PDA

View Full Version : Trying to purchase a personalized plan....... please help!!!

dollych
October 22nd, 2013, 05:06 PM
Hi,

I tried to purchase a personalized plan tonight off Atomic through pay pal, but it said 'unable to process your request at this time and unable to validate your account'. I signed into my pay pal account ok, but it wouldn't let me proceed to check out. Is this because I have an English account and was trying to pay English??.
I've had no problems with my account ever before.
Could you advise me please?. Thanks x

bunnywabbit
October 22nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
It sounds like PayPal has a glitch. I bought my plan in British pounds so don't think it's that. Maybe try again tomorrow.

nuthinbutpink
October 22nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
You'd have to call PayPal and ask. They are very helpful via phone. I can verify that it's working on our end though.

dollych
October 23rd, 2013, 09:40 AM
Yaaay!!!, just purchased my plan.... it must have been a glitch, you're right!!. Thanks xx

Georgiasmom
June 3rd, 2016, 04:45 PM
I purchased a plan with a rush a few days ago...when do I hear from someone? I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

nuthinbutpink
June 3rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
I purchased a plan with a rush a few days ago...when do I hear from someone? I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Hi there. We do have your questionnaires and you should get a message with your plan soon! Thanks so much.

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2016, 12:20 PM

It was done and sent in to be posted in your custom forum ASAP! :)

Georgiasmom
June 5th, 2016, 07:36 AM
I'm sorry to be annoying- I haven't had time to learn how to use this site. (Hence the custom plan!!) Will I get some sort of message when it arrives? And how do I find my custom forum? Sorry and thank you!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 5th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Yes you'll get a personal message with a link in it and your custom forum is just the same thread your questionnaire is in. If you go into that thread, you will see that you can post at the bottom of your questionnaire, any questions you have. It should be up soon!

Georgiasmom
June 7th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Hi! Can you tell me when I should be seeing it? I'm still a bit unsure if I'm looking in the right place because it sounds like it should already be posted but I'm not seeing it. Thank you!!!

nuthinbutpink
June 7th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Hi! Can you tell me when I should be seeing it? I'm still a bit unsure if I'm looking in the right place because it sounds like it should already be posted but I'm not seeing it. Thank you!!!

It is not posted yet. You will receive an email and a private message with a link and instructions once your plan is ready! Should be soon!

Georgiasmom
June 8th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Hi Atomic,
You posted this 4 days ago that it was done and to be posted ASAP. I assumed I should have gotten it by now if that was 4 days ago, or does it take a lot longer than that? I'm just anxious to get it so that I can try for this next cycle....I'm an oldie, you know! :)

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2016, 02:00 PM
I am not sure why it hasn't been posted yet, I'm so sorry. I will check and get back to you.

Georgiasmom
June 8th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Thank you for checking! I didn't want to ask again, but something didn't seem right. :)

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2016, 05:02 PM
No I want you guys to ask if something isn't right. I think it should be up soon.

Georgiasmom
June 8th, 2016, 09:44 PM
It was a rush order and it's almost 11 days now...can you please update me on when I will get it? More than just "soon"?

Georgiasmom
June 8th, 2016, 09:56 PM
I didn't mean for that to sound snarky. I just want to know when specifically.

nuthinbutpink
June 9th, 2016, 07:32 AM

I will PM you now.

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2016, 09:05 PM

I understand and once it leaves my hands it goes to other people. I honestly don't know when and I wasn't trying to put you off in any way.

I think it has all been worked out now and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

0camxuc
August 15th, 2016, 05:51 AM
They are very helpful via phone. I can verify that it's working on our end though. Will I get some sort of message when it arrives? And how do I find my custom forum?

atomic sagebrush
August 15th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Your posts are very odd to me and make me think you're a spammer. If you are, just know that you're on my radar and will be banned once you start posting spam. If you aren't, I am not understanding the stuff you're posting and we may have a translator issue.