PDA

View Full Version : Could this be a girl after two boys x

Bump3
October 31st, 2013, 04:09 AM
I have had two boys both of my pregnancies were easy no sickness at all just a little heightened smell. I am now pregnant for the 3rd time and have bin constantly sick. Iv also lost my hunger were as with my boy i could eat what I wanted could this be my baby girl I'm dreaming of x x

Plz share urs x

Dynazyme
October 31st, 2013, 12:03 PM
I often hear that sickness increases with the number of pregnancies. I think we become more sensitive to pregnancy hormones like beta-HCG (I think HCG is probably causative for nausea?? Correct me if I am wrong). It´s like with an allergy. The first contact is harmless but gets more intensive the more we get in contact with the antigen.
However I have seen 3rd pregnancies with no sickness and the others were accompanied by a lot of sickness.....

I personally feel the same like you! I have two boys and now I am pregnant and I always try to interpred "differences" to my other pregnancies! I´m dreaming of a girl all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soar
October 31st, 2013, 12:11 PM
I was sick with DS1 till 14 weeks, DS2 until 17 weeks and now pregnant with DD was sick until 24 weeks but with DD it was way less than intense than it was with the boys. I think there isn't much to the ms but I do understand wanting it to be a sign of your DD. Old wives tales play on our emotions big time! Try not to look into it even though I know it's super tempting! Hoping you have your DD in there! Best wishes!!!!

Emily
October 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM
I really hope you get your DG but don't read too much into MS. The idea that different pregnancies mean different genders is true for some people but not for others. Good luck!

GT77
October 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM
I just found out that my HCG is 179,455 at 8 weeks and I do not feel nauseous yet. So, who knows and i know that is very very high for 8 weeks.

Waiting4Daisy
October 31st, 2013, 12:59 PM
Deleted.

aftmjt
November 1st, 2013, 09:00 AM
I'm due with 4th 1st boy and I've not had any sickness with all four of my pregnancies although at the beginning of this one all I wanted to do is eat, but the 3 girls I was not hungry at all.

thehappypixi
November 1st, 2013, 10:29 AM
I've never ever been sick, just queezy, but #1 son, slightly queezy, #2 son, nothing at all, expecting a girl for #3 and had most nausea of the three.
Good luck :)