to get it back, but we'll be starting immediately :-)

icesfire
November 8th, 2013, 05:59 PM
hi girls I starting TTC boy when my Af show up due tomorrow but if I still TTC I be you buddie there not too many off use ttc blue right now.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

crazycatcouple
November 8th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Awesome! I'll take any buddies I can get throughout this process :-) We just started all the supplements and the diet, and I think will end up actually "trying" right around the holidays. We just have one daughter so far, but really want to stop at 2 kiddos, so this will be our only shot at having a little man.

icesfire
November 9th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I know the feeling this is are last try for the boy too. We have 3 healthy girls and loss 3 boys. we are hopping so much for that boy this time.

treens
November 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Hi ladies!!!!!
I am new here but am reading like a mad woman!
We will be trying for a boy in december too right around the holidays :) Got AF today so only 1 month left!!!!
We are a blended family, I have a boy and a girl, my husband has 2 girls and we have a girl together. My husband wants more than anything to have a boy that is "his" my son is his but its still not the same. He actually wants twin boys LOL! I would love that too!

So what are you ladies doing? Where are you from?

MIka1104
November 13th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Hi, I'm also new and just started reading the info on this site. It has been very helpful as I'm just finding out about swaying. My husband and I have 2 beautiful daughters and he's been talking about having a baby for about a year now. I finally stopped my bc pills and finally seem to have a normal AF this month. I hope to O soon. We are really hoping for a boy to complete our family. I started the boy diet and have read up on ewcm and everything. There is so much info! I want to be able to say that I tried everything I could to get my son but if it's a girl I would be happy of course.

dloui128
November 13th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Welcome ladies, good luck with your blue sways. The personalized plan from Atomic for us boy swayers have had some awesome results :)

icesfire
November 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Just poping in to let you all know I cant join you in the TTC group next montb ad I get a BFP today. I will be learcking and waiting for the reast off you too join me those. I be you chure learder if that ok. Good luck.

treens
November 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
thanks!!! and congratulations!!!!

crazycatcouple
November 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Congrats!! Hopefully we'll be over there soon!

crazycatcouple
November 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Hi treens! It sounds like you guys have a house full! That must be a lot of fun :-) I got AF on the 9th, so I'm a few days ahead of you, but my cycles have been a little long lately, so we may end up very close together.

We live in Tampa, FL and have just one daughter so far. I think we'll likely stop at just 2 kids though, so this is our only shot at having a little guy.

I did go ahead and buy the personalized plan on here, simply to save myself some time. It really helped with deciding what supplements to take and all that, as I feel like I could research all day long and still not be sure. There's so much information out there!

We swayed for our daughter (she's 2.5) using the in-gender plan, but found this site this time around. I really like the theories behind this sway, and hopefully it will work out!

My sister in law is swaying blue one month ahead of us (they are trying right around Thanksgiving, while we will around Christmas), so it'll be interesting to see if it works out for them. Why have you guys decided to wait until Dec to sway? For us it was all about timing, lol. My daughter came almost 3 weeks early, and we'd like to have our kids 4 years apart in school to help with costs and such (plus there is some that say boys tend to do better if they are older in school), so in order to get a 9/1 or later bady, we're waiting till the end of the year. Plus, last time I was in my first trimester during the holidays and was miserably sick. This time I want to enjoy the holidays before that all kicks in, lol.

treens
November 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
hi crazycatcouple!

I didn't even know about swaying till 2 months ago! So I'm excited to see if it works too!

We are waiting because with my husbands job he gets paid 95% of his wage to take 5 months off work which is awesome!!! So we wanted to wait a bit cuz he was just off a year ago. We don't want them to get mad lol. Also i know its crazy but the chinese gender chart shows boys DEC-MARCH for us. It was correct for my last 3 kids so we wanted to be safer than sorry :)

We are hopping it won't be to hard to get a BFP but it took us 4 months with our daughter…. Well 2.5 years &4 months. My husband had a vasectomy when we met and we knew we wanted it reversed and we ended up being on a waiting list for 2.5 years. Now we don't know if he could be scared over or anything. We are crossing our fingers everything will be ok :)

We are from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Today it is -36 which is about -33 for you. Its crazy here i bet it is amazing there! But only 6 weeks and we will be in mexico. I have read that more boys are born when they are conceived in the winter months, its defiantly winter here.

I stay at home and have my own daycare and my husband works for the university of Saskatchewan as a web master.

So anything special you will be doing? Any tips you can give me lol. I guess i could say i have been trying the eat more often, cutting down on dairy. I have been eating bananas and i hate them lol.

maria02
November 23rd, 2013, 04:24 AM
Hi all
Joining in for TTC blue in December. We have an 18 month old DD and were going to hold off for a few more months, but I'm so clucky I want to try now! Will just mean no wines over Christmas if we fall straight away but I can live with that! Have been on the HE diet since the start of Nov, and loosely following the IG diet (upping protein, reducing dairy intake, upping salt and juice, cutting out sugar) for a few months before that. I'm from Australia. Looking forward to chatting :) baby dust everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

treens
November 23rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Welcome! I also have an 18m DD :)

treens
November 26th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Hows everyone doing? ready for December???

maria02
November 27th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Wow treens -36, that sounds so strange to hear when it's 40 degrees (C) outside here! Summer has definitely hit here in the last few days! I took DD to the corner shop before and I think the poor thing got a little bit sunburnt in the 5 mins we were out...I'll have to watch that!

I'll have to come back and write more later as I can hear DD waking up...

Ewpnx1
November 27th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Hi guys i started this thread and dint check it for a while and now i see all these responses its great :) thanks for responding..i m from Australia have a lil girl who is 18 months on 14th dec and i dont want big diff between kids. Plus i would like to take break from work once i have the other one.I only want two kids and always wanted both genders so we have a daughter and would like a son :) but if doesnt happen its ok lol. Another reason is i have two sisters and both have boys no girls so i m kind of keen to have one myself. I wanted to try from dec as its holiday time and we tend to eat more and thats good for boy.i have taken personalised plan as i dont get time to research and its great. I am on supps but i dont do exercise as mentioned in it.so lets see.I have put on weight on the HE diet which they say good for boy.what you guys are doing?

Rno
November 29th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Hi all, we are also going to start TTCing in December, hoping to sway boy as well because we only want two kids and always wanted both genders so we have a daughter and would like a son:pray::pray::pray:

maria02
December 1st, 2013, 03:50 AM
Meant to come back beforehand! Umm so what have I been doing- I've upped my protein & red meat intake, eating 3 meals a day (when I can) often I don't have time to cook so a lot of the protein is boiled eggs. Haven't eaten sugar or artificial sweetener for months. Upped fat intake (esp coconut oil & avocado) Completely different to when I had DD and was living off sugar, diet soft drink and low fat yoghurt.

Taking vit D, fish oil, folic acid, spirulina, EPO and have ural and Robitussin to take in the next few days pre O.
Stopped cardio and doing weights 2-3x/ week.

What worries me:
Haven't been able to BD frequently- we are still only about once a week as we're just never home at the same time :(
Night shift & not getting enough sleep- I heard this sways pink, but there's nothing I can do about it apart from change careers!

I think that's about it, will add more if I remember! What's everyone else doing?

treens
December 4th, 2013, 10:43 AM
OK so here we go!!! Cycle day 1 was yesterday for me! I am a week early i am so excited for the 1st try!!!! How are you ladies doing? any tips for me???

maria02
December 4th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Ohh GL treen!
I'm CD9, just entering the fertile window according to the apps on my phone :)
If we concieve this month baby & I could end up sharing a birthday haha!

treens
December 9th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Thats so awesome! What days did you end up bedding. That is the part I'm still not sure about lol. I am on clomid this cycle and my last pill was yesterday. I hope i still get my boy/boys hopping for twins too lol. I have been drinking green tea and drinking lots of water and some grapefruit juice (suppose to help for a good environment i believe and seems to work so far not "dry" thats for sure lol.

How are the rest of you doing?

Ewpnx1
December 11th, 2013, 04:45 AM
hi guys i m doing OPK tests and still not ovulating.Have DTD 3-4 times so far.
waiting for positive OPK for more action lol..continuing supps and nothing else much :( so lets see.the personalized plan tells u alot to do and havnt been able to follow it just lazy :)

maria02
December 11th, 2013, 05:10 PM
I don't even think I've O'd yet! EPO really messed up my cycle- I should have O'd on Monday! :( ATM just BD'ing every 2-3 days to see- But I've come down with a cold as of yesterday damn! So think I'm probably completely screwed over here if I get pregnant this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

treens
December 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM
I just started OPK's today nothing yet hoping it will be saturday or sunday though, but i don't want to miss it! I am costing my fingers for all you girls lets get those boys!

Rno
December 16th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I feel this month as if it will last for ever!! I can't wait to see my BFP!! I am crossing my fingers for all you girls!!

treens
December 17th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Still no positive OPK geez things couldn't just go as planed! How are you ladies doing?

treens
December 19th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Got my positive OPK yesterday and triggered! Here we go so exciting!!! How about all of you???

Ewpnx1
December 23rd, 2013, 04:16 AM
i got my OPK on 13th & 14th. waiting to test now for pregenency. I spotted a bit once today its day 12 post ovulation so not sure if its implanitation bleed or AF is about to arrive :( will wait. I am thinking of testing on 25th Christmas day . My actual period is due on 29th so lets see. The preg test i got it can tell a bit early so i am going to test 25th if AF dont arrive till then. Fingers crossed !!! How about you ladies??

MIka1104
December 23rd, 2013, 09:05 AM
Ewpnx1 I spotted b4 AF with both my girls so that could defintely be a good thing. FX! I am 5DPO and this 2ww is dragging by sooo slowly. I promised myself this month that I will stay busy and not think about it much (if that's even possible). I had been obsessing during the last 2 months 2ww. A BFP would be a great way to bring in 2014!

maria02
December 26th, 2013, 03:56 PM
AF is here. Ah well, on to next month!

Ewpnx1
December 27th, 2013, 02:18 AM
AF came for me yesterday :rolleyes:...huh sad..but excited for next month..i am not going to sway anymore and going just with the flow :) i think its alot to do with the luck factor..i have been taking supplements for almost 3.5 months and sopping them now as sick of taking them :((
how about you ladies?

Rno
December 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM
I feel just like you Ewpnx1!! good luck for you and me next month :bluecheer:

treens
December 28th, 2013, 10:27 PM
9dpo here, feeling like it could be out month! We had a great christmas! Having kids for it is the best part!!!

Leebug
December 28th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Hi ladies! Ill join u! Waiting for AF then will attempt in a few weeks.just nervous as this will be our first attempt after my early loss.I'm just scared it will happen again.

Ewpnx1
December 30th, 2013, 06:34 AM
good luck every one for getting :pregnant:and hopefully we get our boys :))

Leebug
December 30th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Cd 1 for me today! Looking forward to starting fresh! The EPO keeps all cramps at bay which is really a nice relief because I usually get terrible cramps!

Ewpnx1
January 6th, 2014, 06:01 AM
HI Ladies whats everyone upto? I am waiting for positive OPk at the moment..my ovulations times in last cycles have been all over the place.. i never had regular cylces every though so gets bit tough to conceive..I am not swaying anymore as i am finding it too hard with work, home and one child..i am happy to have whatever gender :)

treens
January 9th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Af came on the 3rd so I'm just waiting to O again!

maria02
January 10th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Missed O this month as DH was away. Think I'll O again late Jan- early Feb

Ewpnx1
January 11th, 2014, 06:23 AM
i had ovulation mid week and due to hectic schedule only DTD twice so fingers crossed

jillibeeen
January 12th, 2014, 02:36 AM
I tried swaying blue in Dec but got AF earlier this week. Gonna ovulate around the 19-21 of Jan. I've been taking FertileCM, drinking ACV water 3x a day, and eating lots of beef, bananas, and potatoes. Any tips on what else can be done to help body become more alkaline to sway blue? Fingers crossed for everyone TTC this month!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ewpnx1
January 14th, 2014, 06:11 AM
there is heaps of info on this website under TTC blue section

Ewpnx1
January 21st, 2014, 06:26 AM
spotting since 4 days AF should have arrived today but hasnt yet. Will wait untill 25th and do pregnancy test on 25h if AF doesnt arrive.HOw r u ladies going?

maria02
January 21st, 2014, 06:50 AM
AF arrived Sunday, hoping this is our month! How about everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jillibeeen
January 21st, 2014, 09:35 AM
I'm 3dpo. Hoping for blue! Fx for all!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ewpnx1
January 22nd, 2014, 06:15 AM
AF arrived for me too..i think the supplements have mucked up my cycles.I get ovulation on day 14-15 but my luteal phase is only 10 days and i think thats making harder to conceive. Has anyone else had any issues with their cycles since been on supplements? i have stopped them for a month now...not happy

maria02
January 22nd, 2014, 07:12 AM
AF arrived for me too..i think the supplements have mucked up my cycles.I get ovulation on day 14-15 but my luteal phase is only 10 days and i think thats making harder to conceive. Has anyone else had any issues with their cycles since been on supplements? i have stopped them for a month now...not happy

Yes, EPO and green tea stuffed up my cycle. I don't even think I O'd the month I took EPO. I stopped them both last month and my cycle went back to normal (it was just a pity DH was away!!) Not going back on them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazycatcouple
January 22nd, 2014, 03:32 PM
Hi Ladies! So sorry I've been MIA lately. We ended up buying a house in December and decided to push off our attempt, as we were super stressed out with the move and just had too much going on. Then this month we ended up getting nasty sick, so decided to push off our attempt one more time, as they say being sick tends to sway pink :-(

So now we'll be starting our attempt in February. I'm expecting AF sometimes next week, and then it will be game on!!

I too have been taking EPO for the past few months, but have tested positive with ovulation test strips for the past 2 months, so hopefully that will continue and it won't mess me up too much. My cycle has definitely been slightly shorter than normal though since going on the supps.

Since getting over our sickness, I have been working out like a maniac, drinking tons of protein shakes and coconut water (yuck!), as well as the gelatin drink and V8. I'm not actually counting anything, but just trying to eat carbs and protein at every meal, and meat as much as possible.

How are you ladies feeling? My sister in law, who was also swaying blue, just got her BFP the other day, so fingers crossed it worked for her!! Hopefully some of you will get your BFPs soon too :-)

Ewpnx1
January 24th, 2014, 06:12 AM
Hi, my cycles have been shorter too. I realised i was ovulating same times but LP shortened and that probably preventing getting PG.ANyways i Have realised stopping supplements no the solution as i have done one try stopping them and got AF. we need to take EPO from CD1 and stop at O and then dont take until AF arrives next time.ALso take fish oil of same strength with EPO to make it effective. The personalised plan gave me too many supplements but this month i am going to try with only taking EPO fish oil and normal muti vitamin lets see then what happenes. I dont exercise and havent followed much of diet but will see how i go this month. Good luck everyone i am still waiting my AF to finish.

crazycatcouple
February 7th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Any updates ladies? We are on cycle day 9 right now and are planning our first attempt tonight and then every 2 days until O :-) Fingers crossed!!

Ewpnx1
February 8th, 2014, 07:06 AM
wasnt a good month for me :( hubby was busy and we only had one attempt only on CD12 so dont know as i ovulate on CD16 :( so lets see. I will try next month. MY AF should be due around 20th Feb.

How about others?

oncue
February 11th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Hi
I have 2 daughters and we are trying for a son. We will start trying this month. My period is due in the next few days, so following that I will use opks to confirm ovulation and we will give it a go! Fingers crossed for all of us! And hopefully lots of y sperm is about!

Ewpnx1
February 20th, 2014, 12:13 AM
hi everyone..any news?

oncue
February 20th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Hi Expnx, AF arrived for me on 15th Feb, so awaiting O now. This will be our first attempt, but I've only been on the HE diet for about 2 weeks now, not sure if it will be enough, but not sure if we will get a BFP either. Im struggling with the diet a bit, but doing my best. Fingers crossed!

crazycatcouple
February 20th, 2014, 11:56 AM
We're on 6 or 7 DPO. I think I'll test sometime next week :-) I did notice a very tiny bit of spotting today and some minor cramps as well. Fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding!

I've been hanging out in the February 2WW forum here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/2ww-gathering-place/39546-february-2ww.html

There are a lot of ladies in the same boat as us over there :-)

oncue
February 20th, 2014, 08:28 PM
ccc that def sounds like IB! Good luck! Hopefully be in the 2ww next week. Can't wait to hear how u go :)

crazycatcouple
February 21st, 2014, 12:35 PM
Ewpnx1 did you end up getting AF?

wasnt a good month for me :( hubby was busy and we only had one attempt only on CD12 so dont know as i ovulate on CD16 :( so lets see. I will try next month. MY AF should be due around 20th Feb.

How about others?

crazycatcouple
February 21st, 2014, 12:38 PM
Oncue, I only did the girl diet for 2 weeks last time we swayed, and it worked for us! I think they prefer you to do it for 4-6 weeks before an attempt, but we were impatient :-)

Hope to see you over on the 2ww board soon!

oncue
February 21st, 2014, 09:47 PM
Oncue, I only did the girl diet for 2 weeks last time we swayed, and it worked for us! I think they prefer you to do it for 4-6 weeks before an attempt, but we were impatient :-)

Hope to see you over on the 2ww board soon!

We are impatient too! Not sure if that will work in our favor though! Hahah

Ewpnx1
February 22nd, 2014, 04:49 AM
Crazycatcouple my LMP was 22nd jan so today its been 33 days.for last 4 months my cycles have been 27-28 days.I usually start with spotting before periods always. No spotting so far.i did preg test yesterday and it was negative,I will do one again tomorrow and let you guys know. Fingers crossed.

oncue
February 22nd, 2014, 06:57 AM
Good luck ewpnx1! :)

Ewpnx1
February 23rd, 2014, 02:29 AM
not happy,, started spotting today.I tested and its negative pregnency.So waiting for my AF.I conceived my DD within 3 months.I dint do any OPK or anything last time and just conceived without any efforts.This time i know lots and i have been following personalised plan and its not working for me.I am thinkng of going to doc and gets my self tested.I think taking supps have ruined my hormonal balance.Anyone else following personalised plan?

oncue
February 24th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Sorry to hear that Ewpnx1. Is it def AF? I haven't been taking any supps but I also haven't been swaying too long either. I got an early +opk which I think is unusual since starting the sway, so I'm holding out for a few days in the hope I actually am ovulating as normal. Hope ur ok. Hugs

sarahsmith
February 25th, 2014, 12:49 AM
hey we tried to sway using shettles and just found out we're pregnant! 1st try...using shettles...ttc blue but will be happy with a healthy baby...

oncue
February 25th, 2014, 01:33 AM
hey we tried to sway using shettles and just found out we're pregnant! 1st try...using shettles...ttc blue but will be happy with a healthy baby...

Congrats Sarah! That is such fantastic news! 😄

Ewpnx1
February 25th, 2014, 03:51 AM
congrats Sarah lovely news :) Oncue i had been following personalised plan and was taking supps and its messing up my cycles.Yes My AF came on 24th. WIll try again this month but Ovulation is just so all over the place.

Ewpnx1
February 25th, 2014, 03:57 AM
How did you go crazycatcouple?

sarahsmith
February 25th, 2014, 12:16 PM
use wondfo for ovulation and another brand like clearblue. This is what we did 1) wondfo every day for three months to find out pattern in my ovulation.. found out I was ovulating on day 14 ..sometimes 17....so needed extra precise confirmation... as wondfo has two lines for determining ovulation LH hormone surge...not very accurate.. but combined with clearblue digital advanced..when wondfo line started to darken a bit.. i started testing using clearblue.. and found a solid happy face which means im peaking...so had hubby abstain for two days before, asked him to drink shot of black coffee 30 minutes prior, i had red glass of wine only 1, did visual stimulation for him ( lingerie and sexy videos) doggy style, deep penetration when he ejaculated...told him to hold his penis inside for 1 minutes after he ejaculated.. then lied down on my back for 30 minutes with pillow under... was eating lots of bananas and meat and potatoe, spinach and broccholi and was taking folic acid supplement only...no coffee for me ) took 1st response pregnancy and am 2 weeks :) hope it sticks.. i know it's temperamental... these damn pregnancies lol... in the 1st trimester.. will keep you guys informed to see if my sway worked... good luck to you too... this is my first baby and the reason i am trying to sway is cuz everyone i know minus two has had girls... 10 girls born and only 2 boys in my family and his... friends etc...

crazycatcouple
February 25th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Congrats Sarah!! That's awesome that it happened so quickly for you :-) Sounds like you did a lot right for a boy, so fingers crossed it worked!

Ewpnx1 - Are you taking any b vitamins? I've heard those can lengthen your cycle. I'm sure taking a bunch of new supplements has to have some effect, but it's probably different for different people. Maybe try backing off of them and see if your cycle returns to normal. Have you asked Atomic about it? She might also have some insight on the specific supplements you're taking and what they can cause.

I am on CD 27 and 11 DPO and have had a BFN both yesterday and today. My normal cycle is usually right around 28 days with O at 14, but this cycle I too was a little off. I think I O'd on CD 16 instead, plus I'm taking some B vitamins, so I'm thinking my AF isn't scheduled to start until next week, even though it would normally be scheduled for Friday. So yeah...I'm hoping that the tests came back negative because it's still early with this longer cycle, but that's really just wishful thinking.

Yesterday I felt really pregnant and thought for sure I was, but then today, all my symptoms have seemed to disappear, so who knows :-( I'm trying to stay positive, yet at the same time prepare myself for not so good news and prep for another round. It just sucks. We've been taking supps and on the HE diet since the end of Oct, but just started trying this month because we kept pushing it back due to stress and other things going on in life. I've gained like 10 pounds and am starting to just feel crappy. I want to get back to eating and being myself, so I really wanted this to work. But I also know that it can take time so I need to be patient.

I think that if we don't get pregnant this time around, I may cut back slightly on the diet. I'll continue taking the supps for another month at least, but eating so much is making me feel gross. Of course, the supps are getting expensive too, so I may re-evaluate once they run out.

Oncue - you never know! Fingers crossed!!

Ewpnx1
February 25th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Hi Crazy cat couple you sound so much like me..i am in the same boat.I asked atomic and i have dropped EPO now as this can mess up my cycle.I had been taking full on supps since end of august and trying since nov.NO success.Hubby has refused to take anymore supps :( i am only taking from feb on fish oil,vit d,foilc acid and mutivitamin.I am also reducing to eat as have gained 5 Kg and look so bad.I have heard something called Leptin produced in body due to constant snacking which can throw cycles out of whack.So i dont care now if its a girl.If this is how my body is dont want to change much.I have asked atomic re Leptin.Probably taking too many supps and eating casued cycles issues.AS body not used to of it.I dont get time to exercise due to work and DD.so lets see how i go this cycle.Atomic says can take 2 cyclec to wear off effect of EPO..:( lets see..

oncue
February 25th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Crazycat it still sounds very promising. I wouldn't count you out in the slightest!
I have only been on the diet for coming up to 3 weeks now, and I'm feeling the same way as you and ewpnx1. I am not even going to weigh myself as I'm scared of how much I've gained! I already look plumper in such a short time and it is a bit depressing. DH and I said that if we weren't successful this month we would prob stop the diet too. I don't feel myself when eating this way. Haha so we don't really have the persistence! You girls have been doing great compared to me!
I'm not even sure if have ovulated yet also. So our chance may have already gone! I'm hoping my +opk on CD9 was a false surge and my true surge and O is yet to come In the next few days. I haven't been taking any supps apart from a prenatal vitamin plus folic, so I can't relate to that, but I really hope that BFPs are close for us all. It isn't easy changing what we are used to eating etc, but I suppose it's about the end result.
Positive thoughts for now I guess xo

Ewpnx1
February 26th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Oncue dont even take the supps I would suggest.I think i wasted time,energy and money with supps.I would have conceived if if dint had supps.I think you are taking right things.But yes diet and exercise is imp i Guess but eventually its all about luck.My elder sister has 2 boys and younger has one boy.They dont do anything diff to me except they were always were bigger eater than i was.rest is same with all 3 of us.I have on DD.

oncue
February 26th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Ewpnx1, I agree it can get expensive. Even things like coconut water and the extra food adds up. Hopefully it will give us good results. I guess we can feel negative if we don't get results, so just try stay positive. It will happen :)
I have 2 DDs and honestly they are amazing together! They are the best little friends and adore eachother, and it honestly is the most wonderful thing to watch them together. Once you do get ur BFP, if she ends up a girl u will still be delighted! We always knew we wanted 3 kids, so now we really would like a boy to complete the family. It's weird as my sisters also have boys, one is a bigger eater but the other is the tiniest, busiest woman who doesn't eat much at all. I'm hoping this change in diet is enough to convince my body it's boy friendly. I do really hope we both get BFPs soon and hopefully blue! Try stay positive, u've been doing great so far!

Ewpnx1
February 27th, 2014, 03:26 AM
thanks Oncue for the lovely message.I am keeping positive and happy if next would be girl just need BFP now.I went to doc she said same be off EPO and only foic acid and vit D is enough.She said nothing to be concerned just going to still check FSH on CD5 ie tomorrow.

oncue
February 27th, 2014, 04:50 AM
I agree with ur doc and wouldn't be concerned. It's normal for these things to take some time to happen. Just relax as much as you can too, I'm sure feeling anxious and stressed is only making it harder for ur body. CD5, wow cycles just fly by don't they!? U'l be back in action soon enough :)

Ewpnx1
March 2nd, 2014, 06:24 AM
HI ONcue i dint go for FSH testing as i googeld and it should be one CD3 so would do next month.Will do progesterone one week before expected next AF.How you going?I am CD7 will start testing with OPK from CD11.Any news Crazycatcouple?

oncue
March 2nd, 2014, 07:56 AM
Hey ewpnx1. I'm in CD16 today and got my +Opk this morning so we will see how it goes. DH was really keen on trying to see how we go with natural swaying so we will assess after this month to see what the next step is. I'm not a huge fan of the HE diet so don't know that I will continue on it. We are generally pretty healthy eaters so all the extra eating is making me feel pretty glum. Now I guess we have a 2ww. U aren't too far off in ur cycle either!

Ewpnx1
March 3rd, 2014, 05:22 AM
good luck Oncue.. wish you luck with your baby boy :)

crazycatcouple
March 3rd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Got AF on Saturday :-( So now we are starting over. We're going to stick with the HE diet for one more round, but if it doesn't happen this month, I think we may back off it a bit. I've now gained 10 lbs since starting it, and I cannot gain anymore or I will not be a happy person.

The silver lining is that now I can drink this weekend at a music festival we're going to, plus I will likely be ovulating right around my birthday, so that should make my birthday weekend quite fun ;-)

Oncue - the 2ww sucks, but I'm sure there are some nice ladies in the 2ww thread to help pass the time with :-) Fingers crossed you get a BFP!!

Ewpnx1 - what is FSH?

oncue
March 4th, 2014, 02:24 AM
The silver lining is that now I can drink this weekend at a music festival we're going to, plus I will likely be ovulating right around my birthday, so that should make my birthday weekend quite fun ;-)

Hahah! I love this! Such a great way to embrace it all!
Hopefully u get some success this month!

It's bad, but now that I know ovulation has happened I'm back to my regular cardio and eating less (still healthy though!). I gained 7pound in such a short time and I feel gross! So I'm keen to just get back on track weight wise. DH and I are happy to wait and look at our options. If we don't get a BFP then we will start saving and see if we can do HT later this year. I don't think I can manage medium to long term HE diet and not gain too much weight. I prob sound silly but it is hard and I've only been doing it for 3-4weeks! So not even the ideal amount of time.

Can I ask have you all been using preseed with your attempts?

crazycatcouple
March 4th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I backed off the HE diet a bit during the 2ww as well, but now that my cycle has begun again, I'm trying to "get back on the horse" lol. I'm still taking all my supps (multi, folic acid, EPO, CO Q10, Brewer's yeast, D, probitoics, wheat grass, plus the gelatin drink and lots of V8), as for me that's the easy part, but the diet is tough. We've resorted to drinking a lot of protein shakes before and after my workouts, but the only ones that taste good have a lot of sugar in them. I find it's hard to get enough protein without either lots of sugar or lots of fat - hence all the weight gain, lol. Plus, it doesn't help that my hubby is a sweet eater and gains weight in all the good ways, while I... don't :-)

Oncue - yes, we used preseed for all our attempts last time, although we found that sometimes it was "too much". If there's too much and no friction, hubby has a hard time, so we didn't use quite as much as Atomic recommended for that reason. I think I've heard that for some women taking EOP dries them out, so preseed would be beneficial, but for me that was not the case.

I used a lot of my ovulation test strips on the last round, so I just ordered another pack through Amazon. It was depressing ordering 50 ov tests and 20 pregnancy tests, as I'm really hoping we won't need to use all of those, but it was cheaper that way. Hoping this will be THE round!

Ewpnx1
March 5th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Hi Crazycatcouple FSH means Folicular stimulating hormone. I have stopped all supplements just having folic acid that not too very regular sort of lost interest there.I am eating normal lil on the high side but not cutting back on calories.I agree with you Preseed i used in 3 cycles and it just made too wet and hubby doesnt like it.Will see this month as i have stopped EPO as it messes up cycles big time. I also agree with ovulation strips i ordered them last month..i have about half left will be enough for this month.I will see how i go this month with all this..WIll start doing OPK from tomorrow as I am CD11 on thursday.Good luck with attempts around birthday ;)
Oncue: good luck with everything..i find 2WW very stressful.Wish you luck.How
Oncue: wish wou luck :) what is HT?

oncue
March 5th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Thanks guys for the preseed info. We used it too and our thoughts were the same as both of you. I guess for this month Time will tell.
Ewpnx1, HT is high tech. So we will consider going for IVF with gender selection if we don't get a BFP. I'm not too sure though. It's a bit of $. We would have to save up, but I guess we will see how it goes this month though before we decide. I just know the diet isn't really for me right now.
Will keep u posted! :)

treens
March 5th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Hi ladys its been a long time since i was on here! So i have been trying to eat on the HE diet since October sigh... We are now on attempt number 4 for march. This month i am not taking any supplements other than folic acid and prenatal. Trying to eat on the HE diet still and going to go to the gym again this month. I tried not to around around the 2ww last cycle and that didnt work.

First month we tried Shelters method, 2nd month we tried every 36 hours, last month we did it every day. So this month we will do it when we want wich will be every day for hubby.

He had a SI done and he is normal so i am going to see my dr. now and see if its me.

I feel like we are doing everything right and still not pregnant. Only time will tell

Goodluck all I hope its our months!!!

Are any of you following the Chinese gender chart? I know there are lots of different ones but the one i found was correct for my last 3 kids so we are trying to follow it too. So we will try this month skip next and try again in May. It says for me Dec, Jan, Feb , March, May , sep. our boys for us. So if this isn't our month we will skip next then just keep trying after that.

oncue
March 5th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Hi again treens! Regarding the gender chart I'm not convinced, but I definitely did consult it haha! It was correct for both my girls and apparently I can conceive blue in the same months as u! Are u 34/35?
I am not sure if we will get a BFP, wasn't sure if I have done enough aswell to sway. I guess I have about 12 days before I can test.
What cycle day are you on at the moment?

treens
March 5th, 2014, 01:58 PM
July 29, 1980 is my bday i think the chart i used makes your birthday as 1 not 0.

I am on CD4, 4th month trying.

oncue
March 5th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Hi treens I'm feb 1980 so yes it makes me 1 at birth so 35 according to the chart. Our boy months are exactly the same haha.
Are u managing ok on the diet etc after 4 months? Hopefully this is the month!

treens
March 5th, 2014, 07:25 PM
I am doing pretty good but i would love some chocolate ice cream right now lol I really try the week of O to be a good girl! How many months have you been trying for?

oncue
March 6th, 2014, 02:44 AM
I always have a small piece of dark chocolate each day with a green tea. Satisfies the sweet tooth! I've only been trying for a month.

Ewpnx1
March 6th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Good luck Treens can you share the link to chinese gender chart no harm in trying..I am 30th Nov 1983 :)
Oncue: i was thinking of HT but when i read about IVF i felt it seems Painful and expensive. But i might consider it. do you know if we find any info about HT cost etc on this site anywhere? Natural swaying has no guarantee ,No harm having some info and doing some research on this topic. I am CD 10 today lets see how we go this month. Good luck to all of us.

oncue
March 6th, 2014, 07:08 AM
Hey ewpnx1. Yep there's heaps of info on HT. It's in the forum called: High tech family balancing (just look under forums). Heaps of info about procedure, costs, different clinics, all thanks to the lovely ladies who share their journeys. I guess there's a gamble with natural (whether u get preg and with ur DG) and HT if it's successful and if so how many attempts. Read a few of the threads about some peoples experiences. Personally I think it's prob worth a shot at a guaranteed gender, more of a cost issue and will it work. The one thing that I've come to find from others experiences is that the younger u are the better it is. We looked at the costs etc and I guess long term would could deal with the initial outlay to have a boy. I guess we have 2dd's so we'd like a blue outcome. We would just need to save and ofcourse wait to see if I get a BFP and whether the sway worked! All very stressful hahaha.

oncue
March 6th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Google Chinese gender chart and there's a few links there. It's fun to check it out. CD10, that's great. Seriously how fast does time fly! :)

treens
March 6th, 2014, 09:03 AM
This is the chart i used Ancient Chinese Gender Predictor (http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html)

If i have something sweet i have protein with it i think its suppose to help. So if i have a chocolate chip cookie i eat a table spoon of peanut butter lol

What cd are you ladies? I am CD5

Ewpnx1
March 6th, 2014, 04:00 PM
thanks Treens for sharing the link will have a look for fun for sure. Oncue: I had a look at HT and I am in australia so only close is Thailand. COst is one big issue lets see how we go. Where are you located and which clinic would be close to you?

oncue
March 7th, 2014, 03:44 AM
Hi ewpnx1, we r Aussie too and we wld choose Thailand too - if it came to that. Maybe treat it as a bit of a family holiday. See how this month goes. There are a few Aussie girls cycling there, and it's great to read their stories (so grateful they share their experiences) as it helps to learn about it all. I contacted the clinic there and they actually work with a clinic in Sydney so u can get ur initial stuff done in aus the fly over for transfers etc.

Ewpnx1
March 9th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Hi Oncue thanks for the info..can i join any of these threads that you have mentioned above about girls cycling in Thailand?

oncue
March 9th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Hi Oncue thanks for the info..can i join any of these threads that you have mentioned above about girls cycling in Thailand?

Hi ewpnx1
I've been following and reading a few of the ladies' different cycles at a few clinics but these are a few to look at from the SART clinic in Thailand :)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/international-ht-family-balancing/40440-wishingforpink-bfp-fet-1-sart.html#post540499

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/international-ht-family-balancing/26134-cycling-sart-thailand.html

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/international-ht-family-balancing/36821-any-aussies-heading-sart-thailand-2014-a.html

Ewpnx1
March 9th, 2014, 10:54 PM
thanks ONcue for sharing te links. It seems it doesnt happen in one cycle! have you researched the cost of one cycle? Does DH has to go too?I am baffeled with info and its quite complicated..

oncue
March 10th, 2014, 01:30 AM
Yeah it doesn't always happen in one cycle. Basically from what I have found out the initial cost is prob around 13-15k and then u wld most likely get a fresh transfer. if you end up freezing extra embryos and the fresh one didn't 'stick' you pay about 3-4k to have a frozen embryo transferred. That's my understanding. Obviously u pay to get there and accomodation etc on top. DH really only has to go once at the start to drop some sperm off. That way if you need to cycle again most likely he doesn't have to go. If we get a BFP this month, I'll def be looking into this a lot more, so hopefully can tell u more. See how we go xo

treens
March 10th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Hows everyone doing? Im CD 9

oncue
March 10th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Hi Treens, I'm 7dpo. Will prob poas on Sunday which will make it 12dpo. How you going with the diet etc?

crazycatcouple
March 10th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Hi ladies and welcome back Treens! I'm CD 10, so we're right there together :-)

I started doing my OPKs today and am taping them to a piece of paper and noting the day/time of each. That way I can see the line getting progressively darker. I haven't been temping at all, so I need to rely heavily on the OPKs, so watching them closely this month.

Last time we DTD a lot, and started pretty early in the cycle, so this time I think we're going to hold off a little longer and do less attempts, but hopefully with the right timing so that DH's boys are super healthy and ready to swim, lol.

Yesterday was DH"s birthday, so I used that as the cutoff - no more releasing of any sort until our attempt :-) I'm thinking we'll likely start on CD 12, do one attempt then, and then wait until I get a positive OPK to do 3 attempts back to back at that time. I usually get a positive okp right around CD 14 or 15.

I know I shouldn't be too anxious, as a lot of people don't get pregnant right away, but I'm really hoping this time works. This diet is wearing on me...been on it since Oct :-(

crazycatcouple
March 10th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Oh, and I just checked out the Chinese Gender Chart... boo :-( According to that, there is only 1 month this entire year that I could get a boy. I guess this is the year for girls for those my age, lol. It's April though, so I suppose there's a shot. But it's definitely not going to stop me from trying this month as well, especially since it was wrong for when we conceived our daughter!

Boysway
March 10th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Hey there ladies. I have been lurking for a while and thought I would finally introduce myself. As you can see by my sig, I have 4 girls (including one watching over us). We are swaying for a boy, hence the reason I am in here, lol. This will be our last baby, regardless of gender. I haven't posted in here because I am in the April/May/June attempt group. I thought I might post in here as well.

I have finally just begun a new cycle. My last cycle lasted 42 days after a false ovulation. I have been on the supps since January, I came off the Mirena implant (not coil) on the 21st of January. I have also been in the diet since January although I have 'fallen off the wagon' numerous times :(

Currently day 4 of my new cycle. Strangely, the lead up to AF was pretty much not existent compared to the past. In the past, I got sore boobs, cramps, really bad mood swings, exhaustion, fluid retention and chocolate cravings. AF is also usually heavy lasting 7-9 days (when not on BC). This time, it lasted just 3 days and not heavy at all. Very few PMS symptoms. I asked Atomic about this and it looks like it's a good sign :D Our first attempt is next month. So excited and nervous at the same time :D

Blue Baby dust for all :D

oncue
March 11th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Hi boysway! Great to hear from you! Yes the diet can be tricky! It's good that you are sticking to it, hopefully some blue for u next month! :)

crazycatcouple
March 11th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Yes, welcome bluesway! It sounds like you're doing everything right :-)

treens
March 11th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Diet is hard. I feel fat LOL I can't wait to get prego so i can eat better!

Cool crazycatcouple, I hope it all works for you!

Welcome Boysway! goodluck

Oncue- I cant wait till sunday for you!!!

oncue
March 12th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Haha thanks treens! It's weird as when we tried for our other LO's I was testing all the time. This time I am actually feeling patient and not thinking much about it. Will keep you all posted!

Boysway
March 12th, 2014, 06:22 AM
treens, I hear you. I am the heaviest I have ever been. I was just saying to a work mate the other day how I can't wait till I can be off this diet. It's hard trying to remember to eat all the time and to eat carbs with protein at every meal. The most difficult thing for me seems to be remembering morning and afternoon tea.

I think next month I will need to make containers with the food I need to eat for morning tea through to afternoon tea. Just so I know I am eating right. I also need to make a note of what I need to drink.

Good luck oncue :)

Boysway
March 12th, 2014, 06:23 AM
would you look at that, post 111 on page 11 :D

Yes, I am one of 'those' people who see 1111 every where, lol.

Ewpnx1
March 12th, 2014, 06:27 AM
Hi all, Welcome Boysway to this thread :)
Oncue thans for the info on HT yes let me know any further info.
Crazy Cat i am also as per gender chart can have boy in april and rest whole year girl but its wrong for my daughter so it wont stop me either with trying this year. I am CD 17 but starnegly couldnt have much trying as hubby was busy i got quiet tired with work and LO..anyways will see..i have stopped diet,supps everything and will see how things work,,cant be bothered...

treens
March 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM
I think i just got a positive OPK :D

Boysway
March 12th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Good luck treens :D

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

treens
March 14th, 2014, 02:43 PM
I think i ovulated this AM. :) got my personalized plan yesterday haha

Think i am doing pretty good anyway but now i know what more to do if this isnt our month :)

oncue
March 15th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Yay treens! Hopefully this is ur month! X

Ewpnx1
March 16th, 2014, 06:42 AM
hi all what's everyone is upto?

Boysway
March 16th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Not much going on here. I am about to head off to nightshift. I'm also battling a head cold. I hope it's gone soon. We are hoping to have our first attempt next month.

How are you?

Ewpnx1
March 17th, 2014, 08:17 AM
my DD is not well rest is good..i m CD22.not much hopes this month i have still one week for AF to arrive..i m going for progesterone level check on wed just to rule out any fertility issues :( dont know how long it takes for results..will keeep all of u updated :)

crazycatcouple
March 17th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Oncue...any news?

Treens, we're right with you - so I'm assuming you guys had your attempt and are now officially in the 2ww as well? I hate this part, but I'm going to try and not worry about it too much. Crossing my fingers for us!!

Ewpnx1 - I hope your DD feels better!

Boysway
March 18th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Good luck with your results Expnx1

oncue
March 18th, 2014, 04:34 AM
Hey crazy, I'm out. AF arrived yesterday & has been so heavy! I've completely stopped the diet. We are now deciding whether to take the ht road so are starting to save to see how much we can put away maybe for a June cycle. Hoping u get a BFP xo

Boysway
March 18th, 2014, 06:03 AM
:( oncue. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

Ewpnx1
March 18th, 2014, 07:30 AM
hi all...Oncue: HT in June sounds like a plan.. Please keep us updated because I amy plan that in future if things dont work out here.. Crazy cat daughter is better but now i m down with cold huh..Boysway: thanks but i am not hopeful as we had only one attempt in fertile period..My AF should be due in 1 week.

crazycatcouple
March 18th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Oncue - so sorry to hear that! If you can swing HT, I say go for it!! I'll be thinking about you in June - keep us posted :-)

Ewpnx1 - glad your daughter is feeling better, but it sucks it went around to you :-( That's how it generally travels in our house too, unfortunately. At least it waited to get to you until after your attempt though, as I think getting sick beforehand and not being able to eat enough on the diet and such is not so good for blue, but I would think that getting sick after the deed is done shouldn't effect it much. Fingers crossed! And you never know, even with just 1 attempt... that's all we did with our daughter and it worked.

treens
March 18th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Yep in the 2ww :) i think im 4 dpo

Boysway
March 19th, 2014, 11:35 PM
good luck treens :D

treens
March 20th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Thanks. My husband asked me when i could test and i was like a week or so... And then i said I feel normal though and he was like maybe thats a good sign for the last 3 months you were convinced you were pregnant lol

Boysway
March 20th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Rofl, husbands! Once we make our attempt I hope I get the same symptoms as last time. I kid you not, I had painful and slightly bigger breasts starting from 6-7 DPO with miss almost 4.

Ewpnx1
March 21st, 2014, 07:02 AM
i dont think i have conceived this cycle slight spotting n CD26 time for AF :(

Boysway
March 21st, 2014, 08:44 PM
:( *hugs*

Ewpnx1
March 24th, 2014, 10:12 AM
thanks Boysway.. AF arrived yesterday as expected. Going to get my FSH done tomorrow to see if everything is ok fertility wise. Will discuss with GP this week lets see how we go this month..FIgers crossed.Also getting hubby to go to Doc and get sperm count sometime this week..I know 5 months of trying isnot long but i want to rule out any issues before hand and dont want to get disappointed each month..hows everyone else going..Any news from Crazycatcouple and Treens?Have u started trying Boysway? Oncue have u got more info on HT?

crazycatcouple
March 24th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Ewpnx1 - sorry to hear that AF arrived :-( 5 months is not long, but at the same time, why not be proactive, right?

We are still in the 2ww - 9 DPO today. I've taken 3 tests so far and all are BPNs, but I suppose it's still fairly early. I have been using the cheapy tests, but have 3 FRERs to use that I'm going to test with on 10 and 12 DPO then save the last in case I get a BFP on a cheapy to use for confirmation :-)

I'm really trying not to symptom spot this time, as I don't want to get my hopes up. Last month I was sure I was pregnant, but no such luck, so this time I'm trying not to read into anything. Although, even having said that, I am extremely tired today. I took the morning off work and slept till 11am, even thought I went to bed before 10pm yesterday. So...maybe, but that's pretty much the only possible symptom, so we shall see! Sending blue baby dust your way everyone!!

Boysway
March 25th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Ewpnx1, I hope you find you answer and it's easily sorted.

crazycatcouple, fingers crossed this is your month :)

AFM, we start ttc next month. I am feeling very nervous but, very excited. I had a very clear +OPK today so, hopefully next month it will be a nice easy +OPK again. Last months cycle was crazy. It went for 42 days. I had the LH surge on day 18 but, didn't ovulate till day 30.

treens
March 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM
11dpo holding out till tomorrow to test.

Boysway
March 25th, 2014, 08:45 PM
treens, hats off to you for your strength. I hope I have the same strength when my turn comes around. Fingers crossed for your bfp :)

oncue
March 25th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Ewpnx1 sorry AF arrived. I know how frustrating it is for you, hope ur tests give u some answers. We stopped trying for now, are thinking HT in may or June.

Good luck treens and ccc, looking forward to hearing how ur tests go! Fingers crossed xo

Ewpnx1
March 26th, 2014, 07:32 AM
HI BOysway good luck for next month. I have doc appt on Friday and thats when i get results.
Crazycat: good luck hope this month is your months and its blue :)
Treens: good luck to you too. You and Crazycat are tracking along lol
Oncue: good plan.keep us posted :)I would have gone HT if it could be 100% in first go as its lot of money..culd afford for one go but if it doesnt happen in first i wont be able to afford it..keep us posted

treens
March 26th, 2014, 12:02 PM
BFN today on internet test. 12dpo hoping its just too early. I have a 28-31 day cycle and im on CD 25.

crazycatcouple
March 26th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Treens, I feel you :-( I'm 11 DPO today and got another BFN too. One of the things that's keeping me positive this go round is the theory that girls produce more HCG early on, while boys produce less. This theory has been proven to be true, however you still really can't use it to predict gender, as the circles overlap way too much. There are many girls that produce less HCG and many boys that produce more, however in total, girls tend to produce more. So... not really counting on it, but still using it to get excited - a later BFP *could* mean boy :-)

I got my BFP with my daughter around 9 or 10 DPO, so I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll get one later this time and that it might actually mean boy :-) Who knows, but I sure as heck don't mind wishing and hoping!

Have you had any symptoms? I don't remember having much of any with my daughter this early on, so I'm trying not to read too much into anything. I was overly tired the other day and felt like I had a harder time catching my breath at the gym this morning. Oh, and I had a sex dream the other night, which I remember having a ton of while pregnant, lol. Other than that, not much here, but I think I'm okay with that. Last month my breasts were really sore about a week before AF, but nothing this month, so maybe that's actually a good thing. Who knows. Just trying to stay positive, but it's going to be harder and harder the more months we have to do this :-(

Ewpnx1
March 28th, 2014, 07:41 AM
hopefully this is the month for you Crazycat and Treens :)I went to doc today and results are normal.Doc says dont stress and think about having baby rather enjoy the phase..she thinks i am too stressed with this issue for nothing..anyways basically keep trying thats all we have to do..kind of hard when i have a hubby who is super busy and hardly has time huh

Boysway
March 28th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Yay for normal results :) that's wonderful.

I'm happy, I got perfect cross hairs on FF which means I did ovulate. Now, if my cycle can behave next month it will be all good as I will be due almost mid January, if successful.

treens
March 30th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Well AF came friday 2 days early :( So I am now CD3 month #5 trying. I think we are just going to see how it goes for a few months

icesfire
March 30th, 2014, 07:25 PM
treen 12dpo was way too so for me to test even when I was pregact with twins. Ever preganct I had do not show till 21dpo so dont give up hope, I been preganct 6 times.

Boysway
March 30th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Aww :( sorry treens. Fingers crossed next month is your month.

Ewpnx1
March 31st, 2014, 08:02 AM
good luck to all of us for this month..

crazycatcouple
March 31st, 2014, 12:27 PM
Yeah, AF came for me as well :-( I am now cd 3, but we've actually decided to sit this month out. We have a lot going on this month, plus we're worried it could end up being a Christmas baby, which we'd rather avoid. So...May is the month for us, fingers crossed!! And this way I can take this month to try and get my weight under control again - I'm just going to do supps, but not eat quite so much this month. Then next month we'll gear up again.

I'll be thinking of all of you ladies this month! Baby dust to you all!!

Boysway
March 31st, 2014, 09:54 PM
Crazycat and treens, sorry to hear AF came along :( Fingers crossed for next attempt :)

I am getting nervous, AF should arrive in a week which will officially make it out ttc cycle eeeep! So nervous!

Ewpnx1
April 1st, 2014, 06:57 AM
good luck Boysway for this month.

Boysway
April 1st, 2014, 04:24 PM
Thank you Ewpnx1 :)

crazycatcouple
April 1st, 2014, 04:26 PM
Good luck Boysway! Try and have fun too ;-) I won't be attempting this month, but I'll keep checking back here, and I hope to see a few BFPs from you ladies!

sarahsmith
April 1st, 2014, 05:41 PM
Congrats Sarah! That is such fantastic news! 😄

thank you so much!

sarahsmith
April 1st, 2014, 05:43 PM
Blue baby dust to you!!! Let me know what happens... am a blue swayer as well.. am about 9 weeks now... so should find out in about 9 more weeks if the sway worked or less

crazycatcouple
April 1st, 2014, 05:53 PM
Yes, please keep us posted Sarah!

Boysway
April 1st, 2014, 10:39 PM
*TMI* I have some eggwhite cm today. I did an OPK earlier today and the second line had more colour in it then it should have. I'll do another OPK later today see what happens with that.

This is very frustrating if I get a +OPK today. I will have to speak to atomic about it. How am I supposed to know if I have actually ovulated to plan things. 2 out of 8 cycles I have had a +OPK then, 9 days later (with both of them) I have had another +OPK with ovulation actually happening. One of these cycles is the cycle I fell pregnant with Miss almost 4.

It's all good, OPK wasn't any darker...phew!

Ewpnx1
April 2nd, 2014, 08:08 AM
I am CD12 tomorrow.Will start takng OPK now.Lets see how we go this month..Keep us posted Sarahsmith.did u strictly sway with atomic's plan?just curious..I am not swaying anymore.I have stopped all supplements 3 months back and just doing what i did with my DD..normal lifestyle basically..Will see how we go i think i more want a pregnancy not concerned about gender anymore.

Ewpnx1
April 5th, 2014, 07:17 AM
has anyone else found OPK confusing?mine said positive on CD13 and negative on CD14. We are trying anyways will take one more tomorrow to see.My cycles have ranged form 27-33 days in last 6 months so i will keep trying until CD18-19 as i dont think beyond that ovulation should take place.I am not trusting the OPK this time much.

Boysway
April 5th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Ewpnx1, if you did ovulate on CD 13, you should have a negative the following day. Fingers crossed for you :)

Some people can be different with OPK's. My body is frustrating. A few days before a +OPK my OPK'S will gradually get darker till ovulation. After ovulation, the OPK'S get lighter. However, it's more frustrating because I occasionally get an ovulation trigger but don't ovulate at that time.

Ewpnx1
April 6th, 2014, 04:25 AM
i got a dark OPK today which is confusing.CD13 dark then lght on CD14 and then dark today on CD15. We are making attempts every 2-3 days regardless so i have changed the strategy lol this month as i was relying heavily on OPK in last cycles and no luck so lets see.

Boysway
April 6th, 2014, 05:27 AM
Hmm, that is strange. Are you able to put up pics of the OPK'S?

Ewpnx1
April 7th, 2014, 08:08 AM
well just saw your post..well it was dark again today on Cd16. will see how we go..planning on attempts today tomorrow n CD18..will then go into 2ww as i dont think my ovulation will be after CD18.let see

Boysway
April 8th, 2014, 12:56 AM
good luck Ewpnx1!

Ewpnx1
April 15th, 2014, 07:40 PM
hws everyone? boysway when do you start TTC?
i have one more week of waiting its tough i m keeping busy to keep mind off this...

Boysway
April 16th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Fingers crossed for a bfp for you Ewpnx1 :) This is our TTC month. Ovulation should be around the 26-30th of April.

Ewpnx1
April 17th, 2014, 08:14 AM
good luck boysway :)yes hoping but not keeping high hopes too due to last few months of gettin hopes high n then no result

Boysway
April 18th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Thanks Ewpnx1 :) fingers crossed you don't get let down this time xx

Ewpnx1
April 22nd, 2014, 06:31 AM
Hi BOysway i tested on CD29 and it was BFN,, havnt got my preiods yet..fingers crossed. I will test agin tomorrow which is CD32.I did get very slight strak of spotting on wiping yesetrday but nothing today.. i am afraid if AF coming as i usualy get spotting but i was weird not to get any spotting today? has anyone had any such experience? I am afraid its BFN again tomorrow..i am sort od scared to test even :((

Boysway
April 22nd, 2014, 04:57 PM
I have had that before. Hopefully it's implantation spotting. Surely it's too early for AF. Fingers crossed AF stays away :)

Ewpnx1
April 22nd, 2014, 05:40 PM
AF will arrive :(((( i guesss as BFN again today

Boysway
April 22nd, 2014, 09:46 PM
:( :hugs:

Ewpnx1
April 23rd, 2014, 05:57 AM
hmm thanks how are you going with trying? i am having strange cycle. SPotted in morning BFN on testing and now no AF so far.. probably they would start tomorrow.. they say when you really desperate to be preggo body gets signals and this can happen :((

Boysway
April 23rd, 2014, 09:33 AM
I really hope Af stays away and is replaced by your bfp xxx

Afm, we still haven't started bd for the start of our sway attempt and poor dh has been so tired lately. Actually, I am feeling a little nervous. I usually get LH fade in around 4 days before ovulation. Nothing so far. Hopefully I am just being impatient. Ovulation should be around the 26-27th so, this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow I will start the fade in. Mind you though, it's no use get a fade in OPK or even a +OPK if we don't BD :(

Ewpnx1
April 24th, 2014, 04:01 AM
AF arrived for me today.. I am getting really frustrated its been 6 months of trying it was 3 months with my daughter. Hubby is getting stressed too.. I had tests as i mentioned in this thread earlier and they were fine..GP said not to be stressed but how on earth not to be stressed?My hubby is going for semen test too if i can persuade him to do it asap..
good luck with BDing BOysway

Boysway
April 24th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Awww Ewpnx1 :( Huge hugs xxx i hope you find answers that are easily solved.

Thanks for the good luck wishes :)

Boysway
April 24th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I hope things change around for us. Dh had shall I say performance anxiety. Then when we tried again he got a leg cramps. Me, I have anxiety. Breathless, racing heart, feeling sick :( This TTC stuff shouldn't be like.this.

Ewpnx1
April 25th, 2014, 05:22 AM
good luck boysway.. it ca be stressful..especially when you have to do it again and again

Boysway
April 25th, 2014, 06:23 AM
Just tried again :( no luck. Hubby is depressed and said it looks like this (a baby) just won't be happening :(

Ewpnx1
April 26th, 2014, 08:26 AM
oh it can be stressful for men..same with my hubby...he is so busy at work and hardly has time to relax and hence the issues i guess..do you have four girls Boysway?how old are they?

Boysway
April 27th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Yes, four girls including my SIDS angel. Miss B is 13, Miss T will be 9 in June and Miss A is 4.

Well, we managed one attempt the night before my +OPK. Let's hope that does the trick. It's been a very emotional time and has resulted in a couple of d&m's with hubby and I and me in tears this morning. I don't want to think of how I will be if we get months down the track without a bfp.

Huge :hugs: for you Ewpnx1.

Ewpnx1
May 1st, 2014, 08:52 AM
good luck Boysway.. all it takes is one sperm but i dont know why it gets so hard..hehehe..

Boysway
May 1st, 2014, 09:20 PM
Thanks Ewpnx1, fingers crossed your next cycle turns into your bfp.

I finally got my crosshairs. FF put my ovulation at day 21 when I got my +OPK on day 19. I did a manual override to put ovulation on day 20. I know why FF put ovulation at day 21 though. My temp was 36.19 the day before +OPK. Day of +OPK temp went up to 36.32 next day it dropped to 36.25 then jumped up to 36.41 the following day.

I am worried we now have an even smaller chance at a bfp. We only bd the night before my +OPK. I am hoping my +OPK at 6:55am meant that I ovulated Sunday night. I actually had a small amount of spotting and some blood tinged cm on the Sunday afternoon. I am hoping that was a sign of ovulation as that is something I have never experienced around ovulation.

Ewpnx1
May 5th, 2014, 08:30 AM
thanks boysway..good luck..hope it was ovulaton..m hubby has low sperm and motility results out so he has been given spps n test in 6 weeks..well now i know y bfn for 6 months..kind of sad but know i need to wait this cycle

Boysway
May 5th, 2014, 08:35 AM
That definitely explains bfn. Fingers crossed things move along now you have answers xxx

Ewpnx1
May 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
yes lets see.. how we go..how r others going no news from others!!

Boysway
May 7th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Yes, it's just been us chatting for a while. I had been wondering where everyone else was.

Boysway
May 10th, 2014, 07:08 PM
My temp has gone right down. It looks like AF will arrive some time soon.

Ewpnx1
May 11th, 2014, 07:18 AM
Wait it tough i hate waiting n so many thoughts happen in that 2ww. I am CD 18 but no sign of opk getting positive. But i had awkward periods this time so probably late ovulation can be sign of that.

Boysway
May 11th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Good luck :) I'm out :(

Ewpnx1
May 14th, 2014, 08:21 AM
dont know but this cycle is really odd..no positive opk so far..CD21 !!!!!

Boysway
May 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Did you end up getting your +OPK?

Ewpnx1
May 21st, 2014, 09:46 AM
YES i did finally but only one attempt we made on that day so now waiting lets see..what you upto?

crazycatcouple
May 21st, 2014, 10:13 AM
Hi ladies! Mind if I jump back into the convo? I was seriously hoping there would be no one left in here!!

Ewpnx1 - I know it's not exciting news, but the fact that you found out the reason for your 6 months of bfn's is good. Hopefully once the supps kick in for hubby, you will have a better chance!

Boysway - I'm hoping this month will be it for you!! Fingers crossed!

We had a couple of stressful months where we decided it wasn't worth doing an attempt due to stress and not being very good with our sway diet, etc. But June we will begin trying again :-)

It's hard because I know why we decided to wait, but I'm already starting to get bummed about how far apart our children are going to be. I just wish we were pregnant already!! I *think* I should get AF on Tuesday, and with a usual ovulation on day 14 or 15, that will put our attempt right near the end of a beach vacation with friends, lol. I'm not sure how that's going to work since we'll be sharing our bed with our 3 year old daughter, but we shall see :-) Plus, it's going to be tough to stay strict on the HE diet while on vacation! But I'm sick of waiting and we can't keep pushing it off or it will never happen.

Boysway
May 21st, 2014, 10:19 AM
Ewpnx1, ooo fingers crossed for you :) I am on CD 11. Hopefully ovulation should be the 30th of this month.

Good luck crazycatcouple. This TTC business is difficult and stressful. Let's hope none of us are here for much longer.

Ewpnx1
May 23rd, 2014, 08:46 AM
welcome back crazy catcouple..good to see u back..yes its stressfull this TTC buisness..i have loosley tried this month as my cycles were really disturbed plus the stress.. so me too waiting for june..thinking of organising some holidays too but my ovulation is so unpredictable..Boysway:i really wish we all get successful in asap but i would love to still chat to u guys here :)

Boysway
May 25th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Fingers and toes crossed for all of us :) If I ovulate on day 19, ovulation should be in 4 days. Ewpnx, if we all get our positives, we can be in the same due in group :D

Ewpnx1
May 26th, 2014, 08:10 AM
oh yes makes sense..lets see how we go..going tough for now..

Boysway
May 26th, 2014, 06:58 PM
I hope you have a wonderful holiday crazycatcouple :)

Boysway
June 1st, 2014, 06:59 AM
Well, this month was a write off. We tried three times. Morning of +OPK, night of and following morning. No luck on dh's behalf :(

Ewpnx1
June 1st, 2014, 07:50 AM
hmm that makes it tough..my AF arrived to day so feeling low..thinking of going to fertility clinic after taking referral from GP as i am keen to have second baby asap..this monitoring of cycles and timing etc is annoying especially when i m doing this for last 7 months..TTC is getting tough..

Boysway
June 1st, 2014, 04:46 PM
:hugs: it wouldn't hurt if you feel that will help you move things along faster. This was only month 2 of us trying. I can't think of how we will be that far down the track. Our last bub took 6 months to conceive. I don't remember things being this tough :(

Ewpnx1
June 2nd, 2014, 08:03 AM
yes boysway cant understand it..y its happening..i sort of know that hubby has low count and i know my periods have been irregular so i guess better i get help..i want two only and i dont care f its girl next time too..i just want my DD some company and i dont want too big of a gap..

Boysway
June 2nd, 2014, 06:41 PM
Hopefully your bfp is just around the corner. I understand where you are coming from with time between siblings. There was only 16 months between my eldest and my SIDS angel. It was busy but, good. There is almost 4 1/2 years between #1 and #3, almost 5 years between #3 and #4. At this rate there will be 5 years between our youngest and our next :(

Ewpnx1
June 3rd, 2014, 08:36 AM
in your case you have them doesnt matter the gap..here i have been trying to avoid the gap and that's y started trying when my DD was 17 months but i am celebrating 2nd birthday for her this month..i sort of wanted 2-2.5 difference..now don't know where we are heading..will plan for GP visit after her birthday to get a referral for fertility help as i don't want to keep going like this forever and i know we might have issues which may need treatment. I suspect i have low progesterone as i get my periods in 11-12 days after ovulation and i have done some research it can cause issues in falling pregnent

Boysway
June 4th, 2014, 01:50 AM
I'm sorry if I came across as insensitive, I didn't mean to. Are you able to book an appointment now? That way you know it's booked and you won't have to wait. I hope your little lady has a special birthday :)

Ewpnx1
June 4th, 2014, 05:57 AM
no no you were right.. i was trying to say i wanted less gap but now doesnt matter..i will see gp after her brithday

Boysway
June 4th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Oh good. I re-read my reply and it didn't sound how I meant it to. I tend to ramble at times then, re-read later and find it doesn't sound how I wanted, lol. Hopefully you will get somewhere with talking to the gp :)

Boysway
June 4th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Speak to a GP anyway but, I get AF anywhere between 11-14 days so I wouldn't worry too much about that side of things.

Boysway
June 7th, 2014, 04:31 AM
That's meant to say I get AF 11-14 days after ovulation.

Ewpnx1
June 10th, 2014, 08:10 AM
oh ok i was getting woried if i have low progestrone as i get between 11-14 days too which isnt good for keeping pregnencies i have heard. Anyways CD10 so going to start checking OPK form tomorrow. Feeling bit positives this month after all the negativities.Tyring to keep my cool and leaving it on god and luck. Has anyone used preseed? Atomic talks about it alot and says it sways blue. My hubby doesnt like it as i am already quiet ok there and its gets too much..you guys know what i mean lol

Boysway
June 10th, 2014, 08:33 AM
I think it's more anything below 10 is a concern for LP. I have the Preseed as part of my sway plan. I insert a small amount about the size of a thumb nail (maybe a little more) for 5 days leading up to ovulation. Then I use double that for the attempt. Unfortunately first attempt I forgot to use it. Second attempt bd didn't happen so I don't know if there would have been too much moisture. In saying that, I sometimes have trouble in that department (without the supps).

I'm still waiting for a new cycle to begin. I didn't ovulate till CD 21, FF is predicting AF will start in four days. I just want this cycle to be over with!

Wishing you huge good luck Ewpnx1 :)

Ewpnx1
June 13th, 2014, 08:17 AM
i had same sorot of cycle in may very frustrating..tommorow DD bday so all geared up for the fun :)

Boysway
June 13th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Grrr, stuppoo

crazycatcouple
June 16th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Ewpnx1, how was DD's birthday celebration? My DD's was 2 weeks ago, but her 3rd. I completely understand how you're feeling on the age gap stuff. I always wanted kids about 3 years apart, but now we'll be lucky if it's 4 years :-( I've heard that 6 years or more is like being an only child to them, which I'd like to avoid.

Boysway, how do you feel about the larger age gaps with your daughters? Do you have any positives we can focus on? That's what I'm trying to do - find the positives and try and not think about the negatives...

Oh, and did you end up getting AF Boysway? I'm assuming you would have posted if you got a BFP, but maybe you're just too excited to think about us right now, lol. Fingers crossed that's the case!

I also get AF about 10-12 days after O. I was concerned at one point and thought about taking vitamin B supplements, which is supposed to lengthen the luteal phase, but I know Atomic does not suggest that, so I figured I'd wait another round or two first.

We just had our attempt last week - only 3 attempts as well, but it was at the very end of our vacation, so I'm hoping the relaxation from that helps scoot those boys along ;-) This is our 3rd month TTCing. I think if it doesn't happen this time, I'll likely give it another month before I go talk to a doctor about it. Expnx1, I would love to hear what they tell you when you go, if you don't mind.

Ewpnx1
June 17th, 2014, 08:12 AM
Hi Crazycat, when i went there after 6 months of TTC they ordered some blood tests for me like FSH progesterone TSH etc..n sperm count for hubby. His count came low which understandable as its not much fun to ejaculate without regualr studd lol..anyways i am waiting for this month..we did tried as i ovulated on my DD bday and we did make 4-5 attempts leading upto O day so lets see..if it doesnt work this time GP did tell me he would be happy to write a referral yo fertility clinic..so i will wait for 2 weeks and if nothing will try to go get help as i dont want to wait too long now..i have been trying off and on for 6 months.. when is AF due for you guys?

Boysway
June 19th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Lol. Sorry about that last message. I was having trouble with my phone. I didn't realise it had posted.

Ewpnx, I hope your dd had a lovely birthday :)

crazycatcouple, I'm the same as you guys and I preferred a close age gap which is why dd#1 and #2 were so close in age. Ex and I started trying for #2 pretty much as soon as dd#1 was 6 weeks old. Unfortunately dd#2 passed away due to SIDS at 5months old and I didn't want to try right away for another baby.

So, for me the only reason I have the age gaps is due to circumstances out of my control for the most part. DD#4 is my husbands first child and we got together when dd#3 was 1 1/2 years old. I didn't want a baby right away. The reason there will be a bigger gap between dd#4 and whenever we get a bfp this time around is because dd#4 was a difficult baby and I didn't come around to the idea of another baby till she was about 2 1/2-3 years old (she was 4 in April).

Yep, no bfp for me :( There were some 'performance' anxieties so nothing happened :( Af is just finishing and ovulation should be early July :) I have dh on some tablets I hope and :pray: will help with last cycles problem.

Regarding the vitamin B, double check with atomic. Vitamin B was recommended for me. I had to stop taking it because it delayed ovulation too much. I decided to start Brewers yeast as that apparently doesn't affect the cycle as much. I suspect that is what delayed my ovulation date (day 21 last cycle from day 19 previously and LP of 14). I'll stay on the Brewers yeast as I feel I need that vitamin B which is what the Brewers yeast tablets contain. Fingers crossed you both get your bfp soon :D

Ewpnx1
June 19th, 2014, 07:28 AM
I understand Boysway each family is different and requirements are also different of different kids. Hopefully we all get what we want soon :)

crazycatcouple
June 19th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Oh, I didn't even realize that brewers yeast had vitamin B in it! I do take that as part of my regime :-) That makes a lot of sense too because I have always had a 28 day cycle with ovulation at day 14, but the past 3 or 4 months, I'd had a 30 day cycle and ovulation is more the 16th day - must be the brewer's yeast!

Yes, circumstances seem to be king, as far as family planning goes. I am sorry about dd#2 Boysway :-( I can only imagine how hard that time in your life must have been and probably still effects you. I'm sure one of the pluses to having your kids further apart, especially them being girls, is that they are likely more of a help with each new baby, being older and more capable. I have many friends who had their kids one after the other, but there is not much help from the older kiddos, since they are still practically babies themselves! So there's one positive :-) We'll all have great little helpers for our little baby boys!

Ewpnx1 - AF is due sometimes between the 23rd and the 25th, depending on if I go 28 or 30 days. It seems like it fluctuates a little, as I take the brewers yeast less religiously because I don't like the texture of the pills, lol.

I'm going to wait until the 23rd to test I think... I'm trying really hard this time around not to obsess over it all and to just relax :-) It's tough, but at the same time, I've been enjoying my wine lately and I know that once I get confirmation of a BFP, that will be no more. Not that I'm getting drunk of course, just in case, but even though my doctor last time around told me I could have a glass each night, I didn't have but one here and there in my third trimester because, why chance it, right? Man, I sound like a drunk, lol. I swear I don't drink that much!! I've just been enjoying my wine lately since I know I will be without it for the next year or so :-) Trying to make the best of it since it seems we can't seem to actually get pregnant!

If we go one more month without a BFP, I'm going to go get some testing done. I know most doctors here won't suggest it until you've been trying for a year, but I definitely don't want to wait that long. And honestly, why not test earlier? What's the harm? If there is an issue, you might as well find out sooner than later!!

Haha, I just looked at my incredibly long post...sorry for all my gabbing! I'm a talker, if you hadn't noticed :-) Thanks for putting up with me ladies!

crazycatcouple
June 22nd, 2014, 05:48 AM
Okay, so it worked! My hubby doesn't want me to share the news yet, but I needed to tell someone :-) Fingers crossed its our little blue bundle! Hope to hear some good news from you ladies soon as well!!

oncue
June 22nd, 2014, 08:25 AM
ccc that's awesome! I haven't been around too much lately but pop in to see how everyone's going every now and then! congrats that's such fabulous news, so so so excited for u!! Yay!! xo

Boysway
June 22nd, 2014, 10:29 PM
Wonderful news crazycatcouple :)

Ewpnx1
June 23rd, 2014, 08:36 AM
Awesome news Crazycatcouple !!!!!!Thats great news :flowerz: you must be so so happy..lovely..hope this works for us soon too :bluecheer:

crazycatcouple
June 23rd, 2014, 10:59 AM
Thanks ladies! I'll be sending all my baby making juju your way :-) Would love to see you ladies join me in the due date club soon!!

Ewpnx1
June 24th, 2014, 07:47 AM
haha yes sure.. when is your due date? When did you test? how soon testing can be done you recon? I am a bit curious this wait is tough :((

crazycatcouple
June 24th, 2014, 08:27 AM
My doctor won't see me until 8 weeks, so I have my first appt on 7/22. From my calculations, my due date should be somewhere in the March 2-4 range :-) I actually waited to test this time, surprisingly, lol. I tested at 12 dpo, which was on Sunday, day 27 of my cycle (which is usually between 28 and 30 days). But with my daughter, I think I started testing at around 8 dpo. I got 4 days of negatives before I got my positive, so it was probably right around the same time as well :-)

Where are you at in your cycle?

Ewpnx1
June 27th, 2014, 07:23 AM
sounds great Crazycat :) my AF was 1st of june and i ovulated around 13,14 or may be 15th i guess. anyways we had 3 attempts during ovulation and 2 prior to oulation but in fertile window as i m not sort of swaying anymore and just want BFP!! so i tested on 25th june and it was negative. my cycles are noramaly irregular so it varies.But as i have ovulated on day 14 or so i thought i could start testing from DPO10. but i t was negative. I am scared now to test again.I usually spot before periods but nothing so far. If i dont spot till sunday i will check on sunday that would be DPO 14.what do you recon?
Boysway whats up with u?

Ewpnx1
June 27th, 2014, 07:25 AM
with my DD i was on holidays overseas n i dint test untill i had breast tenderness and i was 3 days over due for my periods :)that time my cycles were 30 days lol

Boysway
June 27th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Fingers crossed Ewpnx :)

I'm on CD 13. I'm thinking ovulation will happen in about a weeks time. I'm seriously thinking of not telling or even hinting to dh about ovulation coming up. If we take a risk of last attempt repeating itself then we're in with no chance again. We bd once since our attempt last month :(

crazycatcouple
June 27th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Well they say HCG doubles every 2 days approximately, so if you're okay with possibly seeing another negative before getting your positive, I'd test again today, and then again on Sunday. It's possible you could get a positive at 12 dpo for sure. It just depends on your emotions, ya know? Some people get really down from seeing the negative, so if that's you, waiting until Sunday may be the better choice. I am just impatient and couldn't help myself! And if you normally get spotting before AF and you haven't yet, then there's a good chance you'll get your BFP :-) Sending baby dust your way!!!

crazycatcouple
June 27th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Boysway, I think not saying anything about it being an actual attempt might be a good way to go! It's hard for them for "perform on cue" like that, but if you just get him in the mood more naturally, he'll probably have no issues! The only think is that if sex is only as often as you're saying, he may catch on when you're wanting it 3 days in a row, lol. You have to be an actress ;-)

My hubby had a hard time during some of our attempts as well. The one that worked was during the last part of our vacation when we were stress free and just having fun, rather than really focusing on making a baby, so I think you could be on to something with your plan!

Good luck on your attempts!!

Boysway
June 28th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Crazycatcouple, I hint to my dh almost daily :( Very rarely does anything happen out of it :( That's why I am stuck as the whether I should give dh an indication that ovulation is nearing. When we finally bd it was last Monday night while we were away with the kids. The kids room was at the end of the hall with a laundry and two ensuites separating us. Worst thing, I just realised. I should be ovulating from around the 3rd-6th of July. On those days I am nightshift two nights in a row then two afternoon shifts in a row :(

Ewpnx1
June 28th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Hi Ladies!!!! its sunday and i tested today..i thing its BFP :)) i got a faint positive on DPO 14 !! Crazy cat just saw your posts..and we think quiet same i just happened to wait from DPO10 to 14 for testing i said to myself will wait till sunday and was so excited today to see the faint line!! and came here to staright to update you guys..thanks for all your wishes guys and support..Boysway: i had been trying for 7-8 months off an on..i missed some months where we wete stressed or busy and its fine..but this time we were happy i ovulated on my DD birthday and we were happy partying for her.. and it was weekend so both were off and i ovulated same time..bingo!!!
as its not dark positive.. i will wait till i see GP. I will test every day till is dark and then see Doc..what do you guys recon?? I think due date would be first week of march which also happens to be my Hubby birthday on 1st march he is excited lol

Boysway
June 28th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Awww, fantastic news. Sticky bfp wishes to you :) Congratulations.

oncue
June 28th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Congrats ewpnx1! That's wonderful news! Keep us updated xo

crazycatcouple
June 28th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Woo hoo! Congrats Ewpnx!!!! So excited for you :-) I have been taking more tests every 2 or 3 days just to watch the line get darker, lol. I would call your doc on Monday and see when they want to see you. Mine won't see us until 8 week, so July 22nd, but I think different docs have different ways to do it all.

And yes, I agree that for us it was so helpful that we were just relaxed and having fun, rather than "trying". Come join us over in the due date forum :-) There's not one yet for March I don't think, so I've been in Feb for now, but they may make a March one soon.

Boysway, keep thinking positively! You will get your BFP soon, I can just feel it. Do you and your hubby drink? Maybe try and have a bottle of wine to get more in the mood and loosen the reins a bit? Also, we found that morning spooning works well for DH since they are almost always ready to go in the AM, lol, so maybe your night shifts won't be too much of an issue if you shoot for first thing in the AM for him.

Boysway
June 29th, 2014, 03:03 AM
Thanks crazycatcouple. Yes, things are more likely to happen in the morning. I guess we could give things a try when I come home from work in the morning. I don't think we'll have much choice about that.

Ewpnx1
June 29th, 2014, 06:54 AM
thanks ladies :) yes will join due date forum when they start march one i guess..when do you tell family? hubby wants to keep it quiet.
boysway: wine helps..we had enough lol in fertlie time..holidays and reduced stress was the key for me..plus i stopped thinking of trying n just had fun thus tie..plus hubby had supps for a month due to low sperm count..and i think that helped heaps..
oncue are you trying?

Boysway
June 29th, 2014, 10:01 AM
I planned on adding wine into my sway but when I'm not working I'm sleeping. So, I guess wine will be left out. Although I could have a glass Tuesday and Wednesday night. I'm nightshift on my first two fertile days which are Thursday and Friday.

Ewpnx1
June 30th, 2014, 07:57 AM
i think if you just try for fun doesn't matter..i had 2-3 months in between where i could only try once due to hubby being busy with work..it stressed me more out..probably just dont try this month..you can have fun..if it happens this month its OK otherwise next month..for me actually it stressed me more out if BD was only once during ovulation time...good luck..after 7-8 months of trying i think i have found out the relaxed state of mind was most important for both of us..that's what worked this month..

crazycatcouple
June 30th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Ewpnx1 - I think it depends on your personality for when to tell people. I am a talker and know that even if something happened, I'd want to talk about it, so I've been telling anyone that I would feel comfortable talking to about a loss, which basically includes all of my family and the friends I consider close :-) I haven't announced it on FB or anything like that yet - I'll probably wait until after 8 or 12 weeks, depending on when we get our first official scan. Some people wait longer to even tell family, but I just know I would need the support system if anything did happen. Plus, I'm trying to just stay positive and believe that everything will go as planned, so why not tell those I love :-)

Boysway
July 1st, 2014, 02:39 AM
Well, I think I might have myself a wine tonight. Feeling a little down and frustrated. Dh is on his last Prelox tablet (the ones I ordered from the states). I ordered more 2 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived :( Ovulation isn't too far away. ARGH!!!

crazycatcouple
July 1st, 2014, 07:51 AM
Fingers crossed for you Boysway! I hope the wine helped you to relax a little :-). Try and stay positive (I know, much easier said than done)! We're rooting for you!!

crazycatcouple
July 1st, 2014, 07:52 AM
Oncue, how's it been going for you? Are you close to another attempt or in the 2ww? Would love to have all of you ladies joining us over in the due date clubs! Sending positive baby vibes!!

Boysway
July 1st, 2014, 07:20 PM
Well, I don't really hold any hopes of a bfp any time soon :( OPK this morning indicates ovulation may happen in the next few days. Unfortunately I think we have bigger fish to fry then when I will ovulate. Dh has told me he gets pain in his leg before we even get to the point of bd. So, there is yet another indication of possible cardio issues. I gave dh a good talking to this morning. His pessimism really gets to me :( I told him he needs to make time to get to the Dr to get tests before something major happens.

crazycatcouple
July 2nd, 2014, 12:23 PM
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Boysway! I hope your DH gets himself taken care of asap. And I know what you mean with pessimism :-( MY DH is also quite pessimistic, and it wears on me so much. It's hard always having to be the optimistic one!

Boysway
July 3rd, 2014, 12:48 AM
Blaring +OPK this afternoon :( Looks like it's another egg without an opportunity for a bfp :(

Ewpnx1
July 3rd, 2014, 07:17 AM
boyswa dont worry if it cant be this month..more important is for you both to stay positive n happy..we skipped few months in between where we were busy at fertile times..good luck for everything..
cazycat i am waiting to tell due to DH.I would like to he doesnt want me to tell until 8 weeks huh!! no symptoms here so trying to hide..dont know how long lets see..do u have any symptoms??i dint have any symptoms with DD either..with my DH he is the opyimistic one i more negative n feel let down sooner n he perks me up :)

Boysway
July 3rd, 2014, 08:54 AM
Ewpnx, I wish it was as easy as us both being busy. Most times dh is having erectile dysfunction issues :( Now he is also getting a tingly/pain in his right leg. So, we can't even try an attempt :( He needs to see our doctor asap.

Ewpnx1
July 6th, 2014, 01:01 AM
we had issues and got sorted by just having enough sleep and supplements so hopefully it works for u too.

Boysway
July 7th, 2014, 04:32 AM
I sure hope problems are sorted on our end that easily. Really ticked off though. The replacement supps I ordered for dh still haven't turned up :( (3 weeks after I ordered). Dh seems to think it is all in his head. We have had a couple of times where he hasn't had much trouble so, fingers crossed it is just stressed. I have decided I'm not going to tell him ovulation is near next time.