TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Girl
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
Diet only, dairy light, primary source spinach, kale, and almond milk
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
No known change in my diet for this
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
Coconut Water
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
No change in my diet for this, but I also didn't go out of my way to not have salt on foods that I would have otherwise asked for salt free.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Evening Primrose Oil
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Vitamin B12

DH Supplements Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin D
L-Arginine
L-Carnitine

Any additional supplement info?
DW: vitamin d, red raspberry leaf, b-6, CoQ-10

DH uses various exercise supplements, despite disagreements on it.
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Coconut water was almost used daily for smoothies as well as drinks.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Did the diet for 3 months before starting ttc, or 4 months after ttc, but I will admit to relaxing the diet month due to my weight gain
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No change in his diet for this
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
I generally don't have caffeine in my diet other than from chocolate sources. I mostly just tried to snack as much as I could and keep it as balanced as I could. I ate a lot of things high in protein when I could (cereals, granola bars, green smoothies with natural supplements).
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I started this plan at 130 lbs and was 140 at time of pregnancy.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I exercised with a trainer 1-2 times a week, occasionally more than that with classes, but that was all I was capable of setting aside time for.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
4.40-5
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
Unknown
DH pH
Unknown
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
5 within 4 day window
BD Pattern Frequent Release
DTD through Ovulation
BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation 4 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
Bd schedule every other day for the last 6 months, but we did take a week or two off between last cycle O and the beginning of this cycle (up until cd7).
Any relevant attempt details?
Did fertility massages every night with caster oil and essential oil blends up until +opk, as well as fertility massage/acupuncture on cd 10, 13, 15, and 17 (Oed on cd 17)
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Tried Lunaception, but did not O during the "artificial" full moon, pineapple core on 1-5 dpo
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The fertility massage/acupuncture immensely helped my CM become not only abundant (which I didn't have a problem) but incredibly clear. I had so much and it was so perfect looking that I decided not to add preseed this month.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
My diet was slipping because I have been concerned about my weight gain and how long it could take for me to get pregnant. I was not willing to continue risking my health in that regards if I wasn't going to get pregnant.
Things worth mentioning:
Still breastfeeding toddler 2-4 times within a 24 hour period. Short LP at an average of 9-10 days.

Rabbitmama85
October 15th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Oops, should have been 6 attempts if you count 4 days before O.

I should add that by cycle 4 I was just ready to be pregnant, regardless of result, so we have decided to do team green! A least, that's the plan. ;)

I promise to update with sex when the information is available.

Planning a homebirth after cesarean :)

3littleladies
October 15th, 2013, 01:48 AM
looks great, all the best!

dloui128
October 15th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Congrats on your BFP!

Adia
October 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Congrats! So excited for you! A vaginal birth after c-section is wonderful!

Rabbitmama85
October 23rd, 2013, 05:16 PM
Yay! Thanks! I dreamt of a screaming naked baby boy the other night, so here's hoping!

Rabbitmama85
January 24th, 2014, 07:46 PM
We did not do team green like I wanted, and we are having a little GIRL. :)

I'm actually totally fine and don't seem to be as upset as I was with dd1, but dh is having some pretty hard gender disappointment. Anyone have any advice for what I can do to cheer him up? He's out of state and was on FaceTime for the ultrasound.

yogi&booboo
January 24th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Hi there,
I have three girls & I can guarantee you that nothing will cheer them up. I cried my eyeballs out when he gave me the meh look so I had to make him feel guilty and this is what snapped him back to reality and would accept it. I think he accepted my youngest the easiest because i finally was fed up buying neutral gender colors when we knew 100% it would be a girl and i refused to buy other colors thank pink or purplw. I think once he has her in his arms she will melt his heart. Congratulations and thank heaven for little girls.

P.S the only suggestion is to buy him something he is into like hobby wise but, that is only going to push him farther and focus on other things which will only make you feel :(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
January 25th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Aw Rabbit I'm so sorry it didn't work out. My husband was really bummed after hearing ours was a girl (he wanted all boys - greedy) and the only remedy was getting to know her, now he's perfectly fine with it, or at least he's faking it better than he was there for awhile LOL. Wishing you the very best of luck and hoping you are able to have your homebirth!!!

Rabbitmama85
January 26th, 2014, 01:19 PM
He's convinced that he can't "make" boys and so he's not sure he wants to ever have a 3rd.

I always imagined three kids, but I also can't imagine having 3 girls....it's kind of a gamble when you know that you will definitely be stopping at 3. I am sure we could love three girls, but the only families I know with three girls have so much chaos...I don't know if I can handle that...girls can be a lot of drama.

atomic sagebrush
January 26th, 2014, 04:14 PM
It's funny though because so many ladies on here think of 3 girls as the perfect family! :) The all girl families I know are awesome and amazing. But I know that doesn't help really- it's the type of thing where you come to peace with it or you don't and only you guys can truly know where you stand there. Wishing you the very best and huge congrats on a healthy baby girl.

yogi&booboo
January 26th, 2014, 05:03 PM
I disagree with the drama part. It all depends how you raise them. My daughters are like any other kids that bicker but are great girl. When my older girls wake up earlier than I they take on mommy duty, and feed my youngest. They will change her clothes, put her shoes and sometimes invite her to take a shower. In other words shes all nice and mix matching dresses lol. But in the end they are great behaved girls and I or my dh would never ever ever changed them for a boy in the world. I also want to add that they have my dh super spolied and pampered. Anything daddy wants daddy gets. A cup of water, a foot massage, a back scratch or hand him a tool he has all of his little helpers by his side 100%. Dont feel bad, my husband is an only boy and only has one sister and she just had her 4th daughter (yup 4 girls) and my dh and I have 3 girls :) With our last sway this time around will only be for fun but if its another girl, she will will complete us ( maybe) depending on how scared my uterus is after 3 c-sections. If a 5th is a go im definetly going for it even its another girl. I always wanted a large family just like mine. Congrats again. Praying you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby girl :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2014, 05:16 PM
I don't agree with the drama part at all. Maybe if you are dramatic, they may emulate you but girls do not automatically equal drama.

Once you meet this little one and get to know her, you and he will feel just fine. A sister is a great gift. I would probably not be BF if you were to try again because it is known to sway girl.

Congrats on your DD.

SpicyTunaSushi
January 27th, 2014, 04:19 PM
I have 2 dds. You will love their sister relationship. He will too. It is hard for men to bond with an unborn baby! He will. My DH wants a boy but adores his daughters. They adore him so much, in turn. My first sway was an opposite (IG style- led to DD2) but you can always sway again.

Adia
January 27th, 2014, 09:01 PM
I am sure we could love three girls, but the only families I know with three girls have so much chaos...I don't know if I can handle that...girls can be a lot of drama.

:rofl: What can I say?? I think 3 kids of mine and DH would be chaotic no matter what. We are strong personalities and so are our kids!

Congrats on a little girl. Nothing in the world like a sister!!

Rabbitmama85
January 29th, 2014, 05:39 PM
:rofl: What can I say?? I think 3 kids of mine and DH would be chaotic no matter what. We are strong personalities and so are our kids!

Congrats on a little girl. Nothing in the world like a sister!!

That's probably us. Dd is such a huge drama queen already. I'm just imagining two of them telling me to stop talking and leave her alone. She's 2.5 going on 16, and a little spit fire already.

I did sort of push this second kid on dh, I wanted two closer together (3 years), but if we decide again, it will all be on him. I'm only 29, so we have a while to decide if we want more and I don't know if I will want to sway again. It was incredibly stressful on us to make our sex limits with dd around, and not very much fun most of the time. We fought about it often. So if we do it again, it may be more ntnp. We'll see...I know too much about fertility to just ignore my body.