PDA

View Full Version : I need a buddy STAT! lol

greeneyes
October 27th, 2013, 08:28 AM
I need a buddy to help keep me in line!! :suprise: I'm just about three mo out from attempting girl sway. Anyone else with me? My LE diet is good, but the temptations to snack or eat several meals is HARD. I'm probably doing better then I think, but sheesh, again, its the temptations that are making this the hardest!

bunnys3
November 10th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Hi greeneyes, Im with you on the snacking temptations!! I've been doing a relaxed LE the past month to get my head around it. This week I have started a strict LE and with my 1 & 3yr old boys snacking all day its difficult. Our first attempt will be mid January-ish (My cycles have been all over the place since returning this June so may be a little later) Ive started Vitex to see if it can help regulate my cycle :) Not looking fw to Le diet over christmas... We have 3 days of big family gatherings & SO much temptation!!

greeneyes
November 11th, 2013, 02:15 PM
It's so hard! I downloaded some cute lil girl tutu pics to my desktop and phone so hopefully that will help me keep my focus and just say no! Lol. What tricks are you using to stop snacking? Any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)