Gender Result:
BOY
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
N/A
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Previously no meat whatsoever but because of previous m/c added a little white meat to meals. Lots of fruit and veg and good amount of carbs. Also added a little iodised salt (after months of trying to find it!), although not a big salt eater.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
9 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
No change - loads of Coke Zero. Picky eater.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
Skipped breakfast regularly to start with but around o-day came down ill and needed antibiotics so have to reintroduce breakfast (mainly carbs).

Reintroduced small amounts of white meat to see if it would help pregnancy to stick.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
164lb (dropped 64lb since July 2012)
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Because of health problems, stopped going to the gym (before TTC). No real exercise other than walking.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
2 (after last m/c)
BD Dates according to Ovulation O Day

Any additional comments?
Dropped all potions used in previous sways
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
Would normally J&D but was a 3am attempt so fell asleep
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Chitosan
folic acid

DH Supplements Cranberry

Any additional supplement info?
DH was taking Cranberry but stopped taking/decided to drop it shortly before our attempt.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Although I was really starting to struggle with the diet, I stuck with it.

Had been feeling pretty run down with flu, as well as being on antibiotics for a cyst so hoping this may have helped. Several very unsettled nights, very little sleep.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Although keeping with the diet, my weight loss had started to slow down a little.

Work had been a little more stressful than I'd have liked.

DH stopping with his supps.

Had a little white meat occasionally to increase my protein levels a little as well as to see if it helped baby stick.

Had O'd in my sleep - hoping it didn't count against me!

Because of medication I had to reintroduce breakfast for a while.
Things worth mentioning:
A little more hopeful but nervous about this one sticking - the line in my test was much brighter much earlier than my other pregnancy tests. Immediately upgraded one of the 400mcg folic acid tablets per day to Pregnacare Conception tablet on BFP. Was also taking low dose iron and zinc three times a week for previous m/c.

Here's hoping for a happy, healthy baby. Was only going to be a light sway - really wanted a healthy happy baby over all else. At this stage, I really don't mind which!

2bnaday
October 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Congratulations!! Best, best wishes for a healthy and smooth pregnancy!

Soar
October 25th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Congratulations!!!!!

I Love Ladybugs
October 25th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Sending you sticky, healthy pink baby vibes!! Best of luck..... :)

Pumpkin2011
October 26th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Congrats again and happy and healthy 9 months!

Funkyfry
October 27th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Huge congrats Hun!!

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Thanks Funky! Haven't seen you in aaages! :bighug: How are you? Hoping you and bubba are well x

crazyladyneedsababy
October 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM
hey beautiful, huge congratulations x

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM
hey beautiful, huge congratulations x

Crazylady, my friend! It's been ages! How are you? I hope you're doing better. Has anything been resolved? :bighug:

crazyladyneedsababy
October 27th, 2013, 01:02 PM
hey hunny, im doing good thanks. Yeah needed to take a break away for a while but finally my body has done its thing and my hcg is down to 9 so ive been discharged :) im so pleased to come back to this news though x

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM
hey hunny, im doing good thanks. Yeah needed to take a break away for a while but finally my body has done its thing and my hcg is down to 9 so ive been discharged :) im so pleased to come back to this news though x

Discharged? As in kept in hospital?! I knew you went to hospital but didn't know you were kept in. I'm so sorry! Have you been given the all clear to start again? Come and join me soon x

crazyladyneedsababy
October 27th, 2013, 01:07 PM
No discharged from the epu I wasn't in hospital for long. Sadly as its dragged on we cant ttc again now until next year as we are taking the boys to florida next august and I don't want to be pregnant for that so we wont ttc again until after that x

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM
No discharged from the epu I wasn't in hospital for long. Sadly as its dragged on we cant ttc again now until next year as we are taking the boys to florida next august and I don't want to be pregnant for that so we wont ttc again until after that x

Oh no! Such a long wait. Shame you couldn't do Florida over Christmas and maybe fall pregnant over there. :( Hang in there, honey. I'm here if you need to talk x

crazyladyneedsababy
October 27th, 2013, 02:07 PM
thanks, we are going for my mums 60th birthday which is why its august, it is a long time to wait and I don't even know if I will ttc as by the time I wait, fall pregnant etc I would be 36 at least before the baby was born and the boys would be 4 and 5 so a much bigger age gap. I guess only time will tell now x

bunnywabbit
October 27th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I turn 36 tomorrow and not out yet! :oops: I know, not an ideal age to start trying for your first child, but that's life, I guess... Hang in there, honey! x

bunnywabbit
January 5th, 2014, 06:01 PM
IT'S A BOY! Mummy and daddy couldn't be happier. Really can't wait to meet the little guy...

nuthinbutpink
January 5th, 2014, 06:31 PM
This is your first child, correct? Congrats on your son! Boys are great! I so wanted a boy as my first child!

bunnywabbit
January 5th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Thanks, nuthinbutpink. Yes, he's our first child

hotdogz&boyz
January 5th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Congrats on your son!! He will steal your heart straight away ;)

odd
January 5th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Congrarulations :-)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

mommymachine
January 5th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Congrats on your son! So special!

Pumpkin2011
January 6th, 2014, 03:06 AM
Congrats bunny! I am over the moon happy for you and once again a mothers instinct has been proven to be right :).

Two of a Kind
January 6th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Congratulations on your little boy!! Little boys are just precious & so loving!

GeCon
January 6th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Congrats on your little boy, bunny. Little boys are indeed very adorable. :)

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Huge congrats Bunny! I'm sorry the sway didn't succeed but I think you will really enjoy having a little guy!!!

bunnywabbit
January 6th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Huge congrats Bunny! I'm sorry the sway didn't succeed but I think you will really enjoy having a little guy!!!

Thanks Atomic. Thank you so very much for your help. :bighug:

As far as I'm concerned, it wasn't really a 'failed sway'. I did a lazy sway to start with, which I diluted more and more with each m/c. Then add the MiL being over constantly from May through November nitpicking, vetting and commenting on my every last move made me very anxious to the point I almost put on to meds which I feel really didn't help. By that point, I was more interested in getting *a* sticky bean in there. Any sticky bean. I knew this was going to be a little boy before I conceived - I don't feel I gave the sway a fair chance. Maybe next time (if we decide to try again). Even if we don't, I'm so happy to have my little man.

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2014, 10:27 AM
I really feel there is no such thing as a failed sway, sorry bad choice of words there!! :) Congrats to you!!!

GeCon
January 6th, 2014, 12:08 PM
I really feel there is no such thing as a failed sway, sorry bad choice of words there!! :) Congrats to you!!!

I totally agree, atomic. If anything, it was more successful: for the little swimmer that made it through whatever hurdles we set upon them... making those little boys conceived under swaying circumstances very, very special and determined. :)