PDA

View Full Version : V shaped vein in right eye means boy?

Funkyfry
October 29th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Hi,

Has anyone heard of this? I just read it somewhere else, if you have a v y or u shaped vein on your right eye your having a boy and in the left eye your having a girl?
You need to pull down your eyelid to see it.

Of course I have one in my right eye= boy???? :nails:

bunnywabbit
October 29th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I have a big V under my left eye (top of the 'V' right under the iris, leaning off centre to the left) - wondering if that's it. Would be nice, but will see... For right, now I just want this LO to stick!

How's your pregnancy going, Funky? I hope the sickness isn't too bad. x

Funkyfry
October 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
I have just read somewhere else that it doesn't work until your at least 27 weeks because your veins keep changing!! I don't know! I really need to be patient and stop look up different gender signs!!

Pregnacy going good. Sickness is getting better thank god! It was do hard to function for a few weeks, especially with two other smallies to look after!

So happy for you Hun! Please god it's a sticky xx

a&jmummy
October 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM
i heard it's your left eye for a boy right eye for a girl !

GT77
October 29th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Ok so we have to find out which eye is it supposed to be! I will have to go look in the mirror I never ever heard of this theory before.

Funkyfry
November 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Did you check gt77?

I read somewhere else that you do t check until 37 weeks preg

3littleladies
November 5th, 2013, 07:19 PM
The V is suppose to be in your right eye, I had it & still have it, so it didn't work for me!

I don't know if you've heard about the fishing hook vein, well that's suppose to be in your left eye if you're having a boy, I had it and as you can see I had my 3rd dd!!

None of them were true for me!