PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE don't forget your buddies who did not get their desired gender!!!

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM
We have been having a run of good luck lately which is fantastic, but I just want to remind everyone that not everyone has gotten their DG and just thought a reminder that a little sensitivity to that would be a kind and considerate thing to do. :fami03:

I was one of three people in my due date group with DS 4 who did not get their DG and it was really over the top terrible. We are all friends here and those who did not get their DG are deserving of all the support we can give. No one needs to feel like a pariah in addition to getting an opposite.

Yes, I know it's everyone's due date group too and it's thrilling to get your DG, but we were all originally brought together because of gender desire and I just don't want anyone to feel isolated or alone on this site because that is the sole purpose it exists - for support and friendship amongst people who totally understand. It's fine to be excited and to post about happy and joyful things, but just with care and love and forethought for people who may be going thru a tough time. :heart:

Dreamofpink
October 19th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Thank you so much for this reminder Atomic. It is hard not to get your DG but this is a fantastic forum full of wonderful people who have helped me immensely to come to terms with my GD this time around. I found it hard to be active here once I found out & especially so as the whole frenzy of finding out was just beginning to grip our dd board. However, I don't know what I'd do without all of this support & can't wait to try again with new stats to inform my next sway! :wink:

Thank you SO much Atomic for all that you do. You're incredible! :heart:

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Charlee
October 22nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
I second that Dream! I have found nothing but support here also, but I did get a few insensitive comments when I first had my NT scan (not going to mention names lol).... it stings terribly to be an opposite, especially when you tried for the better part of a year! I think most people on here have been amazingly supportive though, and I'm so thankful I found this site during my crazy TTC journey :)

So Dream when are we going to try again?? LOL

Mathilde
October 26th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks AS.
Mathilde