PDA

View Full Version : When to purchase personalized plan

JillyBean23
October 23rd, 2013, 06:15 PM
I am due in the next month with baby girl number two. Within the next 6-8 months we will probably start trying to conceive number three and as this will be out last regardless of gender would like to sway boy. I am set on purchasing a personalized plan (already bought the 21 day diet book) and want to be on the sway for as long as possible before actually giving it a 'shot'. What I am wondering is whether it is worth it to purchase the personalized plan now, or better to wait until closer to when we will TTC? I've done a lot of research/reading already (did a light but failed sway for number two) and am anxious to have something to 'follow' (very much my personality) which is why I'd like to buy it now. It is a waste to do now?

Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
October 23rd, 2013, 06:41 PM
You get six months of private access to atomic for all questions and support to all your questions. I would base when you purchase around that!

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2013, 09:16 AM
No not at all! I have people buy plans very far in advance and people who buy them only a few days before, and honestly I think it's better for your sway to have them in advance. you can ask all your questions early and then have your plan to enact - much better for testosterone levels!!! :)

3girl
November 28th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Hey there! We are planning a girl sway in June. Hoping to get pregnant between June and September. Would you recommend I get the plan now or wait till 3-4 months before? Just a little background I have 2 boys ages 4 and almost 3. Thank you, I'm excited I found this website!

atomic sagebrush
November 29th, 2013, 10:10 AM
It's about what will give YOU the most peace of mind. Some people find that having a plan in place for awhile, and having all the questions ironed out in advance, is better for their stress levels. My thinking is that if it's a possibility, sooner is better than later.

Petal
November 29th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Its nice to have it to look at in advance, it helped me get over my 2nd failed high tech and gave me some hope if I cant cycle anymore, Atomic has great results :-) x

3girl
November 29th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Thank you for the responses! I think I'll do it early.

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2013, 11:35 AM
I have your questionnaire and will get right to work!!

3girl
December 1st, 2013, 12:24 PM
Yay, thank you! =)

JillyBean23
January 20th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Hi there - me again! Our second daughter is here and we are in love with her. Had taken a break from the site but am back and am ready to start planning our sway for our last little bean (hopefully a boy). I have one last question in regards to the sway plans. Right now I am nursing our daughter. Should I wait to buy the plan until after I am done? Will my responses to the questions and the plan that I receive be impacted by nursing?

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

atomic sagebrush
January 20th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Hi!

I take all that stuff into consideration and the supps I use for TTC a boy are safe while nursing anyway. I do think breastfeeding may sway slightly pink but many of us have gotten boys while doing it (myself included) - it's in no way a magic bullet and I would NEVER have anyone stop nursing or quit before you are fully ready to because it just doesn't sway that much.

hopper
April 28th, 2014, 08:23 AM
I have a 3 month old DS and will be purchasing a personalised plan in anticipation of doing a girl sway next January. I have just had one AF since delivery, should I wait to buy the plan until my cycles return to some semblance of normality or does this matter?

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2014, 10:57 AM
No I can work around that! :) Cycles can change so much when swaying anyway that we came up with ways to sway without tracking cycles and stuff like that.

hopper
May 4th, 2014, 06:02 AM
No I can work around that! :) Cycles can change so much when swaying anyway that we came up with ways to sway without tracking cycles and stuff like that.

Thanks so much atomic! Funnily enough my second post partum cycle started this weekend but completely all over the place, very different to after having DS1! I'll be purchasing a plan later so can't wait to get started on planning our sway :)