PDA

View Full Version : Are you sicker on girls??

Funkyfry
October 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
So I have had bad ms every day since week 6. When i am not actually vomiting I have awful nausea. I wasn't like this at all on my boys so wondering would the difference mean a different gender

HopefulMonster
October 27th, 2013, 11:12 AM
I've read and heard that your symptoms make no difference either way, yet in real life I've honestly found that it's usually true that mums are sicker with girls. Usually. Xxx

Dana-Alicia
October 27th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I was equally sick with all three, first girl and then two boys. All three bubs gave me horrible nausea and pelvic pains. I do hope it's a good sign for you though!!

Wanting-a-girl
October 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM
my first three boys i had zero sickness! ds4 i was sick as a dog living beside my toilet and when i would go out i woulf throw up inside stores in random garbage cans

Funkyfry
October 27th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks for your replies girls! Was just hoping it might be sign of a girl! I will just need to have patience!!

Quinston
November 1st, 2013, 01:31 AM
I threw up every morning until I was 24 weeks with my boys. This time it's a girl and from weeks 6 - 12 I was constantly either nauseas, vomiting or dry reaching but it stopped at about 16 weeks. So for me the sickness stuck around for longer with the boys but was FAR more intense with my girl.

Mum to three girls
November 1st, 2013, 02:46 AM
I was moderately sick with the girls but not at all with my boy pregnancy - just tired and dizzy.

The Anchor
November 1st, 2013, 12:34 PM
I hardly had any ms at all with my girl, it was much worse with my boy.

zem7
November 1st, 2013, 05:21 PM
With both my girl pregnancies, I was so sick! lost 15 pounds in the first tri with the first one and 14 in the first tri with the second one. With my 3 boys I just felt a little ill, but never actually got sick, didn't seem to lose weight with them either. So for me it is true.

toomanyboys
November 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM
I would have hoped this sea say sign but am afraid you just cannot rely on this.....I was hardly ever really sick with my boys.....with my DS2 and DS3 I had slight food aversions and a touch of nausea here and there with DS1 zilch....with DD I experienced more nausea and even handful of vomiting strong food aversions....so I thought hey yeah this is a SIGN....but....comes DC4 and I felt awful nausea heartburn sickness acid you name it all through my pregnancy form week 6 till near the end..........and what does it end up being.....A BOY!....so here I am on DC6 and feeling almost like nothing so much like DS1...most of my symptoms similar to my DD but then also to DS4 however I have learnt not to read anything into it and I suggest to do the same but I now it's hard......

3littleladies
November 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM
With my 1st & 2nd dd's I was nauseous early on & subsided by 12wks! With my 3rd dd no nausea till 6wks & that subsided at 14wks! I never threw up with any of them though!

icesfire
November 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM
So I have had bad ms every day since week 6. When i am not actually vomiting I have awful nausea. I wasn't like this at all on my boys so wondering would the difference mean a different gender

I been with child now 6 times. 2 pregncy ware boy and 3 prices ware girls. (just get my Bfp yesterday) with 2 out of 3 girls had ms so bad I lost 20 pownds and the other i lost 30. With the boys (1 of them being twins) I dont have one qwicsery day. So yes for me ms so meen girl.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
November 16th, 2013, 04:45 PM
I had the least amount of sickness with my girl and my 2nd boy. Very sick with other three boys.

sjbroadley
November 23rd, 2013, 02:48 AM
I think sickness is down to genetics as apposed to gender tbh. I have three boys and expecting a girl and only had bad indegestion with this bubs which caused me to feel nausia but have NEVER been sick x